Listed at $1,197,000
Available for SaleSIRENE83' 1990 Burger
Recent Major Price Reduction to facilitate owners moving up to a larger yacht. All Offers considered! This luxury yacht offers three spacious staterooms for six guests. She also carries up to three crew members who will provide exceptional service. SIRENE’s full-beam owner’s suite offers a king-size bed, excellent closet and drawer storage, built-in vanity, and a charming en-suite. Her additional two twin guest staterooms are cozy and refined, with closet space and private en-suites. All the guest cabins feature updated linens and new wall and floor coverings in the en-suites.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northrop and Johnson. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||83' (26 m)|
|Beam:||20' (7 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||6,000 gal (22,713 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||900 gal (3,407 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||13 Knots|
|Max Speed:||16 Knots|
Motor yacht SIRENE was launched by the renowned U.S. shipbuilder Burger Yachts in 1990. She has received dedicated care throughout the years and her extensive refit in 2021 included around $400,000 in refurbishments. Recent updates include main engine servicing and new exhaust cladding/insulation, electrical updating, new audio-visual and entertainment systems, two new air-conditioning compressors, and interior décor upgrades. SIRENE is ready for entertaining with the latest appliances in her galley and updated amenities.
Powered by twin Detroit Diesel 1080hp engines, this yacht cruises at 13 knots and reaches a maximum speed of 16 knots. Her two Onan 33kW generators, steering system, shafts, and watermaker also were recently serviced.
SIRENE’s interior spotlights a neutral palette with bird’s eye maple woodwork throughout, creating a calm yet charming atmosphere for guests to enjoy. Her main salon is the perfect place for guests to socialize and entertain. Refined and relaxing, it offers a redesigned built-in bar, a flatscreen TV, and plush seating for evening drinks or game nights. This space also features refreshing natural light and a rejuvenating ambiance thanks to large windows. Forward of the main salon rests a day head and the country-style galley, featuring brand-new appliances and a spacious, redesigned breakfast nook with updated wall coverings and lighting.
For overnight accommodations, SIRENE welcomes six guests into three sumptuous staterooms. The master suite is located on the lower deck aft, featuring a plush center-line, king-size bed with ample storage opportunities, and an en-suite with a shower/tub combination. Her additional guest cabins include two twin cabins located forward, each with large closets. Each is accompanied by an en-suite with glass door showers and storage. All cabins include updated linens and new wall coverings, ambient lighting, and flooring in the bathrooms. To ensure guest satisfaction, SIRENE can carry up to three crew.
Her external spaces are equally enticing, providing numerous opportunities for relaxation and guest congregation. Her main deck aft offers a large dining table with seating and easy access to the lower cockpit. Up top, her impressive flybridge offers additional covered dining, thanks to a large, built-in U-shaped table with plentiful seating. Additionally, a driving station with three helm chairs provides the perfect spot to cruise while underway. Luxury yacht SIRENE also features ample room on her aft flybridge, adaptable for tender storage or additional seating for sunbathing.
With a well-designed, comfortable layout, SIRENE is the perfect choice for your next exciting trip to sea.
Aluminum hull and superstructure. Anti-fouling completed, zincs replaced in November 2021
- Main Deck: 81" (6 feet, 9 inches)
- Lower Deck: 9" (6 feet, 7 inches)
SIRENE accommodates 6 guests in 3 staterooms, including a full-beam, aft master stateroom. All guest cabins are located amidship on the lower deck.
- Master, lower deck aft, with King size bed center
- En-suite with tub/shower combo, single sink
- Make-up vanity on the starboard side of the stateroom
- 2 x closets, excellent drawer storage to port
- 2 x Twins, lower deck forward, port, and starboard
- En-suites with glass door showers
- Floor to ceiling closets
- 1 x double berth, located forward in bow
- 1 x single berth, located forward to port in bow
- Separate, large, shared head with glass door shower
- Length Overall: 83 feet
- Beam: 21 feet, 7 inches
- Draft Minimum: 5 feet, 6 inches
- Draft Maximum: 6 feet, 2 inches
- Gross Tonnage: 110
- Fuel Capacity:t5,500 US Gallons; 2 x fuel tanks; Aft and Forward
- Freshwater Capacity: 900 US Gallons
- Greywater Tank: 250 US Gallons
- Blackwater Tank:t250 US Gallons
- Engine Type: 2 x Detroit Diesel 12V92TAB's; 1080 hp each; Starboard engine rebuilt in 2015
- Engine synchronizers
Generators & Electricity:
- Generators:t2 x 33 kW Northern Lights.
- Generator Hours ( as of April, 2022): Port: 10,254 / Starboard: 13,535
- 2,500-hour service completed in 2021
- Electrical shore power connections and wiring were done in 2019 on both port and starboard.
- Voltage: 110/220 V AC electrical system.
- Type: Marine-Air
- 2 x Dometic Compressors; 72,000 BTU each; (new 2021)
- Aqua-Air controllers throughout the boat
- Complete A/C service in 2021, including sanitizing and cleaning of all ducts and fans
- New Circulation and raw water cooling pumps replaced.
- Watermaker: Watermakers Watermaker. (1) is NEW in 2021 / (1) is rebuilt in 2021
- Water Heaters: 2 x 28 US Gallons each
- Stabilizers: Naiad
- Bow Thruster: Hydra Power Systems
- Fuel Filtration: Racor fuel filters
- Steering System:tHydraulic
- Sewage System:tInstalled (5) new Tecma Marine Toilets (in 2021)
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION
Navigation & Communication Equipment
- GPS: 2 x Garmin GPS Map 7612
- Automatic Pilot: Garmin
- Depth Sounder: International Offshore
- Wind: Garmin
- Bow Thruster Controls: Hydra Power Systems
- Search Lights:t2 x Carlisle and Finch
- Stabilizers: Naiad controls with pump gauge
- VHF: Standard Horizon
- GPS: 2 x Garmin GPS Map 7610
- Autopilot: Garmin
- VHF: Standard Horizon
- Printer: HP OfficeJet Pro Printer (Pilothouse)
ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS - ALL NEW IN 2021
- 1 x 55" Samsung flat-screen with soundbar (new 2021) (Main Salon)
- 1 x 43" Samsung flat-screen with soundbar (new 2021) (Master Stateroom)
- 1 x 32" Samsung flat-screen (new 2021) (Lower Port Guest Cabin)
- 1 x 28" Samsung flat-screen (new 2021) (Galley/Dining)
- Stereo System: Fusion (new 2021); throughout vessel
- Sat TV: KVH (new 2021)
GALLEY AND LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
Galley Equipment (New in 2021):
- Cooking Equipment: 4-burner Z-line cooktop (new 2021)
- Z-line convection oven (new 2021)
- LG microwave (new 2021)
- Refrigeration & Freezer: LG double-door fridge with freezer drawer below (new 2022)
- Lanbo beverage refrigerator (flybridge, new 2021)
- 2 x Thor refrigerator drawers (main deck aft, new 2021)
- Icemaker: 2 x Hoshizaki (main deck aft and flybridge, new 2021)
- Dishwasher: Roper
- Trash Compactor: Kenmore
- Grill: Weber, portable
- Misc: 2 x sinks (main-deck aft and flybridge)
- Washer/Dryer:tKenmore stacked unit (lower guest foyer)
- Anchor Windlass: Ideal Windlass Company
- Boarding Ladder: Marquipt 8-step; (new 2022)
SAFETY AND FIRE EQUIPMENT
- Fire extinguishers throughout
- Life Raft: 1 x 8-person Viking
- Life Rings: 2 (cockpit and flybridge)
- Life Jackets: Yes
- EPIRB: Yes
UPDATES COMPLETED SINCE JULY 2021
- Main engine exhaust cladding/insulation replaced
- Main engines, current hours, serviced
- Port and starboard shafts detached and new PSS shaft seals were added with spare bearings
- All shaft bolting was replaced
- A/C system replaced- 2 new compressors, intake pumps, and 100% duct sterilization
- Watermaker pumps serviced and membranes replaced
- Generators' 2500 hour service
- The potable water tank had additional access ports added, was surveyed, and recoated with a food-safe epoxy
- Shore power cables were replaced and retrieval rollers rebuilt including connections
- Hydraulic steering system serviced
- House and engine start batteries replaced
- Fuel tanks polished and biocide treated
- Water tanks cleaned, polished, and coated
- Freshwater pumps rebuilt
- Black pump-out pump replaced
- E/R lighting upgraded to LED
- A new fresh accumulator tank installed
- All new toilets/plumbing
- Entertainment system replaced- including main salon TV and guest cabin TVs
- Fusion stereo system added ($70k) and KVH SAT TV
- Pep-wave data hub installed
- V-cool window treatment applied to the main deck
- Power outlets and GFCI outlets were replaced throughout the boat
- Replace light fightings and dimmer in the day head
- Light fittings in day head moved to guest cabins
- New wall sconces in dining/galley, replaced overhead light in the dining area
- Galley equipment replaced including a new stove, refrigerator, and microwave
- Upper flybridge equipment replaced including new freezer, icemakers, and beverage refrigerator
- A/C system- full service including ducts and fans
- All shipboard heads were replaced with new toilets and plumbing
- Tiling and interior decor soft good and wall covering updates, new light fixtures, all new tile in heads
- Updated medical kit including O2 and AED
UPPER DECK AND MAIN DECK
- Bimini top replaced and all covers replaced
- Deck table replaced
- Upper deck lighting added with white, red, and blue; dimmable
- Navigation lights replaced port and starboard
- Teak deck sanded and aft deck recaulked and sanded
- Aft fantail steps replaced
- Windlass wiring box rebuilt and new control added
- New, 8-step Marquipt boarding ladder and aft passerelle
- Aft deck and fantail repainted non-skid
- Aft deck headliner replaced
- Aft deck deckhead lights replaced; dimmable
- New 2022 Novurania tender
TENDER (NEW IN 2021, $50,000+)
- 1 x 14' Novurania 2022, Yamaha 60 hp
- ICOM VHF
Refit Work 2022
- Sanitized both fuel tanks by draining and washing. Rendering the fuel tanks clean and ready for fuel.
- Black and grey tanks were sanitized and inspection hatches were installed.
- lack and grey tanks have been pressure washed and inspection hatches installed.
- All ship bilges have been pressure washed and access panels added to many inaccessible bilge areas. E/R bilge was steam cleaned.
- Fuel tank inspection hatches have been re-gasketed.
- The freshwater tank has been drained and flushed. pressure pump replaced.
- Ships automatic bilge pumps and float switches replaced.
- The vessel has had the entire underbody stripped to metal and a new paint schedule was applied. All zincs were replaced.
- A/C closed-loop maintenance.
- Propellors and shafts were removed and checked and re-installed
- Upgraded the Fire damper panel