Listed at $3,100,000
Available for SaleHAPPY HOURS80' 2016 Azimut
ON DISPLAY AT THE PALM BEACH INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW!!
- Massive Flybridge with Custom Bar and Summer Galley (Grill, Fridge, and Ice Maker)
- Cockpit TV Mounted in Custom Lid of Grill Station and an additional SunBrite TV Mounted Above the Bar on the Flybridge. Both Have Their Own Direct TV Boxes.
- CMC Zero Speed Stabilization Fins
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster
- Upgraded 2 x Cummins Onan 32kW Generators
- KVH Satellite Receiver with Direct TV Throughout Vessel
- KVH Mini-VSAT Broadband Satellite and Receiver
- Hydraulic Swim Platform and Passerelle
- Spacious Bow Seating area with a Bench and Sun Pad
- Wet Sounds speakers and subwoofers throughout exterior
- Ice Maker in Cockpit and Flybridge.
- Miele Wine Fridge Just Inside Salon Door. Additional Refrigerators in Cockpit and Flybridge.
- Williams 395 Jet Tender (Sold Separately)
- 4 Vitrifrigo Fridge/Freezer Drawers in Galley with Miele Appliance Package.
- SEA R.O. Water Maker Mounted in Lazarette.
- $30,000 spent on MAN engine service in October of 2022.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||80' (25 m)|
|Beam:||20' (7 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,576 gal (5,966 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||290 gal (1,098 L)|
|Holding Tank:||240 gal (909 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Miami, United States|
- The salon instantly captures your attention with its floor-to-ceiling windows and beautiful decor.
- The dark wood cabinetry is accented nicely with light-colored furniture and wall coverings.
- The Salon flooring is a beautiful light-colored wood.
- To port and starboard are full-sized sofas and a love seat aft.
- The television is on a hi-lo actuator on the port side.
- All the AV equipment including the KVH receivers and Direct TV boxes are located just aft of the TV above the Miele Wine Fridge.
- Bose surround sound throughout the salon.
- As you make your way forward there is a beautiful dining area that accommodates 8 guests.
- The view from the dining area is breathtaking through the floor-to-ceiling windows and seating is comfortable in the wooden and leather chairs. The dining table has a large wooden base and is accented in white leather on the surface.
- There is accent lighting throughout and thick blinds to create a private setting if desired.
- As you make your way forward from the salon, you will notice the desired day head to port and galley entrance to starboard.
- The galley is open-concept but can be separated from the salon by lowering an electronic shade. The galley features beautiful stainless appliances, white cabinetry, and solid countertops.
- The galley is outfitted with 4 Vitrifrigo fridge/freezer drawers, 4-burner Miele cooktop, Miele convection oven/microwave, full-size Miele dishwasher, and large stainless sink.
- The custom Azimut dishware storage area is located next to the refrigerator drawers.
- The storage is more than adequate in the galley.
- To starboard is 1 of 2 water-tight doors that allows easy access to the side deck.
- The port side deck access is located just forward of the day head.
Lower Helm Station
- Just forward of the galley and day head is the lower helm and additional seating/dining area.
- The large windscreen and side windows provide great visibility from the lower helm station.
- To port is an L-shaped seating area that accommodates 4 and wraps around a beautiful stainless and leather table.
- The helm is located to starboard and has 2 leather helm seats equipped with bolsters and footrests. They raise, lower, and move forward and back electronically.
- Happy Hours is equipped with a full suite of Raymarine electronics including radar and autopilot.
- Between the 2 plotters is a separate Raymarine autopilot control.
- Just below the autopilot control is a separate Raymarine LCD screen that has depth, speed, and a heading readout.
- Just starboard of the main MAN engine controls is the XENTA joystick that controls the bow thruster and drives.
- If you prefer to use the Side-Power bow thruster independently there is a separate control with its own digital screen.
- The Naviop ship computer is also located on the helm and controls all of the electrical systems onboard while allowing you to check tankage levels, bilge pumps, etc. There is an additional Naviop screen in the crew cabin as well as the upper helm.
- Each 1800 HP V12 MAN has its own LCD screen and allows the captain to view all engine data.
- The Mitsubishi/CMC fin stabilizer system also has its own LCD display on the starboard side of the helm.
- There is also a Jabsco spotlight control, single lever trim tab control, and Quick chain counter for the windlass.
- Just aft of the lower helm station is the electrical panel with all AC and DC breakers.
- As you make your way down the companionway from the lower helm you will notice the beautiful light-colored wood and leather accents continue down through the 4 staterooms.
- The VIP is situated forward and has an island queen berth and en-suite head.
- There are 2 large rectangular windows and 2 opening portholes that allow tons of natural light into the space.
- To starboard is a small vanity area with a shaded lamp overhead.
- The Samsung flat screen is mounted on the port side at the foot of the bed.
- The mirrored walls and lighting accents make the space feel large and inviting.
- Each stateroom is outfitted with its own Dometic thermostat for AC control.
- There is ample storage throughout with a large hanging locker on the starboard side.
- The en-suite head is also spacious and features a separate stall shower lined with beautiful teak. The mirrored accents continue throughout and the solid countertop has a full-size sink basin built-in with chrome faucet.
Port Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom on the port side also features a queen berth and en-suite head.
- The light-colored wall coverings, shiny stainless and accent lighting really make this stateroom stand out.
- The Samsung TV is mounted on the wall at the foot of the queen berth.
- There is no shortage of storage with multiple drawers and a larger hanging locker on the port side.
- 2 opening portholes and large rectangular window allow lots of sunlight into the space.
- The en-suite head in this guest stateroom also has a beautiful teak and marble shower and plenty of storage space above the vanity.
Starboard Guest Stateroom
- The starboard guest stateroom features 2 twin berths and a third pullman berth above.
- There is great storage space and another en-suite head with separate stall shower.
- As you make your way aft down a few steps from the forward staterooms, you enter the full-beam master.
- There are 2 linen closets, a hanging locker, and a seating area to starboard as you walk into the stateroom. The storage does not stop there, however. The walk-in closet is located on the port side with plenty of drawers on the forward bulkhead. There is additional storage space on the starboard side, aft as you enter the master bath.
- The 10 waterline windows offer a breathtaking view out both the port and starboard sides. There are 4 opening portholes that allow the fresh air to breeze through the space.
- To port is a nice settee for two with a table between and to starboard is a full chest of drawers for additional storage.
- The island berth has beautiful accent lighting above with reading lights below and a light-colored headboard accent.
- HAPPY HOURS features his and hers washrooms in the master conjoined by a spacious teak, walk-through shower with waterfall head.
- Both sides have their own vanities with full-sized sink basins. The starboard side has a separate storage area with hanging and drawer lockers.
- The Samsung TV is mounted on the accent wall at the foot of the berth.
- The cockpit is covered in beautiful teak and has an upholstered U-shaped dinette with large teak table. All of the exterior upholstery is in excellent condition.
- The exterior tables have a high-gloss finish and are in good condition.
- On the starboard side is a small galley unit with Kenyon grill, Vitrifrigo fridge, and Vitrifrigo ice maker. To port, you will find wide, teak steps up to the flybridge.
- The cockpit TV is concealed in the teak lid on the summer galley and is easily visible from all guests in the cockpit.
- The teak continues down both sides to the large hydraulic swim platform.
- The Williams jet tender is easily launched from the platform with plenty of room to move about while she is loaded. Williams 395 is sold separately.
- The crew cabin and engine room are accessed through the transom door.
- The crew features a private captain's cabin and a separate head and bunk room for 2 additional crew members.
- Just forward of the crew area is the walk-in engine room.
- Undoubtedly the most impressive space on HAPPY HOURS is her flybridge. The 20-foot beam is very evident in this area.
- The teak continues throughout the entire bridge and there is no shortage of seating and entertaining space.
- There are 2 more U-shaped dinettes with teak tables.
- To port is full bar with beautiful countertops and bar stools mounted to the deck. There is an additional ice maker and fridge below with a freshwater sink above.
- Just above the bar area is a second exterior TV that can easily be moved and visible by all guests on the flybridge.
- The aft end of the flybridge is outfitted with a sectional sofa covered in white fabric.
- There is an electronic awning mounted to the back of the hard top that extends over the aft section of the flybridge.
- On the starboard side next to the sofa is a separate grilling station.
- The hardtop covers the forward half of the bridge while the aft end is left open for sunbathing and plenty of room for additional lounge chairs.
- The hardtop has a retractable center section that opens up the whole space.
- At the upper helm, you will find redundant instrumentation and a full suite of Raymarine electronics.
Bow Seating Area
- The bow is another great place for entertaining and spending time in the sun. The teak continues down the wide side decks all the way forward. You will also notice as you make your way through that there are boarding doors to port and starboard.
- There is a large U-shaped seating area and teak table that can be covered with a clamshell-style shade if desired.
- Forward of the seating area is a sun pad large enough to accommodate 6 to 8 adults.
- Just outboard of the seating area is 4 large storage lockers great for lines, fenders, and cleaning supplies.
- The Wet Sounds stereo has its own zone on the bow as well.
- Thea is equipped with twin MAN V12 1800 HP diesels and has nearly 6'5" of clearance in the engine room. 1960 Engine Hours.
- M2-M4 MAN service Completed in October of 2022. Records Available.
- She is equipped with twin 32kW Cummins Onan generators.
- The Dometic AC chiller system is located on the starboard side.
- The aluminum fuel tanks are outboard and have a capacity of 788 gallons each.
- The Side-Power thruster control unit is easily accessible on the port side above the fuel tank and powers the bow thruster and Mitsubishi/CMC zero-speed stabilizer fins. Both CMC control units are located on the forward bulkhead of the engine room just above the main engines.
- Both main engines and generators are equipped with Racor fuel filters/water separators.
- The main electrical distribution panel is located to starboard right as you enter the engine room.
- The hydraulic pumps for the swim platform, trim tabs and passerelle are located to port and starboard just as you enter the crew cabin.
- Sea-Fire suppression system is located on the forward bulkhead of the engine room.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.