Listed at $475,000
Available for SaleLauren Kristy65' 1987 Custom
Well maintained paddle wheeler ready for a new owner.
COI 150 +4. Twin 6-71 Detroit and two keel cooled 3-71 Detroit generators. Fully equipped to start up a business immediately. Built by Gillikin in North Carolina.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||65' (20 m)|
|Beam:||23' (8 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||800 gal (3,029 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||600 gal (2,272 L)|
|Holding Tank:||260 gal (985 L)|
|Location:||New York, Oakdale, United States|
|Model:||East Bay Boat Works Paddle Wheeler|
|Cruising Speed:||6 Knots|
|Max Speed:||9 Knots|
Located on main deck with five compartment electric steam table. GE convection oven and commercial refrigerator.
Deck and Safety
- Fuel capacity 800 Gallons
- Fresh water capacity 600 Gallons
- Holding tank capacity 260 Gallons
- 155 Type 1 Adult PDF’S, 16 Type 1 Children PDF’S
- 20 Person Fiberglass Buoyant Apparatus
- 1 24” Life ring with Waterlight attached
- 1 Teal 208 Volt Electric Pump fire/bilge
- 1 Jabsco Belt driven pump
- 1 Manual Discharge CO2 System-200 Lbs.
- Portable Fire extinguishers 5 B2, 1 B1
- Air Draft 24’
Helm and Electronics
- 2 Furuno Radars - 2x Model 1800-36 Mile Range
- VHF Radios - 1 Standard Horizon, 1 Icom
- Depth finder - Hummingbird Y100
- Hailer: Cybernet CTX 1000
- Security: CCTV with 8 cameras
- Bilge alarms: 2 float switches each compartment
- (2) Detroit Diesels 6-71 keel cooled - 280 HP - Port 10,094 hours - Starboard 9,785 hours
One mens and one ladies heads located on the main deck.
Bar area located on the upper deck forward. Includes 2&3 compartment sinks, 1 True 4 keg beer cooler.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.