Listed at $2,895,000
Available for SaleLucky Again85' 2006 Pacific Mariner
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bryan Long Yachts Inc. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||85' (26 m)|
|Location:||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
"Lucky again" Offers one of the best layouts in a yacht of 85 foot yacht with a large aft deck, 4 large staterooms plus crew aft. Large windows in the salon with very comfortable seating for casual conversation while have a view of the water or marina. The Pilothouse is forward with excellent visibility for cruising and a full view of the array of electronics.
She offers the volume of yachts much larger in size with every space of her, managed with precision.
She offers speeds of yachts much smaller with fuel efficiencies at lower speeds that are unmatched by other hull designs.
We feel the Pacific Mariner is one of the best running yachts on the water!
Upgrades and features
- New Air Condition Chillers 2022
- New Carpet throughout with Sound Down
- New Air Condition ducting
- New Air Conditioner handlers (11) Feb 2022
- New Wallpaper throughout vessel
- New Custom Sofa (2021)
- New dining chairs (2021)
- New Headliners
- New Galley flooring Amtico
- New Flybridge counter tops
- New TV's throughout vessel
- New salon Hunter Douglas blinds
- New Flybridge Stereo (Fusion with 4 Speakers and sub woofer)
- New Flybridge Grill and Custom Stainless Steel Grill cover
- New Crew and Engine Room Flooring (Perelli like)
- Hot tub replaced by custom U shaped seating and custom cabinetry to starboard.
"Lucky Again" Offers a large aft deck with a built in settee aft and a large teak table with four occasional teak chairs placed around the teak table can provide seating for eight owners and guests. The entire aft deck is covered with the boat deck overhang and teak deck flooring. There is a high quality stainless steel staircase from the aft deck to the boat deck for ease of access. From the aft deck going aft through stainless steel gates offers easy access to the large swim platform to help with line handling and water access.
To port on the forward aft deck is an aft station control which offers great visibility forward down the wide walk around side decks and aft while backing into a slip.
Going forward through the full beam glass bulkhead and sliding glass door you enter the spacious salon with a new custom L shaped sofa with some unique custom features built into the sofa. There are two barrel chairs that compliment the sofa along with a new custom cocktail table in the center.
The salon woodwork is elegantly done in Mahogany wood accents throughout with a walk up bar to starboard and forward in the salon. A large TV is stored in a custom cabinet that can be raised above the cabinet for excellent visibility.
The dining area is forward of the salon with a custom Mahogany table and 8 new dining chairs. On the forward bulkhead of the dinning is custom cabinetry to hold the crystal, china and flatware.
To starboard of the dining is a walk up and walk behind bar with a new wine cooler, sink and refrigerator for your beverages.
Up three steps is the immense galley with full size appliances which most have been replaced in 2021 and 2022. The counter tops are made of granite with a double zinc and a new Franke faucet. There is generous storage and large counters to plate up on for entertaining.
A day head is located on the main deck just starboard of the galley.
The large L shaped settee is located just forward of the galley for casual seating while food is in preparation of just a casual breakfast.
The pilothouse house is forward on the main deck with port and starboard pilothouse house doors for access to large walkaround side decks. There are two Stidd helm seats for the captain and companion to navigate and view the full array of electronics and communications. The visibility from the pilothouse is vast from every angle.
The guest staterooms aboard the 85 Pacific Mariner are all located forward and down stairs on starboard from the pilothouse. The first landing is just out side the forward VIP with it's own ensuite head. Down a few more steps you have the starboard VIP with a walk around queen berth and it's own ensuite head. The 4th stateroom on the vessel is to port with side by side berths and it's own ensuite head.
Salon and dining
The Salon is well laid out with excellent visibility from any part of the salon through large windows on port and starboard and full glass aft bulkhead. The Salon has been totally redone with new Carpet, New Wallpaper, New Custom Sofa with the air-conditioning built in. New semi contemporary dining chairs that accent the salon decor superbly. The windows have new Hunter Douglas blinds.
New large TV and sound bar mounted in cabinet that can be raised for viewing.
Salon walk behind bar has a new Wine cooler with a refrigerator.
Dining area is in the forward salon to port with walk behind bar to starboard with up to 8 dining chairs. Custom glass storage along forward dining salon bulkhead for crystal and china with back lighting. The dining table is done in custom Mahogany in lays.
The galley is located just forward of the salon up three steps, she is spacious with full size appliances for all the conveniences of home. The appliances are all new in 2021, Refrigerator, Stove Top with air fryer, Dishwasher and Samsung Microwave. Tucked in the corner of the galley is a small LED TV. The galley counters are of matching granite with satin Mahogany wood finish.
Forward of the galley is a large settee / dinette with seating for 6 to enjoy a casual meal while cruising with excellent visibility while cruising due to large windows port and starboard and the large Pilothouse house windows just forward of settee.
The master stateroom on the 85 Pacific Mariner has it own staircase with a lower foyer/landing just outside the master with access to its private washer and dryer.
The master stateroom is in the most desired place on the vessel, she is amidship and full beam with a king size berth. To starboard and forward in the master is an office desk, book shelves and abundant drawer space and two full height large hanging closets on port and starboard. For excellent ambient light the master has 4 large port lights. On the port side is a vanity, with more drawer storage.
The large master head is located on port and forward of the master bedroom with a new enclosed shower glass, and a full size jacuzzi tub, twin vanity sinks and a linen locker.
VIPS and guest stateroom
At the landing foyer going forward from the pilothouse starboard you enter the Forward VIP with a walk around queen berth and a private en-suite head with shower stall. There are two large port lights to offer an abundance of natural light.
- Large cedar lined closet
- Flatscreen TV (2021)
- Drawers below bed
- Vanity is mirrored
- Marble counter top
- Marble flooring
VIP ( 2nd) Starboard
The VIP offers a queen berth awartship, with it owns en-suite head.
- Closet is cedar lined, with drawers below berth.
- Flat screen TV
- The head has marble counter tops and marble flooring.
- Framless glass shower
Guest Stateroom (4th Stateroom)
- This guest stateroom offer side by side berths
- The Guest head is en-suite with marble counter tops and flooring with a frameless shower stall.
- Custom Semi circle seating on flybridge in lieu of Jacuzzi tub
- Stidd Chairs (3)
- New Counter Tops
- L Shaped seating with cocktail table
- New Fusion Stereo with 4 speakers and subwoofer (2022)
- Top load New Isothern Refrigerator/Freezer (2021)
- 2 Burner Kenyon Stove top (2021)
- Kenyon grill top mounted in cabinet on Flybridge
- Life Raft
- Rebuilt salon to Flybridge sliding door
- Hydraulic Power steering
- Stainless Steel Windshield
- Strataglass enclosure on Flybridge
Nautical Structures Davit 1700lb with power boom and rotation
Tender has been redone with new tubes 2021
The Pilothouse is forward of the galley / settee with a full array of electronics with uniform flat screen monitors across the pilothouse dash presenting black box electronics. The Pilothouse offers great visibility in every direction for the comfort of cruising from inside with immediate access to the side decks through the port and starboard pilothouse doors.
- ACR searchlight (new 2021)
- Furuno Navnet Blackbox radar with repeater on Flybridge
- Furuno Navnet Black Box color depth sounder
- Furuno Navnet Black Box plotter with GPS
- Flat Screen Monitors (3) 19"
- ICOM M602 VHF radio
- Simrad Autopilot
- Simrad digital depth, speed and wind gauges
- Digital KVH Gyrotrac compass
- Naiad Stabilizers with Multi Sea 2000 controls
- Naiad Bow Thruster control
- MTU controls and engine instruments, with a back up control system
- Generator (2) control panels at Pilothouse
- Furuno Navnet repeaters for Radar, Color Sounder and Plotter
- ICOM M602 VHF radio
- Magnetic Compass
- Simrad digital depth, speed gauges
- Simrad Autopilot
- MTU engine controls and instruments
- ACR Epirb
- New Air Condition Handlers (11) Fwd VIP (12K) , Forward guest port (9K), Master (9+12), Galley (18k in lieu of 16), Salon Forward (24K), Salon aft (16K), Port and Starboard crew (9K each), new ducting and grills, with new chillers and new chill water manifold.
- Main Engines and Generators serviced including the After Coolers replaced several years ago.
- Hydraulic System serviced and fluids changed
- Exhaust System rebuilt (reportedly several years ago)
- New Oil Coolers, Fuel Transmissions, etc
- Northern Lights 33KW generator with power take off for bow thruster
- Northern Lights 25KW generator
- Shore power cords 100 amp 125 feet
- The Power invertor was removed in 2022 with the associated batteries because they were not being used in the Florida and Caribbean cruising area in years.
- 12 and 24 volt systems with distribution panels, digital amp and volt meters with the associated battery chargers.
- Klalenburg horns
- Stainless Steel bow rails and side rails with port and starboard gates
- Delta Anchors 110 lb (2) with 300 feet of high test chain
- Windlass is 2400 lbs
- Fuel and water fills port and starboard
- Holding Tank pump out
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.