Listed at $5,945,950
Available for SaleSilver Cat72' 2023 Silver
She is a Power Catamaran that can accommodate up to Eight Guests in Four Staterooms with space for two crew members.
The Catamaran Hull is made of Aluminum and Provides a Stable Platform that Maximizes Deck Area with Slender Hulls to Minimize Fuel Consumption—featuring tons of outdoor space perfect for large dining tables, and sun-pads. The SilverCat was designed by renowned yacht designer Espen Øino.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||72' (22 m)|
|Beam:||33' (11 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||10,000 gal (37,855 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||1,500 gal (5,679 L)|
|Holding Tank:||800 gal (3,029 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
The vessel shall be a symmetrical single chine catamaran design for operations as a private yacht. The catamaran hull form provides a stable platform that maximizes deck area with slender hulls to minimizes fuel consumption. The vessel will be powered by twin marine diesel engines and fixed pitch propellers.
The internal and external arrangements are designed to provide functionality, personal comfort and to optimizes the operational capabilities and efficiency. The vessel is designed by Espen Oeino in relation to its exterior, by Silver Yachts in relation to its naval structure, engineering & detailed design.
Owner & Guest: 8 People
Lower Deck Guest Cabin : 48.5 m² - 12 m² X 4 Double Bed with Ensuite
Main Deck Dining Lounge : 65.5 m² Main Deck – Clear Deck space : 91.0 m² Sun Deck – Clear Deck space : 71.0 m²
Crew 2 Crew:
Lower Deck Crew Cabin: 8.6 m² - 8.6 m² X 1 with 2 Singles with Ensuite
Options Included at Price
Gear Boxes : Two (2) - ZF 400 IV
Propulsion : Two (2) - Cu3 FPP
- VOLVO D13 1000HP IMO II : Twin Volvo D13 FPP system Installation
- HUMPHREE AUTOMATIC TRIM INTERCEPTORS : Active ride and trim controlled interceptor system
- TENDER GARAGE, LAUNCH & RECOVERY SYSTEM: Custom-make independent hydraulic system located in the mid of two hulls on the transom part.
- HYDRAULIC SWIM PLATFORM: Custom-make hydraulic up and down swimming platform in the transom.
- SALOON SIDE SLIDING DOORS: Manual sliding door on port and starboard side of saloon
- HALF-OPEN SUNROOF: Electric driven half open sunroof on flybridge.
- EXTERIOR NATURAL TEAK DECKING: Natural teak wood decking to be installed
- CANOPY AFT RETRACTABLE AWNING: Canopy Aft Electric Retractable Awning
- OPENABLE PORT LIGHTS IN WINDOW: Openable watertight port lights in lower deck cabin windows.
- Tender William Dieseljet 415
- Electric Controlled Opening Balcony
- Full-Open Sunroof
- Exterior paint upgrade to metallic
- Install all internal and external soft furniture
Diesel Fuel Total: 10,000L
Fresh Water: 1,500L
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.