Listed at $4,295,000
Available for SaleSilky85' 2006 Jim Smith
2006 Jim Smith 85' Convertible Sportfish
Bottom Job and Hull Sides Waxed - November 2021
Jim Smith is a legendary custom sport fish built for speed, maximum efficiency, sea handling and raising a trophy fish.
This 2006 85’ Jim Smith is a fine example of detailed craftsmanship including the desirable 4 staterooms / 4 full heads layout plus crew quarters with head.
It is powered with twin diesel MTU 16V2000-M91’s.
Equipped with a full array of electronics and fishing amenities.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a beautiful sportfish without the long new-build wait!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||85' (26 m)|
|Beam:||20' (7 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||3,300 gal (12,492 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||420 gal (1,590 L)|
|Location:||Florida, North Palm Beach, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||35 Knots|
|Max Speed:||41 Knots|
Enter through the salon door, you will find an exceptional layout with large L-shaped sofa w/storage, custom table, chairs, pop up flat screen TV. Large salon windows providing lots of natural light. The starboard side also has a large dinette area with a teak table with black marble inlay. Galley is located on the port side. Lots of storage, counter space and full array of appliances. Walking forward down steps into the companionway immediately located on the port side you will find crew quarters. This area features over/under berths with its own full head. It also a full working desk. Also, easy for captain and crew to access the engine room. There is a guest stateroom located on the starboard side with over/under berths, great storage, and a full head with shower.
Forward to port features a full sized stacked washer and dryer with closet.
Located on starboard side is the VIP stateroom designed with a walkaround queen berth. Lots of great storage and custom sofa. The VIP head has a large shower and lots of storage.
Continuing forward to starboard is another guest stateroom. This room sleeps two guests with a single bunk and a pullman berth. The area has its own private head and shower.
Large master stateroom located in the bow accompanied with a full king berth, vanity and lots of storage. Master is totally private away from guests. The master head is very spacious with lots of storage. Large shower with glass door, exquisite counter top with sink.
This area is truly special and accented by rich hand rubbed satin teak woodwork throughout.
- (2) Oversized Occasional Chairs
- Side Table with Entertainment System
- Custom L-Shaped Sofa
- Custom Coffee Table with (2) Stools Stored Below
- Kitchen Aid Ice Machine for Bar Area and Drink Ice
- Custom Pop-Up Samsung 52" Flat Screen
- Pneumatic Salon Door
- 120v Overhead Lighting
- 12v Indirect Lighting
The galley is a chef's dream with all the necessary appliances and ample counter space for prep work. She boasts tremendous storage for long trips and well thought out design. To starboard there is an extra-large dinette with seating for six and a lavish custom table.
- (3) Refrigerator and Freezers
- Fisher and Paykel Dishwasher
- Wine Cooler
- Storage for Cutting Boards
- Coffee Station
- 3-Burner Cooktop
- Sharp Microwave
- Great Storage for Spices and Food
- (9) Drawers
- Acoustic Insulation on Galley Hatches
- Teak and Holly Flooring in Galley
- Garbage Disposal
This area is generously wide and features beautiful wainscoting.
- Asko Washer and Dryer
- Linen Closet
This area is extremely functional in size, livability and layout. Great storage is key for the crew and the living quarters wrapped in spectacular rich teak make for a pleasant setting.
- Oversized Over/Under Berths
- Great Hanging and Drawer Storage
- Large Desk/Office Area
- Full Head and Shower
- Engine Room Access with Entry/Exit to Cockpit
Guest Stateroom 1
Across to starboard is a very generous size over/under guest stateroom with great storage, a Flat Screen TV, and its own head and shower.
- Oversized Over/Under Berths
- Flat Screen TV
- Private Full Head with Shower
- Hanging Locker and Drawer Storage
VIP Stateroom and Head
The VIP stateroom features a walk-around queen berth and its own sofa area, along with a tremendous amount of storage, lavish satin teak finishes, a TV, and its own private head and shower.
- Full Walkaround Queen Berth
- Huge Hanging Locker with Drawer Storage
- Custom End Tables on Each Side of Bed
- Full Sofa with Storage Below
- Custom Lighting Throughout
- Private Large Head and Shower
Guest Stateroom 2
Forward of the VIP to starboard is another guest stateroom with a single bunk and pullman bed above. It also has its own private head and shower.
- Oversized Berths
- Flat Screen TV
- Private Head and Shower
- Great Storage
Master Stateroom and Head
The master stateroom is mammoth, featuring a full walkaround king berth. It is accompanied by a desk/vanity area for office work or getting ready. The stateroom has fantastic storage, two large hanging lockers, 24 roomy drawers, and several other large cubbies.
- Vanity Area with Stool
- Custom Lighting Throughout
- Fantastic Counter Space
- Incredible Storage - Hanging Lockers and Drawers
- Beautiful Layout with Extravagant Rich Teak to Accent
The master head is exceptionally large housing an oversized custom shower with bench seating and ample storage and counter space.
Deck and Hull
- Imron Hull Paint
- Hull Bottom: (3) Diagonal Layers 7/16 African Mahogany with a layer of 1.5-oz fiberglass between laminates.
- Inside and exterior of the hull fiberglass finished with 36-oz x axial.
- Topsides: Diagonal (3) layers 6mm Bunzell Okume plywood with 1.5-oz fiberglass mat between each laminate and 36-oz internal and external laminates as seen on hull bottom
- Longitudinals: Douglass Fir fiberglass over (4) per side - reduced to (2) per side in the engine room. The longitudinals in the engine room are built up and form the engine beds.
- Keelson: 5.5" sided Douglass Fir
- Deck: 9mm Okume Plywood on transverse deck beams on 26" centers with longitudinals notched into the beams. The deck is reported to be overlaid with 1708 biaxial fiberglass cloth.
- Maxwell Windlass
The bridge area is perfect in every way. Visibility is fantastic and the layout was built with simplicity and accessibility in mind.
You can entertain in style with plenty of seating for a large group. The area also features tremendous storage for both fishing rods and other needed gear.
- Center Console Style Helm
- Single Lever Engine Controls
- Rod Storage Underneath Seating
- Miya Epoch US-9SP Teaser Reels
- (3) Bluewater Helm Chairs
- Custom Table with Storage
- NEW EZ2CY Enclosure
- Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers
- Hopewell Tower
- Quantum Marine Hydraulic Bow Thruster
- Backup Throttles
- (3) Quartz Lights
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Direct TV HD7 Satellite Dome
- Simrad AP25 Autopilot
- Furuno RD-30
- (2) Raymarine E120 12" Displays
- (2) Garmin 8617 Displays
- Fusion MS-NRX200i Music Controller
- Search Light
- Sea 157 VHF
- Icom UC-M604 VHF
- 5" Danforth Compass
- JL Audio Speakers and Subwoofers Throughout Exterior
The enormous cockpit area can comfortably accommodate many anglers and crew to work in unison for serious fishing.
- Beautiful Mezzanine Seating Area
- (2) Livewells with (4) Pumps in Pump Boxes
- Large Fish box
- Huge Lazarette with Large Amounts of Storage
- Transom Door
- Huge Custom Drink Box
- Giant Stainless-Steel Freezer
- Pneumatic Opening Tackle Center
- Eskimo Ice Machine - 600 lbsInstalled in the steering gear compartment
- Produces Ice and discharges into ice bin located aft and centerline of cockpit
- Blue Water Tuna Chair with Offset Stanchion
- Bulkhead, teak trim and bow teak accent rail revarnished (June 2020)
- Onan 27-5MDKBF-2665 - 33.5 kw 2000 hrs.Installed in sound enclosures port and starboard side of the forward section of the engine room
- (2 x 12V) Deka Dominator 4000CCA Generator Batteries wired in series to give a voltage of 24V
- Generation and Distribution System for the Voltages of 120/240V at 60 Hz
- 24 VDC System
- (2) 24V Main Engine Start Batteries (Located in ER)
- (2) 24V Generator Start Batteries (Located in ER)
- 24V Sentry Battery Chargers - 60 Amp
- (2) 24V ME Gen Battery Parallel Switches
- Sentry Battery Charger 24 v/50 amp
- Batteries2 x (2 x12V) 8G8D 1150CCA batteries wired in series to give a voltage of 24V
- Located on the port and starboard side of the main engines below the generators
- The batteries supply starting current to the (2) main engines.
- (2) Hubbel 50A Shore Power Cords
- (2) 63A Breakers
- (2) Galvanic Isolators
(2) Cruisair Chiller Units - 48000 BTU / 4 Ton Each Consisting of the Following:
- Fully Hermetic Copeland Compressor
- Salt Water Cooled Condenser
- TX Valve
- Filter Drier
- Control Unit
- (2) Telemecanique Frequency Drives
- (2) Oberdorfer Salt Water Pumps
- (2) Oberdorfer Chilled Water Pumps
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- (2) 16 Cylinder DDEC MTU Series 2000 M-91 - 2000 HP
- (2) 33 KW Onan Generators
- Built-in Toll Box at Entrance
- Double Racor Fuel Filters
- Aluminum and Fiberglass Fuel Tanks - 3000 Gallons
- (2) Oberdorfer Fuel Transfer Pumps
- Fuel Priming Pump
- Fuel Polishing Pump
- JuneAire Silent Air Compressor
- (2) 1200 GPD Water Makers Inc. Water Makers
- (2) 110 Volt Headhunter Fresh Water Pumps
- (2) 30-Gallon Hot Water Heaters
- (2) Rule 3500 and (7) Rule 2000 GPH Bilge Pumps with Ultra Float Switches
- ZF Reduction Gears - Ratio: 1.756:1
- PVC and Vinyl Water Lines
- Hydraulic Oil Reservoir
- Oil Change Tank and System - Center Line beneath Cockpit
- Sea Strainers
- (2) 3' Aquamet 22 Propeller Shafts
- Veems on Boat / Spare Michigans
- (2) Fire Boy 70VG Halon Systems (Utility Room and Engine Room)
- Camera System
- Vickers Hydraulic Steering Pumps Flanged to Main Engines and Run Continuously
- 3" Stainless Steel Propeller Shafts
- Lenco 22" x 13.5" Trim Tabs Pocketed Flush into the Hull Bottom
- Quantum Bow Thruster - 12.5" Tube Size and 12" Duo Prop
- Veem Propellers
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.