Listed at $3,995,000
Available for SalePRETTY LADY75' 2001 Fleming
PRETTY LADY hosts a slightly modified Fleming 75 layout with three staterooms with en suite heads and showers including a day head on deck, and separate crew quarters aft with crew head and shower. Of note, the crew cabin layout, amenities, and fit and finish are perfectly adequate for an additional guest accommodation if desired.
This classically styled fast trawler was a collaborative effort between Tony Fleming and naval architect Larry Drake. They Nailed it. Those investigating this boat probably fully understand the history and success of the 50’, 53’, and 55 models passing the 100 hull mark when thoughts of the 75’ model came to be. Hull number one of the 75’ series launched in 2000. PRETTY LADY is hull number 4 of the 12-hull run of 75’s, presently being marketed as the 78’ model.
Always loved and then in 2020 absolutely spoiled by her owners who know no boundaries on a pride of ownership. Now a “Jewel Box”.
Enjoy the significant benefits of the 75/78 model for a similar cost to the 65 models. Like all Flemings, she is easily operated by her owner so the fourth cabin can be utilized for guest accommodation. Other benefits on the step up from the 65 include proper VIP, owner full beam SR, added interior and exterior square footage, split level FB with California deck, and massive tender/lounging deck.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northrop and Johnson. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||75' (23 m)|
|Beam:||20' (7 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||3,000 gal (11,357 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||500 gal (1,893 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Stuart, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||14 Knots|
|Max Speed:||21 Knots|
What a Great Story
With the desire to better accommodate friends and family, this avid yachtsman– aviator, set a course to find the most hospitable, highest pedigree fast trawler. In short order, the decision was made to step up to the beautiful and exceptionally well-cared-for Fleming 75.
The yacht of choice was located in Seattle, Washington. For those who are not aware, just across the border to Canada lives the home of Brian Coverley and his dedicated team of Fleming aficionados at Delta Marine Service. This is Fleming Yachts haven for new boat commissioning and continued care by builder-authorized talent! Delta also maintains Tony Fleming's own F65.
With precision and efficiency, Coverley and his team were able to fulfill the tall order from the buyer; “Make her like new again”! Lead surveyor Walter Richardson from Patton Marine and this very dedicated buyer set up a wish list with Coverley, (budget aside), and the process began. 18 months of collaboration turned this gem into the true jewel box she is today! Wherever possible and wise, the program mimicked that of a new build including the replacement or heavy service of mechanical and electrical components, soft goods throughout, joiner work and teak decking, the detailed preparation and renewal of ALL exterior painted surfaces from stem to stern and keel to satellite domes, plus so much more. All with a focus on modernization and detailed refreshing to offer her new family trouble-free cruising and a very serious, well-deserved pride of ownership.
Following her extensive refit completed in late 2020, PRETTY LADY has been maintained to a level above and beyond. After a few years of solid enjoyment and continued, fastidious care, her owners look forward to taking a different tack to go enjoy a bit of sailing. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to save on two of life’s most precious commodities with this purchase! Time and money!
A very special thanks to Brian Coverley and his incredibly talented team at Delta Marine Services.
PRETTY LADY, built by respected yacht builder Fleming Yachts, is an immaculately maintained trawler-style build. Fleming is known for their passion for design and building that exceed the highest standards. She features new Naiad Dynamics DATUM AtRest stabilization, offering guests extreme comfort while onboard. Between 2019 and 2020, PRETTY LADY underwent an extensive refit. Eighteen months of collaboration between Delta Marine Service and her current owner turned PRETTY LADY into the true jewel box she is today. Wherever possible, the program mimicked that of a new build, including the replacement or heavy service of mechanical and electrical components, soft goods throughout, re-varnish of all interior joiner work, and replacement of teak decking. She underwent a stunning transformation. Her entire exterior was repainted by luxury yacht builder Crescent Yachts.
Now shining brighter than ever, PRETTY LADY is ready to set sail and turn heads wherever she goes. Whether cruising along the coast or making a grand entrance at a luxurious port, she is sure to make a lasting impression with her sparkling new look.
PRETTY LADY features multiple decks with numerous lounging and dining spaces for options of togetherness or tranquility. She is a tried and tested Larry Drake/Tony Fleming design and concept, making her a benchmark for those seeking the finest yacht in this class. Entering the salon from the covered aft deck through opposing teak-framed glass doors, guests will notice the warmth and charm of the main salon. Delicate fabrics and finishes are showcased, along with plenty of natural light. To port is a built-in bar area and an L-shaped settee with a teak cockpit table. Her galley is further forward with up-to-date appliances and lots of storage. There is a fixed pedestal dining table with a settee to starboard and two teak chairs for dining for six.
PRETTY LADY welcomes up to seven guests and two crew onboard. She features a slightly modified Fleming 75 layout with three staterooms with en-suite bathrooms and showers, including a day head on the deck and separate crew quarters aft. Her owner’s stateroom is accessed via a private entrance down the stairs from the starboard side. The owner's stateroom benefits from the 21-foot beam offering a generous amount of space. There is a writing desk, a large walk-in closet, and a centerline berth with built-in nightstands. A large flat-panel TV is mounted on the teak bulkhead. The en-suite bathroom features a new walk-in stall shower, a vanity with a marble countertop, and a totally refreshed aesthetic.
Two additional cabins are forward via the foyer. There is an illuminated art display alcove enhanced by beautiful teak woodwork and recessed lighting all with excellent hand holds for continued safe passage through the yacht. The full-size washer and dryer units are new from 2018 and are concealed behind teak doors. There is a double queen stateroom with an enlarged hatch with ocean air blinds, two large hanging lockers, copious drawers and cabinets, and a private en-suite bathroom. The third guest stateroom hosts a new arrangement with two single bunks and an upper bunk on the outboard side. This is an ideal bunk room, nanny cabin, or extra-special guest stateroom. There is plenty of hanging locker and drawer storage and natural lighting and ventilation are offered by stainless steel opening port lights in the hull and trunk. The crew cabin hosts very comfortable sleeping accommodations for a crew of one or two.
PRETTY LADY’s exterior is classic with recognizable trawler styling. She is easily boarded from the swim platform or the side deck opening doors. Her wide side decks and walkaround Portuguese bridge deck offer easy access for line handling or moving about the yacht. Her aft deck features a 270-degree wraparound settee. The surrounding scenery can be viewed while seated under the hard top and enjoying an alfresco meal. PRETTY LADY’s boat deck houses a 2019 AB 17DLX sitting on custom removable stainless steel rails. When the tender is launched, this space is an entertainer’s dream. Forward is another covered dining/lounging space with an L-shaped settee, a wet bar, and a grill area. Arguably the best alfresco space onboard is the flybridge. This is a cool space to take it all in and check out what is left in your wake. Step forward on the continued flow of another newly replaced teak deck; you are at the highest command of the yacht at the centerline Stidd helm seat.
The midship owner stateroom has a private entrance down a staircase from the starboard side, the forward end of the main salon. This is a delightful space spanning the full 21-foot beam. To starboard is a lovely writing desk with six storage drawers, a large storage cabinet below the desk, and three additional teak sliding doors above and outboard the desk for added stowage.
Forward to the desk is a large walk-in closet with teak louvered doors. On centerline and facing aft is a large island berth flanked by teak built-in nightstands with storage below. There is a large flat-panel TV on the aft bulkhead. This aft bulkhead also encompasses built-in dresser and cabinet storage. To port is the large master bath with a new walk-in stall shower, vanity with marble countertop, new toilet system, plenty of storage for sundries and linens, opening stainless steel hull portlight, and a totally refreshed look and feel.
Owner Stateroom Highlights
- Tapered king-size custom bed
- Storage under the bed with a hydraulic lift
- Teak and holly flooring
- Full height mirror
- New designer side table lamps
- Walk-in closet with twin louver doors
- Drawers on either side of the bed
- Samsung 27" flat screen TV
- New LED overhead lights
- Desk/vanity with chair and cabinets
- New varnish of bulkheads and floors
Owner Bath Highlights
- Walk-in stall shower enclosure
- New granite countertop with porcelain sink
- New faucets and hardware
- Teak and holly flooring newly refinished
- New beveled edge mirrors
- LED overhead lighting
- New Tecmac jet toilet
- New ventilator fan
VIP and Forward Guest Accommodations:
The forward stairs from the starboard side of the pilothouse offer access to the two forward cabins, via an elegant foyer. There is an illuminated art display alcove enhanced by beautiful teak woodwork and recessed lighting all with excellent hand holds for continued safe passage through the yacht. The full-sized washer and dryer units are new from 2018 and are concealed behind teak doors. The forward machinery spaces area is accessed through a lifting hatch on this floor.
Step forward into the queen double stateroom. This gorgeous stateroom has a large hatch with ocean air blinds. there are port and starboard opening hull ports ushering in the light and offering natural ventilation. There are two large hanging lockers, copious drawers and cabinets, light controls, and a private en suite bathroom with granite counter, mirror, or storage, and an elegant shower stall.
VIP Cabin Highlights:
- Two portlights inside of cabin trunk
- Large skylight for light, ventilation, and emergency exit
- Queen-sized bed with storage under, using gas struts to lift
- Teak drawers on either side of the bed
- New port and starboard reading lights
- Teak and holly sole - refinished in 2020
- Two hanging lockers
- Ample drawers and locker space
- Teak interior - refinished in 2020
- Drawers with center guides and stops
- Beveled edge mirrors
- New headliner in 2020
- New LED overhead lights
- Reading lights for berths
VIP Bath Highlights:
- Shower stall with seat and cabinets
- Curved glass and stainless-steel shower door
- New granite countertops and porcelain sink
- Beveled edge mirrors
- New LED lighting
- Ventilation blower
- New Tecma Silence Plus toilette
- All new sink and shower fixtures
Third Guest Stateroom:
The third guest stateroom is also accessed from the common foyer. This stateroom hosts a newly arranged single berth inboard and single, upper, and lower fixed berths. The ideal bunk room, nanny cabin, or extra-special guest stateroom. There is plenty of hanging locker and drawer storage and natural lighting and ventilation are offered by stainless steel opening port lights in the hull and trunk. The en-suite head offers a new marble countertop, a walk-in stall shower, and plenty of storage space for sundries and linens.
Third guest stateroom highlights:
- New overhead panels in 2020
- Upper and lower single berths outboard
- New Inboard single berth
- New LED overhead lighting
- New Three reading/berth lights
- Teak and holly sole - new in 2020
- Full-height beveled edge mirror
- Storage in drawers and cabinetry
- New Tank Cabinetry 2020
Third guest bathroom highlights
- Stall shower
- New Granite countertops with porcelain sink
- New faucet and hardware
- Teak and holly sole
- Beveled-edge mirror
- New Tecma Silence Plus 2G Toilette
Salon / Dining
- Sliding doors at the aft end
- New Ocean air blinds
- Teak joinery with satin varnish hand-rubbed finish - refinished in 2020
- New Marble countertops
- (3) new wall sconces
- Teak and holly sole refinished in 2020
- Teak valance over windows with indirect rope lighting
- Overhead light fixtures on dimmers - New LED in 2020
- New headliner (2020)
- Access hatches to allow for engine removal
- Dinette with settee and table
- Wet bar
- Wine cooler
- U-Line refrigerator
- Samsung 42-inch smart TV flatscreen - New in 2020
- DIRECTTV with new Intellian I4 HD dish - New in 2020
- Marble countertops (new 2020)
- Kenyon 4-burner glass cooktop with touch control and potholders
- Subzero standup refrigerator
- Miele stainless steel convection oven (re-sealed & serviced 2018)
- Teak and holly sole - refinished in 20220
- New LED overhead light fixtures (new 2020)
- Ample storage in the drawers and cabinets
- Duplex 120 VAC ground fault outlets
- New headliner (2020)
- Kenmore convection microwave oven
- H2O + three filter water system with a separate faucet at the sink (2020)
- Fusion 5-head audio system with control heads in the main salon, master stateroom, pilothouse, flybridge, and Aft Deck - 2020
- KVH HD7 Satellite TV system - New 2020
- Yamaha Receiver for surround sound in the salon - New 2020
- Speakers throughout the yacht for enhanced sound quality - New 2020
- New HDTV in the main salon, owners cabin, and crew cabin all with independent receivers - New 2020
Up five steps from the salon via the centerline staircase, you enter the spacious and extremely comfortable pilothouse area. While looking after the proper navigation and operation of the yacht you will be nestled in one of the two, new, Stidd multi-function helm seats. In this space, while making your way towards your favorite destination you and your loved ones or guests can delight in the attention to detail paid while this yacht was refit and refreshed.
You are looking at all new, custom, state-of-the-art, Garmin equipment (2020) housed in a newly refreshed, crisp dash area. Everything is at your fingertips, and it was all new in the 2020 refit.
Just to port is the charting area with loads of desktop space and updated electrical distribution control panel and center below screen by glass doors.
If not on watch and just relaxing, enjoy some time at the forward and inboard-facing L-shaped settee with yet another beautiful teak dining table. To starboard and aft is the very conveniently located day head serviced by a water jet toilet, vanity sink, and plenty of storage. There are sliding wing doors to port and starboard, as well as an additional staircase up to the lower flybridge for easy access around the yacht. Behind the L-shaped Settee, there is a hydraulic drop-down concealed pilot birth!
- ALL outdated controls or instrumentation removed
- New Ultra Leather and teak dash panels
- Garmin with two 24” Hatteland touchscreen monitors
- Naiad Dynamics DATUM AtRest Stabilization control screen
- New electronic monitors for engines, tanks, electrical and environmental
- (2) Icom M605 VHF Radios - 2020
- Garmin Reactor 40 autopilot module - 2020
- Garmin AIS - 2020
- Fusion stereo control head with two speakers
Yet another beautifully appointed space to enjoy the operations of the yacht or simply take in the sights of the day or evening. continuing from aft and up a few steps from the boat deck lounging space you find an aft and inboard facing L-shaped settee. Such a cool space to take it all in and check out what is left in your wake. Step forward on the continued flow of another newly replaced teak deck, you are at the highest command of the yacht at the centerline Stidd helm seat. Nothing better! New electronics and Navionics from Garmin adorn the recently refreshed retractable helm station. Genius! Hide the electronics from the element or sight when they are not needed.
The center multi-function helm chair is flanked by two identical love seats. The nicest and most comfortable arrangement I have seen on a vessel of this nature.
- All new Teak deck for Flybridge and boat deck - 2020
- (2) Garmin 16” display for Navionics - 2020
- New cushions and covers - 2020
- Lexan Venturi windshield with stainless steel rail - 2020
- Proportional joystick control for bow and stern thruster - 2020
- Naiad Dynamics DATUM At Rest Stabilization control screen
- Garmin autopilot remote
- ICOM VHF radio model IC-M605 remote
- New ACR spotlight control pad
- New electronic engine monitors
- Hypro steering with destroyer-type wheel
- Rudder angle indicator
- Stidd helm seat
- Forward-facing upholstered seating port and starboard of the helm
- L-Shaped settee and table
- New LED overhead dimmable lights - 2020
- Buell airhorn with twin trumpets
- Icemaker and Drink Fridge
- Fusion Stereo control head with speakers and subwoofer - 2020
- All cushions and covers - New in 2020
Accessed via a ladder from the aft deck or from the pilot house the boat deck houses the 2019 AB 17DLX with a 115 HP Yamaha outboard. This tender sits on custom removable stainless steel rails. Quite the dance floor when the tender is in the water! Launch and retrieval are easily handled by her 3,000-pound capacity hydraulic davit. The boat deck has been reinforced to handle the load and new teak decking was installed in 2020.
Forward on the boat deck is another covered dining/lounging space with L shaped settee to starboard straight settee to port wet bar and grill area forward and teak ding table to comfortably seat six to eight for dining lounging.
- 3,000 stainless steel, hydraulic davit
- Custom easily removable tender cocks
- Stainless safety rails and lifelines
- Stainless steel hatch ladder
- Custom varnished teak flagstaff
- All new in 2020 - Plexiglass doors for Flybridge, boat deck, and Crew/engine room access
Cockpit and Side Decks Foredeck:
The yacht is easily boarded from the swim platform through a large centerline molded transom door. Alternatively, there is a side deck opening doors amidship on both sides of the yacht and two more on the Bridge Deck. Wide side decks and the walk-around Portuguese bridge deck offer easy access for line handling while docking or mooring or simply to move about the yacht and enjoy all her lounging spaces and sun pad on the foredeck.
Step up from the line handling cockpit to relax at the two-hundred-and-seventy-degree wrap-around settee. Appreciate the slight little rise above the main deck level offing an easier view, a fresher breeze, and easy access up to the boat deck and flybridge or move forward in the main salon. This hard-covered seating area is beautiful for morning coffee or any time you want to enjoy water sports off the transom.
Light it up in the evening and enjoy the easy access for alfresco dining in close proximity to the galley.
Main Deck Highlights General:
- Teak decking of 12 MM (New 2018)
- Teak cap rail on bulwarks
- Steps to the Portuguese bridge deck with teak treads
- Portuguese bridge forward of the pilothouse
- Access door to engine room/crew quarters
- Sun lounging on the cabin trunk - New cushions and covers - 2020
- Stainless steel stanchions to support the teak handrail
- Deck locker storage forward on either side of the anchor platform
- Fiberglass anchor platform with two sets of rollers
- Twin Maxwell 3500 vertical hydraulic windlasses with chain gypsy and capstan and wired remote - Rebuilt 2020
- Two sets of roller chocks on both port and starboard side with 14-inch stainless steel cleats
- One stainless steel 60-pound CQR anchor to port
- One stainless steel 140-pound Lewmar Delta anchor to starboard
- Hatch to the chain locker
- Forward shore power connection at bench seat with storage
- Freshwater washdown connections
- The chain locker compartment has stainless steel pipes to direct the chain
- Water-tight collision bulkhead
- 300 feet of 1/2" BBB chain to starboard
- 100 feet of 1/2" BBB chain to port with 300 feet of 3/4" 3-strand anchor rode
The crew cabin fit and finish is fantastic. This space is easily used for additional guest accommodations if one wanted to cruise family-style without a crew. The space is accessed by its own entrance off the port side deck at the aft end of the main salon through a fiddly door, down a few steps. This cabin hosts very comfortable sleeping accommodations for a crew of one or two, (singles or a couple), in one double and one single berth…
The en-suite bath with shower is serviced by the independent hot water heater and there is plenty of storage and easy access to the main engine room to look after engineering. Portlights in the hull, overhead hatch, and separate reverse cycle air con provide natural and mechanical ventilation. This cabin is quiet and extremely comfortable with full headroom throughout.
Crew Cabin Highlights:
- Accessed from the port aft side deck
- Two berths (1 double, 1 single)
- Two hanging lockers
- New mattresses and headliners - 2020
- Wet locker
- Two sets of drawers
- Desk with mirror and drawer with chair
- Crew head with toilet, shower, and porcelain sink with faucet
- Air conditioning - new 2020
- Flat-screen TV / Separate Satellite receiver
- Opening hatch and emergency exit
Mechanical Equipment & Engine Room
The walk-in, standup engine room with a workbench is designed to delight and simplify maintenance. There is a separate entrance to the engine room which shows meticulous attention. There are Aquadrive thrust units below protective covers and twin generators in sound shields. Heat and air conditioning in the engine room and machinery space.
- 2 x Caterpillar 3412 turbocharged 1400 hp each, 12-cylinder diesel with optional trolling valves
- Engine Hours (as of March 2023) Port: 6,115 / Stb: 6,078
- Remote start, hour meters, and mechanical gauges in the engine room
- Pemall Automatic FM 200 engine room fire extinguisher
- Hand-held fire extinguishers throughout
- Twin disc electronic controls (plus remotes)
- Naiad hydraulic stabilizers
- Hypro electronic command steering (New 2020)
- Reverse cycle A/C Cruiser w/ 9 zones SMX controls
- Electric oil change system
- Hydraulic Naiad 12 HT bow thruster
- Air Seps installed on main engines
- Sea Recovery Aqua Matic 1800-2, 75 gallon per hour watermaker (New 2020)
- Pacer emergency hydraulic bilge pump in the engine room
- Containers for spares
- Overhead DC lights
- Steering system, Hypro power assisted with two cylinders with the hydraulic pump on each engine (steering new 2020)
- Autopilot and rudder angle indicators sending units - New 2020
- Complete fairing and repaint by Delta Marine Services and Crescent Yachts (2020)
- The bottom was soda blasted, new barrier coat (2020) new anti-fouling (September 2022)
- Keel extends below the running gear
- Solid stainless steel "axe blade" rudders with Aqualoy 22 high-strength rudder stocks
- Spurs line cutters on prop shafts (serviced 2020)
- Haulout 2022 - bottom paint, stabilizers, sonar, props, spurs
- Props removed and dynamically balanced at Wilmington Propellers (2020)
- 2 x Cummins Onan 29KW Generators (new 2020)
- Gen Hours (as of March 2023) Port: 1,085 / Stbd: 1,150
- Updated 120/240 60-cycle ac system (2018-2020)
- New Glendening shore cord reel for single 100 amp service
- New shore power transformer
- 4kw inverter
2017- 2018 Refit Summary
- AC/DC electrical updated to 2019 Fleming factory specifications and standards
- New 4KW Inverters
- New Asea isolation transformers
- Updated AC/DC Distribution panels
- Replace teak decking on main decks
- Reinforced boat deck to offer removable tender rail chocks
2020 Refit Summary
- Complete preparation and repaint of all exterior painted surfaces, to match or exceed new production
- Complete replacement of teak decking on the boat deck and flybridge, (all other teak decking was replaced in 2018)
- Install all new Naiad Dynamics DATUM Hydraulic AtRest Stabilization
- Install new 29KW Onan Generators with PTOs for stabilization and thrusters
- Install new Naiad 10HT proportional stern thruster. Complete rebuild on the bow thruster
- New Glendening Top Mount electronic controls at all stations, (PH, FB, and Aft), wired remote.
- Fully integrated Yachtcontroller to operate main engines and thrusters
- New hydraulic windlass motors
- All new glass panel navigation electronics, including remade dash panels for a brand new look
- All new sensors for navigation including radar, weather, smart transducer, and black box system
- New full function displays above helm for wind and weather information
- New Maretron vessel monitoring panels (x3)
- New Hypro hydraulic steering system
- Replaced three helm seats with Stidd. Recovered flybridge double seats
- All new soft goods in the salon, guest cabins, pilothouse, and flybridge / Aft Deck & Bow
- New Ocean Air blinds in the salon - Pilothouse
- New carpets throughout
- All new overhead panels to Fleming specification
- 4 new Tecma Silence Plus 2G toilettes
- 3 new Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning in guest cabins
- New synthetic granite countertops throughout the interior
- Adjust the third cabin for the best accommodations
- Convert owner head tub/shower to a large walk-in shower
- Replaced all faucets and shower hardware
- Refurbished crew quarters including new TV
- New Meile electric barbeque on the flybridge
- New Sea Recovery Aqua Matic 1800-2 modular watermaker with UV filtration
- New Spot Zero water purifier
- New Fusion stereo system 4 head unit with controls at PH, FB, Main Salon, and owner SR
- New LED lighting, switches, and switchplates throughout
- New electrical outlet plates throughout
- New teak louvered vents at air con outlets and inlets
- New mirrors in guest accommodation
- New door hardware throughout
- New Buell Dual Air Horns
- Added new Spotlight, Controls, and electropolished existing Fleming spotlight
- New transom handrail
- New Seavision underwater lights (X6)
- New cable master
- New Fleming logos
- New leather sheepskin fender holders
- New fenders and dock lines
- New and updated safety gear package
- 2 New Switlik OPR 1330-107 6-8 Man Life Rafts
- Switlick Man Overboard MOM8-A in valise
- Painted engine room
- New Lifeline GPL-8DL Start Batteries (x4)
- New water filtration system
- Install a new loud hailer
- New Fusion Apollo stereo in tender
Truly understated by her namesake, "PRETTY LADY" glistens crisply as a result of her owner’s willingness to carry on with the steeped tradition offered by her original build and concept team; the magnificent team at Delta Marine Services, and of course her prior owners.
PRETTY LADY is continuously supported by a pride of ownership knowing no boundaries on exemplary care.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.