Listed at $1,145,000
Available for SaleXCELL75' 2009 Lazzara Yachts
“X Cell” offers a rare opportunity to get a Lazzara 75‘ LSX that’s ready to start cruising immediately. With extensive upgrades and refits performed recently this yacht stands out from all the rest.
She has a 4-stateroom layout with ensuite heads in all the rooms and additionally has a day head on the main deck. The Atrium is a masterpiece of design & engineering with 14’ of head room & large galley make it ideal for entertaining.
Separate crew quarters aft for two allows for captain and mate to have privacy from the main part of the vessel... additionally, the upgraded swim platform carries a wave-runner & tender in the garage. Her interior volume is only surpassed by her sleek exterior lines making her standout out from any other yacht in its class.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||75' (23 m)|
|Beam:||17' (6 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||800 gal (3,029 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||200 gal (758 L)|
|Holding Tank:||100 gal (379 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||25 Knots|
|Max Speed:||28 Knots|
Notable Upgrades & Options
- Complete engine and IPS service complete in August 2021
- New 26,000 BTU Chiller unit in pump room
- New 28,000 BTU Chiller unit for lower deck air handlers
- Upgraded JL Sound System
- Upgraded interior electronics
- TimesZero Navionics GPS / Radar / Depth Sounder
- On board PEPWAVE for internet connectivity and wifi
- Upgraded autopilot
- Air Conditioning system descaled and upgraded pumps and manifolds
- Exterior cushions refinished
- Fire system and safety equipment inspected
- Hull and Topside compound and waxed
- New Main Saloon couch
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.