Listed at $995,000
Available for SaleMotor Yacht Sport Deck75' 2003 Hatteras
2003 Hatteras Motor Yacht Sport Deck
This Hatteras 75 sport deck model is just a great all around boat. This yacht has been really well-maintained. For sale by the original owner. This 75 Hatteras motor yacht gets inspected every season before launch and any issues corrected. A hydraulic lowering radar arch reduces your height clearance to under 20 feet. This Hatteras 75 sport Deck yacht has completed the “great loop” twice. The first half of its life, summers were spent in Michigan. Florida in the winters. The seller of this yacht is an interior designer. There were a lot of interior items added at the factory per the owner when the boat was new. Window treatments, fluted wood trim in the salon, crystal light fixtures, gold water faucets, and more. This is not your typical Hatteras motoryacht. Boat is kept ready to use at on a moments notice by a very capable Captain and his wife.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||75' (23 m)|
|Beam:||17' (6 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,561 gal (5,910 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||345 gal (1,306 L)|
|Holding Tank:||250 gal (947 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Stuart, United States|
|Model:||Motor Yacht Sport Deck|
|Cruising Speed:||22 Knots|
|Max Speed:||27 Knots|
Five Cabins / Five Heads
- Full width master stateroom aft with king bed, large bathroom with bathtub/shower.
- Guest stateroom aft with over/under bunks with head and shower.
- VIP stateroom, midship with queen bed, full bathroom with bathtub/shower.
- Guest stateroom forward mid level with bathroom/shower.
- Forward bow stateroom with queen bed, bathroom with shower,.
Mid level day head to stbd. Washer and dryer are in companion way up to the lower helm area/pilothouse. Aft of the pilothouse is the full galley. Across from the galley to port is the bar / settee with stools. Aft of the galley is the salon. Aft of the salon is the aft deck area. There are spiral stairs to stbd to access the sport deck area.
- A comfortable area.
- Beautiful, fluted wood trim
- Upgraded window treatments
- New carpets
- Carpet runners.
- Crystal chandelier.
- New flat screen television
- Full size dining Table
- Original head liners replaced throughout the boat
- All fabric wall coverings have been replaced through out the boat.
- L shaped couch and easy chairs
- Stairwell down to the master stateroom with added handrailing’s.
- Salon ice maker - new
- Stereo system is a Denon ABR- S740H with Bluetooth and Alexa.
- A large galley area with lots of storage. All the amenities of your home kitchen.
- Granite countertops.
- Refrigerator/ side by side
- Stove, smooth top 4 burner stove with oven
- Trash compactor
- Ice maker
- Across from the galley is the cleverly designed L shaped bar. It has a granite countertop with wet bar sink and gold fixtures. There are stools for seating. There is a full size dining table in the salon for larger gatherings.
- Centerline king bed with plenty of room to walk around
- Comfortable Seating area to stbd.
- Full size bathroom
- Jacuzzi tub/shower
- Granite countertops with double sinks
- Gold fixtures
- Walk in Cedar lined closet
- Beautiful window treatments
- Clothing drawers to port
Aft guest stateroom
Just forward of the main cabin. (Usually gets claimed by the wife as a powder and make up room.)
- Over under bunks
- Head with shower
- Sink and mirror
Mid ship VIP stateroom
- Queen bed with walk around space
- Cedar lined closet and drawer storage.
- Full head with shower.
- The washer/dryer are located here in the companion way.
Mid ship, mid level guest stateroom.
- Over under bunks.
- Full Head with shower.
- This one works well for grandkids or crew if you have either
Forward VIP stateroom
- Queen bed
- Cedar lined closet
- Full head with shower.
- This head is located so it can be used as a day head for quests.
- Port and stbd pilothouse sliding doors.
- This boat has an electric /hydraulic radar arch that folds with the touch button giving you a bridge clearance below 20 feet. This yacht has made the trip thru the New York canal system making its way to Harbor Springs Michigan to its summer home. The yacht has done the great loop twice.
- Davit (reconditioned 2022)
- 2002 Novurania 13.5' tender with outboard engine
- Aft deck with custom varnished table with factory-built L shaped bench seating with cushions and storage under neath.
- Custom covers to fit table and seating on aft deck.
- Aft deck wet bar and half size fridge. -new
- Aft deck overhead lighting
- All the way aft is the sport deck
- 4 steps down the port or stbd stairs to the sport deck for water access. Access to the huge storage area at the back of the boat is at the sport deck as well. A very convenient place to store water gear,
The spacious Flybridge is large enough for the whole crew. A lot of open floor space. A lot of cushioned bench seating with storage underneath.
- Cocktail table
- Cushions and upholstery look new.
- Bar top area with bar stools, wet bar, sink and icemaker.
- Bimini top
- Eisenglass enclosure.
- Folding radar arch with lighting.
- The dinghy and davit are located aft on the top deck. The davit recently reconditioned.
- Upper helm with a large storage area underneath. This storage area also allows access to the back side of the helm electrics.
- Flybridge stereo system is a Clarion M303 with power amp. Newer bose speakers.
Wheel House Electronics
- Northstar 957 GPS
- Furuno Nav Net GPS
- Furuno 72 mile radar
- Depth sounder
- Ritchie compass
- Speed log
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Simrad AP20 auto pilot
- ACR spotlight
- Wind monitor
- Cat Engine Displays
- Hatteras systems monitor.
- Naiad stabilizer controls.
- Furuno Nav Net
- Garmin 8616
- Radar repeater
- Depth Sounder
- Ritchie compass
- Icom VHF marine radio
- Simrad AP20 auto pilot
- Simrad wind indicator.
- Cat engine monitor displays
- Hynautic controls
- Naiad stabilizer controls
- At 1850 rpm the boat runs at 18.5 knots.
- New AGM batteries 2021
- (2) Onan generators. All generator maintenance is current.
- New Master Volt battery charger.
- Auto shore cord retractors
- 1200 gpd Water maker. Serviced by water maker company 5 years ago…not used since…
- Spot light
- Ships horns (air, compressor in generator room.)
This yacht has a hydraulic folding radar arch. Once lowered the height clearance is under 20 feet. This yacht has done the great loop twice. With 4984 hours, 2684 were at idle or just above.
Naiad stabilizer system reconditioned. New seals, bearings, one shaft. Hydraulic cylinders reconditioned. Hydraulic lines replaced.
All items from recent out of water insurance survey have been completed.
New stainless rudders with seals, bearings and related hardware. 2022
Caterpillar 3412 1400 hp engines. 4950 hrs. 2600 hrs at or close to idle. Boat has been run on its own bottom to Michigan several times and made the great loop trip twice.
These engines have antifreeze cooled after coolers. Not the problematic sea water cooled aftercoolers found in the higher horse power engines.
- All engine maintenance is current
- New dripless shaft seal assemblies 2022
- Steering system serviced. Hydraulic rams resealed 2022
- Fire suppression system certified 2021
- Engine room Caterpillar mechanical gauge panals port and stbd
- In the past several years the boat has had light use.
- In the past few years we have been replacing select items to keep within good maintenance standards
- Fresh water aftercoolers serviced.
- Sea water pumps replaced.
- Alternators replaced.
- Fuel transfer pumps replaced.
- Fuel prime and transfer pumps are present.
- Engine room air intake filters.
- New engine air sep screens/filters 2022
- Maxwell windlass with chain, helm control and foot switches.
Generator Room. Located mid ship
- Twin Onan generators 21.5 kw each port 4413 hrs stbd 5633 hrs - both in good condition.
- Air conditioning is located here.
- Shore power inlets
Out-of-water insurance survey was done on this yacht in 2021. This wasn't done for sale purposes. The owners had no intentions of selling. But then life happens and things change.
During my 40 years of buying and selling clients' yachts, one basic principle comes into play every time. There are some people you do not want to buy used things from and some people you do. Wish I could keep this yacht!
What it still needs:
- Flybridge Isenglass
- Flybridge plexiglass windshield is crazed.
- Complete electronics package
All of the Hatteras 75 MY's in 2000 to 2003 needed to be repainted. This paint has been maintained and touched. up. Shows well, but like all the others, eventually will need to be repainted.
Seller has priced this boat to sell it, not just to look at.
REASONABLE PRICE FOR REASONABLE BUYER!
Owners personal belongings, crystal service wear, art work.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.