Listed at $2,775,000
Available for SaleBlind Date68' 2020 Fairline
Racing out to new destinations is what the elegant Squadron 68 is designed for. Take in your surroundings from the elevated flybridge, with the breeze on your face and the horizon all around you. Dine with friends in the single-level saloon, served from the well-equipped galley. Lightness, space and a fluid design make time above or below deck both graceful and free flowing. With no question, this is a yacht that will move you!
Spend all day on the expansive flybridge, with three individually styled areas to suit your mood. From triple sun loungers to sumptuous dining to forward seating, the Squadron 68 adapts to whatever you want to do, whenever you want to do it. Whether resting at anchor or cruising offshore, adjust your environment to enhance your experience, just the way you like it.
With contemporary styling by Alberto Mancini, the Squadron 68 is effortlessly modern. Packed with the latest technologies, the highest quality of materials and made, by hand, in England. The new Squadron 68 pairs fashionable convenience with a considered layout ensuring family adventures beckon every time you approach its sheer, alluring beauty.
- Three staterooms. Master stateroom full beam with queen size berth and ensuite head, VIP stateroom with queen island berth and ensuite head, starboard with twin single berths and ensuite head.
- Crew cabin aft.
- Three 24-volt Planus heads.
- Salon has L shaped sofa to port with sofa to starboard, both with light colored ultra- leather type covered seat cushions.
- Samsung televisions throughout.
- Kaleidescape stereo system.
- Apple TV.
- Savant system with iPad controls.
- KVH Trac Vision Satellite TV.
- 110 volt Miele refrigeration
- Three burner Miele stove/oven
- Miele microwave oven
- Isotherm wine chiller
- Isotherm ice maker
- Miele dishwasher
- Four 12-volt 4D wet cell batteries.
- Three 24-volt belt driven alternators for charging system. One on each main engine and one on the generator engine.
- Mastervolt Chargemaster 24/80-3, 24-volt 80 amp battery charger.
- Two 120/240 volt 50 amp shore power inlets, wired through a Glendinning cable master reels.
- Two thermoplastic coated 50 amp shore power cords.
- Generator is Cummins/Onan, model: 21.5MDKDR-8116A.
- Generator kilowatt is 21.5kw.
- Generator voltage is 120/240 volts AC, 60Hz, 1800 rpm.
- Four cylinders.
- Raymarine VHF radios.
- Ritchie compass.
- Raymarine Axiom with touch displays and GPS/chart plotter/radar/fish finder/depth/speed/tank monitor/engine gauge and cctv monitor functions.
- GOST system burglar alarm.
- Fusion MS-RA50 with flush mounted speakers entertainment stereo system.
Hull and Deck
- Electro/hydraulic swim platform/dinghy lift
- 2016 Williams RIB, model: Turbo Jet 325, HIN: WTPT2448B616
Additional Equipment and Accessories
- Fly Bridge:
- Kenyon single burner electric BBQ grill with fiberglass cover and safety cutoff switch. Isotherm refrigerator and ice maker.
- Electric fender inflating pump located in the crew/storage area.
- Rumble seat installed on the transom.
- Shower installed on a fiberglass hatch located on the starboard transom.
- Water proof cell phone chargers installed on the aft deck, fly bridge and fore deck.
- Underwater lights on the transom.
- ZF Cruise Command electronic throttle and gear controls
- Yacht Controller cordless throttle, gear and thruster controls plus joy-stick.
- Caterpillar digital engine monitors, audible and visual alarms, through the Raymarine multi-navigation display.
- Synchronization provided by the ZF Cruise Command electronic control system.
- ZF transmission, model: 665A, 3013.
- ACR Global Fix 406 E.P.I.R.B.
- Sea Fire clean agent HFC 227ea with automatic/manual functions and pass switch fixed fire extinguishing system (halon type).
- Three Jabsco 24-volt search lights located facing forward and aft with pan and tilt functions.
- Below Waterline Machinery:
- Two bronze alloy (5) bladed propellers displaying at 38" x 46" size stamps.
- Temet 25 duplex stainless steel, 2.75" (70mm) propeller shafts
- Two cast bronze I-beam type propeller shaft struts.
- Stainless steel trim tabs.
- Twin 5 (blade) bow and stern thruster.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Borden & Associates Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||68' (21 m)|
|Beam:||17' (6 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,130 gal (4,278 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||285 gal (1,079 L)|
|Holding Tank:||105 gal (398 L)|
|Location:||Boca Raton, Florida, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||24 Knots|