Listed at $895,000
Available for SaleEQUINOX68' 2009 Uniesse
Appreciate her well preserved interior offering accommodation for six in three spacious cabins with ensuites and day head configuration. 35 knots or better gets you there in a hart beat, however being here also offers all the comforts of home, and more!
Available immediately in Newport, Rhode Island
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northrop and Johnson. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||68' (21 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,200 gal (4,543 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||246 gal (932 L)|
|Holding Tank:||100 gal (379 L)|
|Location:||Newport, Rhode Island, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||32 Knots|
|Max Speed:||37 Knots|
- Exquisite Italian form, function, and styling
- 35 knots, (plus), of high-performance cruising
- Mid boat, full beam ensuite master with hull port lights
- Exceptionally well kept by proper yachting family
- Turnkey, New England cruising today with Newport, RI home base
- Winter stored New England, so seasonal use only.
- Owner motivated to downsize.
- Qualities abound and comforts flourish
EQUINOX’s salon invites guests to unwind with a large U-shaped sofa, love seat and a cocktail low table that expands into a spacious dinner table for delightful onboard dining experiences.
The beautiful oak wood veneer creates an atmosphere of timeless elegance, while the large sunroof allows natural light to flood the space. You'll find entertainment at your fingertips with the pop-up Samsung TV accompanied by a Bose system.
- Large U shaped sofa
- Love seat
- Cocktail low table expands to a large dinner table
- Beautiful oak wood veneer throughout
- Large sunroof
- Pop up Samsung TV with Bose system
- Natural window shades
The master stateroom is full beam and features a king berth, hull side windows that provide breathtaking views and a large couch where you can unwind in comfort. The ensuite head and shower ensure privacy and convenience, while the leather headboard and large Samsung TV add touches of elegance.
The VIP stateroom offers a queen berth in the forward section of the yacht, along with an ensuite head and shower. Entertainment options abound with a Samsung TV and JVC Tuner-CD-DVD Player.
The third stateroom features two side-by-side single berths, an LG TV with JVC DVD player and stereo, and a hanging locker for convenient storage.
- Miele Oven Microwave combination unit
- Bosch 4 burner cooktop
- Isotherm Refrigerator
- Isotherm Freezer
- Stainless sink
- Miele Dishwasher
Electronics And Helm
- Digital compass
- Raymarine ST 70 Auto pilot
- Raymarine 72 Mile Radar
- Garmin GPSMAP 8617 Plotter
- Raymarine G Series Plotter
- Raymarine Ray 240 VHF
- KVH TracVision Sat TV
- Fusion Sat Stereo
- Remote controlled docking system Docking Master.
- Bow and stern thruster control
- 12 Volt Charger Dolphin New 2022
- 24 Volt Charger Dolphin 100 Amp New 2022
- Charles ISO boost 50
- 4- 8D Batteries New 2022
- 4- 12 Volt batteries New 2022
- 1- 12 Volt for Gen New 2022
- 2- 50 Amp shore power cords, 1 in Cable master
- Onan 19 KW 1200 hours
Aft Deck And Swim Platform
As you venture outside, the aft deck and swim platform create irresistible alfresco opportunities. Lounge on the full-sized sun pad or gather around the varnish teak expandable table for alfresco dining, complemented by director deck chairs. The custom aft deck sunshade offers protection from the sun when desired, while the large swim platform and hydraulic garage door provide easy access to the water. The foredeck features a comfortable sun pad, inviting you to soak up the sun and enjoy the refreshing ocean breeze.
- Teak decks
- Ice Maker
- Miele BBQ
- Outside shower
- Cushion covers
- Large swim platform
- Lofranns electric winches, Port and Starboard
- Besonzoni hydraulic passarelle
- Hydraulic garage door
- Swim ladders
- Engines recently serviced by MAN dealer
- All engine hoses replaced
- All toilet hoses replaced
- Sunroof serviced
- New teak decks
- New batteries for house, starter, and thrusters
- New battery charger
- New water heater
- New hydraulic lines
- Watermaker 800 GPD
- Underwater lights X4
- Racor fuel filters
- Lofrans anchor windlass 200' chain
- Fixed fire system in the engine room
- TV Stereo
- Ensuite head and shower
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.