Listed at $719,000
Available for Sale68068' 2001 Ferretti Yachts
ON DISPLAY AT THE 2021 FORT LAUDERDALE INT'L BOAT SHOW
BEST 68' FERRETTI 680 MOTOR YACHT IN THE MARKET
COMPLETE Exterior and Interior Refit in 2020.
- NEW Interiors; Walls with Matte Finish, Marine Synthetic Wooden Floors, Living and Seating Areas with NEW Light Upholstery.
- Hydraulic Swim Platform Installed in May 2020.
- Jet Ski storage with a Besenzoni crane on Aft Upper Deck
- Stern Besenzoni Hydraulic Passarella.
- New Garmin Navigation System in Flybridge Helm and Interior Helm (2020).
- Bow Thruster and Stern Thruster (May 2020).
- Double Anchor with Two Windlass.
- Complete Bottom job (May 2020).
- Hydraulic Hatch with Large Storage Area Underneath - Perfect for an Additional Toy such as Jet Ski.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Rick Obey Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||68' (21 m)|
|Beam:||17' (6 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,057 gal (4,002 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||264 gal (1,000 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Hollywood, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||26 Knots|
|Max Speed:||31 Knots|
- NEW Bimini Top w/ Ferrari Material
- Shore Power Inlet
- (2) Kohler Generators
- TV Set
- Navigation Center
- CD Player
- Cockpit Speakers
- Stern Thruster
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Head
- MasterVolt 100 Amp Battery Charger
- Full Size Washing Machine & Dryer
- Washer/ Dryer in Crew Quarters
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Hot Water
- Microwave Oven
- Stainless Steel Double Door Refrigerator
- Fresh Water Maker
- Deep Freezer
- Air Conditioning
- Sea Water Pump
Outside Equipment/ Extras
- Teak Cockpit
- Cockpit Shower
- Besenzoni Hydraulic Crane on Flybridge
- Besenzoni Hydraulic Remote Controlled Passarelle
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Table
*NO TENDER INCLUDED
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.