Listed at $649,000
Available for SaleBALOZI70' 2000 Horizon
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||70' (22 m)|
|Beam:||17' (6 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,720 gal (6,511 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||400 gal (1,515 L)|
|Holding Tank:||140 gal (530 L)|
|Location:||Minnesota, Stillwater, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||18 Knots|
|Max Speed:||23 Knots|
Boarding BALOZI is up the port or starboard curved steps from the fixed swim platform. The spacious aft deck has both fixed and loose seating options around the high gloss table. Curved steps to port lead to the Flybridge.
A Trend sliding door opens to the Salon with a starboard curved sofa and a portside loveseat with a popup TV.
Forward to port is the open Galley arrangement with a free standing dining table to starboard.
All the way forward is a full Lower Helm and the electrical panel lockers.
Centerline are steps to the forward accommodations which include a forward VIP with an ensuite Head and a full beam Master Suite with His and Her Heads amidships.
Stairs in the aft port corner of the Salon lead to a third Guest Cabin with double berth and private head.
The large Flybridge has a portside helm forward by an L-shaped bar. Opposite is a free form style settee and dining table.
The Boat Deck has a crane and RIB tender.
Full walk around side decks lead to a spacious forward Sun Lounge and seat.
Entering centerline from the Trend stainless steel trimmed door the Salon features a high gloss Makore (African cherry) joinery with Carpathian Elm horizontal surfaces. To starboard is a large curved off white gathered leather sofa with storage below. A smoked glass and wood coffee table lies in front. Large side windows with drapes are outboard. A pop-up cabinet in the forward corner reveals a Sony AM/FM/CD entertainment center.
To port starting aft are cabinets concealing the curved steps to the aft Guest Suite that some owners might dedicate to crew.
Next forward is a cabinet with a popup TV, storage and small drink refrigerator. Further forward is a small curved loveseat that mimics the sofa to starboard, also with storage below.
Also in this area is an attractive ceiling detail, a carpeted sole, full drapes on the aft entry door, halogen lights above, six stereo speakers and digital A/C controls.
One step up is the Galley and Dining Area. The Galley is port, C-shaped and is open to the Salon.
- Features include:
- Granite countertops
- Twin round undermount sinks with granite covers
- Grohe single spray faucet
- White marble sole
- Bosch dishwasher
- Sub Zero standup refrigerator w/cherry front (new power pack installed 2019)
- (2) Sub Zero cherry front freezer drawers, one w/icemaker
- Garbage disposal
- GE glass top 4 burner cooktop
- GE oven
- GE Profile microwave
- (8) Cherry drawers
- (8) Cherry cabinet doors
- Side house window w/drapes
Opposite and open to the Galley is the Dining Area. As a room divider between the Salon and Dining Area there is a forward facing two door glass front glass and dinnerware cabinet with two cherry doors below.
The dining table is next forward with a smoked glass top, cherry trim and six upholstered chairs.
All the way forward are cabinets under the forward windshield with top opening chart/navigation equipment cabinets finished Carpathian Elm burlwood. Adjacent, a pop-up cabinet houses additional glass and dish storage. To starboard is the lower helm.
Lower Helm Area
Located on the portside the Helm Area contains the following equipment and features:
- Weathertight Pantograph door to the portside deck
- Two person upholstered helm set with storage below
- 12/24 Volt DC electrical panel behind a smoked glass door
- 120/240 Volt AC electrical panel behind a smoked glass door
- Furuno 48 mile radar
- Simrad 12” MFD display for plotter & CCTV, new 2020
- Robertson AP 20 autopilot
- 13" CAT Marine display, $5,500 (new 10/20)
- ICOM M506 VHF
- Hynautic hydraulic engine controls
- Start/stop key switches and buttons
- ABT integrated hydraulic bow/stern thruster controls
- Bennett trim tabs indicators
- Raytheon 430 loud hailer
- Naiad stabilizer controls
- Windshield wiper/washer controls
- VDO rudder angle indicator
- Windlass controls
- Nav light/bilge pump schematic drawing
- Remote searchlight control, 2018
Seven steps on centerline of the forward main deck, lead below. All the way forward is the VIP ensuite Head.
Curved steps to starboard lead to the large Master ensuite Head.
Larger than almost any master on a yacht of this size by not squeezing in a third cabin forward this master boasts a His and Her Head plus a private washer/dryer. A king size berth is on centerline with drawer storage below. The padded headboard is affixed to mirrored panels with port and starboard sconce lights. Small nightstands with storage below are on each side. A detailed mirrored overhead feature with lights is above.
To port is a vanity with stool, six cabinet doors and two opening stainless steel portholes with drapes. Next forward is a curved front hanging locker.
To starboard is a curved loveseat, five cabinets and two stainless steel portholes with drapes. Forward is a large walk in hanging locker with a separate washer and dryer, cabinets, countertops and a stainless steel porthole with drapes.
Also in the Master is a carpeted sole, new flatscreen TV, digital A/C controls, halogen lights overhead and entrances to His and Her Heads.
The two heads, one port, one starboard, are identical. Each has a VacuFlush head, a vanity with marble top, undermount sink and Grohe fixtures. The stone sole matches the countertops.
In the center is a large shower with clear glass doors and side lights, a handheld or wall mountable Grohe fixture, two shelves, a light, exhaust fan and a marble sole.
All the way forward is the en suite VIP Cabin. By moving the forward bulkhead aft slightly Horizon gives this cabin a larger feel and allows for a queen size island berth with twin nightstands not always possible in a forward cabin of yachts this size.
An upholstered headboard sits on mirrored panels with port and starboard sconce lights. There is storage and rope lighting beneath the berth. The ceiling treatment over the berth is mirrored.
To port are five cabinet doors, a new flatscreen TV and twin stainless steel portholes with drapes. To starboard are three cabinet doors, a small settee and two opening stainless steel portholes with drapes. Also in the cabin are digital A/C controls and multiple halogen lights.
The VIP Head is aft to port with a marble sole, marble vanity top, undermount sink with Grohe fixtures, a VacuFlush toilet and a stall shower with a clear Lucite enclosure door, hand held or wall mountable fixture, a light and an exhaust fan.
While some owners would use this cabin for crew the current and past owner were owner/operators and used it as a Guest Cabin.
Finishes are identical to the rest of the yacht.
This cabin is accessed from the port aft corner of the Salon via curved steps. The Guest Cabin is to starboard. A double berth is located off the aft and outboard bulkheads.
The cabin has a nightstand with cabinet storage below, a padded headboard with twin reading lights and four cabinets outboard of the berth with two stainless steel portholes and drapes above. A hanging locker is forward and inboard. Also in this cabin are digital A/C controls, a carpeted sole and a new flatscreen TV.
Across the Companionway and useful as a Day Head is the Aft Head with a marble sole, marble topped vanity, undermount china sink, stall shower and a wall mounted or handheld fixture. The head also has a large mirrored medicine cabinet and an opening porthole with drapes.
- 110/220 volt AC electrical system
- 12/24 volt DC electrical system
- Electrical bonding system
- Onan 27.5 KW generator, ____ hours in sound shield
- Onan 13.5 KW generator, ____ hours in sound shield
- (5) 110 Volt underwater lights
- 25 Amp Mastervolt 12 volt charger
- 100 Amp Mastervolt 12 volt charger
- 2500 Watt Mastervolt inverter with 30 amp charger
- (2) Isolation transformers
- (6) 8 D batteries
- (5) Battery shutoff switches
- (2) 50 Amp shore cord inlets 75’ (new 2019)
- Synthetic teak over fiberglass decking
- Maxwell 3500 hydraulic windlass
- 2” Round stainless steel bow rails
- Raised FRP bullworks
- Low level courtesy lights
- 250’ Anchor chain new 2012
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel Navy style anchor
- 3 Person bow seat w/removable cushions & cover
- Sun pad w/flip up backrest w/removable cushions & cover
- (2) Stereo speakers w/volume control
- (3) Stainless steel windshield wipers
- (2) Top loading dunnage boxes in cabin sides
- Optional stainless steel window frames
- Hinged midship boarding gates port & stbd
- (3) Overhead lights port & stbd on side decks
- Fuel/water fills behind hinged doors
- New forward facing loud hailer horn
- Synthetic teak over fiberglass decking
- Built in seating facing forward for four people w/removable cushions & cover
- Varnished teak table w/cover on two stainless steel pedestals w/cover
- (4) Varnished teak high back chairs w/removable cushions & covers
- Curved steps to Boat Deck/Flybridge w/hinged glass cover over stirs
- Storage cabinet below steps
- Trend stainless steel sliding entry door
- Hidden Aft Deck control station for docking
- Overhead lighting
- Overhead speakers
- Twin hinged gates to swim platform steps
- (5) Teak curved steps port & stbd to swim platform w/railings
- Integral FRP swim platform w/synthetic teak over fiberglass
- Removable hoop rails
- (2) Stern cleats
- Centerline Pantograph door to aft area
- Electrical hook ups behind hinged door
- Hot & cold shower behind hinged door
- Hatch in swim platform to storage area
- Hide Away swim ladder built into swim platform
- Non-skid fiberglass decking
- Nautical Structures hydraulic tender crane 1000 lb. capacity
- Louvered spoiler aft to help conceal tender from the dock
- FRP radar arch
- Bimini top (new 2019)
- 3 Side clear FB enclosure (new 2019)
- Portside bar w/(2) grills, sink & drink refrigerator (fridge new 2019)
- Wraparound seating to stbd to seat 6 – 8 people w/removable cushions, storage below & covers
- Portside helm seat w/removable cushions & cover
- Low level lighting
- Stereo speakers
- Stainless steel framed acrylic Venturi windshield
- Sun cushions to the stbd side of Helm
- KVH HD TracVision dome (new 2019)
- KVH dummy dome for balance (new 2019)
Flybridge Helm Equipment
- Oversize stainless steel helm wheel
- Hynautic clutch & throttle controls
- Robertson AP/20 autopilot
- Furuno 48 mile LCD radar repeater
- Simrad 12 MFD plotter (new 2020)
- Raymarine E-120 plotter/depth sounder w/SAT TV input
- 5” Magnetic compass in binnacle
- Simrad IS 40 wind speed/direction equipment
- Simrad IS 40 digital/depth indicator
- VDO rudder angle indicator
- CAT analog engine instruments, (3) each
- Naiad stabilizer controls
- Windlass controls
- Trim tab controls
- Garmin multi-function display chart plotter, CCTV screen
- ABT integrated bow & stern thruster controls
- Engine start/stop controls
- ICOM M506 VHF with new mic
- Searchlight controls, new 2018
- 2011 AB 11’ RIB
- 40 HP Yamaha 4 stroke engine
- Garmin 50 GPS/fish finder
- VHF radio with remote MIC
- Built in trickle charger battery charger
- Tender cradles
- Sunbrella custom cover
- $19,500.00 invested, optionally available at $10,000.00 above and beyond Horizon purchase
From the swim platform, a centerline Pantograph door leads to a centerline Companionway with an extra freezer, refrigerator, a second washer dryer plus a storage area and access to the Aft Cabin and Aft Head.
All the way forward are the stairs to the Salon and the entrance to the Engine Room.
New snap in carpet in this area was installed in 2019.
- T/1400 HP 3412 E CAT engines
- ABT hydraulic bow & stern thruster system
- Hynautic engine controls
- Oversize raw water engine strainers
- Oil change system
- Sea Recovery 600 GPD watermaker
- Dual Racor fuel filters w/vacuum gauges
- Fuel shutoff valves
- ZF transmissions BW 195 2.03 to 1
- Site gauges on fuel tanks
- CAT premium direct reading engine room gauge package
- Fireboy fire control system
- Naiad stabilizer system
- Aircept crankcase ventilation system
- Overhead 110V fluorescent lighting
- Overhead 24V incandescent lighting
- Diamond plate Engine Room sole
- Overhead handrails
- Overhead rod holders
- Soft wrapped exhaust blankets
- Both engine cooling systems cleaned and overhauled 2016
- Exhaust spray rings replaced 2016 on port engine
- All hoses in Engine Room upgraded 2016-2017
- 3” Diameter shafts
- (2) Generator Aqua Lift mufflers
- 25 Gallon oil storage tank
- (2) 20 Gallon water heaters (new 2020)
It will be hard to find a nicer 70’ motor yacht in this price range major upgrades and features include:
- Total yacht repainted 2012
- New Bimini and enclosure 2019
- Upgraded electronics 2020
- Sensible 3 cabin 3 head layout with generous cabin size
- 3412 CAT power
- Hydraulic bow & stern thruster
- Fresh water since 2016
Her sensible three cabin three head layout offers great accommodations. Her huge Flybridge offers room for a crowd!
While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard BALOZI, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.