Listed at $5,295,000
Available for SaleTwenty One77' 2021 Sanlorenzo
2021 Sanlorenzo SX76
TWENTY ONE is a 23.8m (78.1 ft.) motor yacht delivered by the world-renowned Italian shipyard Sanlorenzo in 2021. She is one of Sanlorenzo’s recently launched new SX line of modern luxury yacht designs that anticipates adventure with an oversized swim platform and tender launch/storage area.
TWENTY ONE has a bright, contemporary, and clean-lined interior that gives the impression of a much larger yacht. Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the living and entertaining areas create a true indoor/outdoor ambience. The main deck features an open layout with a large salon aft and a formal dining area with panoramic forward views.
She offers a family-friendly layout with accommodation for eight guests in four lower deck cabins. There is a full-beam owner's suite, two twin cabins and one VIP double cabin, each with its own en-suite head.
The modern elegance of the interior flows out onto the exterior decks with well-conceived dining and lounging areas throughout the yacht. The large flybridge proves to be a fabulous entertaining area with a full wet bar, al fresco dining area, sun loungers and a retractable sunroof and windows for sun or shade as desired.
One of several notable features is the oversized, explorer-style swim platform that includes a versatile layout for tender storage and can also be used as a beach club. The tender crane on the swim platform features a seamless design and is hidden within the bulwarks when stored away.
Powered by twin 900hp Volvo Penta engines, TWENTY ONE has a maximum speed of 22 knots and a cruising speed of 20 knots. A shallow 1.7m (5.6 ft.) draft is ideal for island hopping and coastal cruising.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||77' (24 m)|
|Beam:||23' (8 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,149 gal (4,350 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||330 gal (1,250 L)|
|Holding Tank:||110 gal (417 L)|
|Location:||Montauk, New York, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||17 Knots|
|Max Speed:||22 Knots|
- Cabin(s) - 8 plus crew
- Shower - Head shower in VIP cabin
- Wine cooler - For 20 bottles
- Watermaker - Idromar 180 l/h
- Air conditioning - Yes, upgraded to tropical air conditioning (diff. from standard)
- Televisions - TV 43” in owner cabin (diff. from standard); TV 50” in salon (diff. from standard); TV 24” in two guests’ cabins
- Sat. dish - receiver - KVH TV6 TV SAT antenna; KVH TV6 empty Radome
- Sound system - Audio-video silver package
- Internet - 4G Wi-Fi system with harbor hot spot antenna
- Generator - Additional second 28kW generator
- Battery Charger - Battery charger 12V 25A for generators batteries
- Bimini Top - Hardtop with powered louver roof system; Sun awning for the stern area of the flybridge behind the hardtop
- Radar - Raymarine gold navigation package
Extra Equipment: Interior Accessories:
- Head shower in VIP cabin
- Parquet in salon (diff. from standard)
- TV behind fumè stopsol mirror in owner’s cabin (diff. from standard)
- No. 1 Emperador Light marble wall in owner’s shower (diff. from standard)
- No. 2 custom TV cabinets in guest cabins
- No. 2 manual roller black out curtains in owner’s cabin
- Aft wall with manual sliding panel in glass finishing fumè and metal frame, in dining area
- Dining table in white finishing marble with rounded corners and central base in wood (diff. from standard)
- L-Shaped sofa in standard textile and Flexform Soft Dream chaise lounge in Tivoli fabric in salon
- Supertuft Santushti rug in salon (color to be defined)
- Wine cooler for 20 bottles
- No. 2 mosquito nets for big portholes
- Alessi Mami, 12 pieces each kit for dishware, cutlery, and glassware
- No. 1 set of bedding and towels replacing the missed supply of bedspreads
- Hardtop with powered louver roof system
- Sun awning for the stern area of the flybridge behind the hardtop
- Teak floor for flybridge
- Side windows of the flybridge with electric opening system
- Teak floor for beach area
- Backlit boat name predisposition
- Air conditioning on flybridge (including additional custom cabinet)
- No. 4 underwater lights: no. 2 in aft transom plus No. 2 on side
- Swimming platform lifting system
- Custom Sofa on flybridge in varnished teak structure and fabric to be defined (diff. from standard)
- Electric hi-lo folding table on flybridge (diff. form standard)
- No. 4 additional Roda Orson folding chairs with teak structure and fabric to be defined
- Roda U-Shaped basket on flybridge in milk structure, sand belt and Roda fabric (diff. from standard)
- No. 1 coffee table on flybridge. Roda Piper 011 with milk structure and teak top
- Bow bimini sun awning
Thrusters and Stabilizers:
- Volvo joystick for engines IPS transmissions – second cockpit station
- Electric stabilizers (at anchor and under navigation)
Engine Room Equipment:
- Watermaker Idromar
- Additional second 28kW generator
- Upgraded to tropical air conditioning (diff. from standard)
Floats and tube, snorkeling equipment, fishing equipment, tools, personal effects.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.