Listed at $849,000
Available for SaleRabbit80' 1999 Ferretti Yachts
What if you had a private island. Off limits to everyone unless invited. What if your private Island could move. At sun up you are in port and at sundown you are anchored off of a beautiful island.
Welcome aboard M/V Rabbit. Where adventures and memories for a lifetime are easily achieved daily.The Ferretti 80 is designed to be a family cruiser. Having four comfortable staterooms, large salon and extra large outside entertainment areas.
Rabbit is a four stateroom layout with four heads, with crew quarters. The interior is high gloss Cherry Wood and tastefully decorated with neutral leathers and carpet. This boat is powered by twin 3412 Caterpillars 1350 HP engine and cruises at 25 knots. This a European specked vessel has had an electrical conversion there is both 110V and 220V power throughout.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Aspire Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||80' (25 m)|
|Beam:||17' (6 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,849 gal (7,000 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||317 gal (1,200 L)|
|Location:||Florida, United States, West Palm Beach|
|Cruising Speed:||26 Knots|
|Max Speed:||29 Knots|
Starting aft deck, which is usually the focal point of most social activities early in the morning and often in the evening. There is seating for eight around a large oval table. Access to the flybridge via a molded staircase.
Upon entering the salon from the aft deck, there is a large and comfortable u-shaped leather couch of the port side with plenty of cabinetry on the starboard with a black club chair. On the cabinet to starboard is smart flat screen TV, Rabbits large port and starboard windows bring in a bright natural light.
Moving forward from the salon and up two steps is the dining salon. A glass table and chairs seating eight for formal dining. Across from the dining salon is the galley. Forward of the galley is a dinette that is used casual dining, coffee in the morning or to relax and plan the days adventures. Across from the dinette is the lower helm station
Equipment includes a Miele dishwasher,
- Fridgidare refrigerator with freezer
- 4-plate burner electric cooktop,
- Microwave/convection oven,
- Double sink, garbage disposal,
- Cabinets and drawers, granite countertops
The master suite is positioned about midship below decks, high gloss teak wood highlights the master suite. A king sized bed is located in the center with a makeup table on one side and a small couch on the other. As well as an en suite head and shower
Forward of the master is a guest stateroom with twin beds, Closet and drawer space and ensuite head. Moving forward towards the bow is another guest stateroom on the starboard side with twin beds, closet and
drawer space, ensuite head.
All the way forward is the VIP stateroom with a queen sized berth surrounded by drawers, and an ensuite head and shower.
The fly bridge can be the main gathering point for most family adventures. There is an upper station for navigation, a large dinette for lunches or happy hour and plenty of lounging area.
- Garmin Display GPS Map 7610 xdv
- Garmin VHF
- Garmin Auto Pilot
- Quick Anchor control
- Caterpillar Display
- Mannesman Rexroth Bow Thruster Electronic Throttle shifters
- Benzenoni Davit
Mounted on the Arch
- Open Array Radar
- Two Inteli domes with one satellite receiver
- Two VHF Antenna
- Garmin Antenna
- Garmin Display
- Garmin Display GPS Map 7610 XSV Garmin VHF
- Garmin Auto Pilot
- Mannesman Rexroth Bow Thruster Caterpillar Display
- Pansonic CQ CX160 Stereo
- Quick Anchor Control
- 2 x Camera Displays
- There is a combination of 110V and 220V AC electrical system (Vessel has had US Conversion)
- 12V, 24V DC electrical system
- Battery bank
- (2) 18 Kw Kohler generators - 3450 hrs. stbd. / 3450 hrs. port
- Electrical bonding system
- (1) 100 amp shore power cable
- Twin 2412 Caterpillar Engines,
- ZF transmissionswith
- Hydromarine bow thruster w/ dual PTO pumps ,
- Dual Racor fuel filters,
- Twin Kohler Generators
- Raw water sea strainer,
- Engine room sound insulation,
- Fuel shut-off valve,
- Bilge pumps and emergency pump,
- Separate electrical room that houses two Dometic chilled water A/C units,
- Bruce anchors with chain, anchor wash down system, anchor cleat
- Boarding gates with a ladder,
- Swim platform w/ electric hatch, wash down system,
- Passarella gangway, deck light, hand rail, rub rail
- Teak decks,
- Sun pad w/ custom covers forward, storage under aft seating area,
- Large teak table and chairs,
- Ice-maker, sink w/ hot and cold faucets,
- Access from the aft deck
- Two staterooms with single berths
- Separate Head and shower
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.