Listed at $1,185,000
Available for SaleCRISTINA75' 2001 Hatteras
2001 Hatteras 75 CPMY, CRISTINA
CRISTINA has been updated and well maintained. Her gracious styling and a spacious wide body interior made the Hatteras 75 Cockpit Motor Yacht the best-selling boat in her class for several years. It includes a full-beam salon with formal dining area forward, a large U-shaped galley with dinette, and a large flybridge with fully equipped helm, wet bar and seating under custom hardtop and 3-sided enclosure. The pilothouse features a centerline helm, three-person settee, twin side deck access doors to foredeck and bow, and a stairway to the flybridge. CRISTINA features a 4 stateroom, 5 head layout, including master separate his/her heads. There is a private salon entrance to the aft master stateroom complete with a king-size berth and his/hers bath with central jacuzzi tub/shower. The VIP stateroom is amidships, forward the full beam engine room with a queen bed and private bath with jacuzzi tub and shower. A second VIP stateroom at the bow has an island berth and access to a bath/shower. To port is a guest or captain’s stateroom with over/under bunks. Excellent layout and amenities for comfortable long-range cruising and entertaining.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||75' (23 m)|
|Beam:||17' (6 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,560 gal (5,906 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||345 gal (1,306 L)|
|Holding Tank:||215 gal (814 L)|
|Location:||Coral Gables, Florida, United States|
|Model:||75 Cockpit Motor Yacht|
Custom and Upgrades
- Custom HANDCRAFT mattresses in all 4 staterooms
- 4-Stateroom layout with 5 heads. NO WALK THROUGH to midship cabin. Only aft ER access.
- Dark cherrywood interior.
- Hardtop by American Yachts (Stuart, FL) with integrated multicolored LED lighting and integrated LED flybridge lights, $75K
- Flybridge Enclosures by BILL's Canvas of Ft Lauderdale
- Recent interior upgrades include newly re-upholstered sofa in salon (fine Italian leather) and new carpeting throughout. ( 2022)
- 2019: Entire boat painted by LUU Marine at Lauderdale Marine Center ($130k)
- 2019: UPGRADES included--
° Replaced all six (6) Cruisair AC compressor and air handlers
° Pompanette upper helm chairs re-upholstered in 2019
- All new marine electronics (Krell) $61K, including: 2 Garmin 8616 16'' touchscreen GPS chart plotters, Garmin GX M54 Satellite Weather system, Garmin 54 4' open array radar antennae
- SIMRAD dual station Garmin 942 9'' touchscreen GPS chart plotter, Marinevideo surveillance cameras--two in Engine room, one on aft flybridge, ICOM M506 VHF radios, KVH M5 20'' Satellite Tracking Dome, 3 new DirectTV receivers
- Replaced Maxwell 3500 windlass in late 2022
- Replaced Water Heater in Engine room in late 2022
- 2021 Yard service at Norseman Shipbuilding in Miami, included: replacement of all rudder shaft seals, complete propeller service (Tri County, ''S" class and balancing, $7500); remove and replace seals, replaced 8 cutlass bearings ($10k}
- Replaced engine room raw water cooling sea cocks, sanded and painted bottom, applied Prop Speed to running gear
- 2021: polished fuel in all 4 tanks and rebuilt all Racor fuel filters
- 1200 GPD Spot Zero Watermaker (circa 2017)
- Replaced all main batteries in Engine Room in 2022
- Battery Charger replaced around 2018
- Bow thruster seals replaced and fuel service in yard 2019. After paint completed.
- Transom underwater LED white lights
- Owner's Personal Belongings
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.