Listed at $1,549,000
Available for SalePlane to Sea 86' 2010 Azimut
Close to the Miami Boat Show (within Walking Distance)
This is a great opportunity to own one of Azimut's largest and fastest express yachts ever built, and they don't come along often.
The original owner kept her in fresh water for the first eight years, winterizing annually in a heated barn until sold to the current owner in 2018.
With the Arneson surface drives, this yacht reaches top speeds well over 40 knots.
She is well maintained with full time captain and has cruised locally around Miami.
Key Features Include:
- 1250 hrs on MTU16V2000's
- Twin 22kW Kohler Generators
- Yacht Controller
- Electric Bow Thruster and Hydraulic Stern Thrusters allows for Easy Docking
- Bow Sunshade
- Teak Decks
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- 4 Stateroom, 4 Head Layout with Private Crew Quarters (2 Cabins) and a Full Beam Master
Call to set up showing and seriously for sale.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||86' (27 m)|
|Beam:||17' (6 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,585 gal (6,000 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||291 gal (1,102 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||32 Knots|
|Max Speed:||40 Knots|
Aft Deck , Swim Platform, and tender garage
The Aft deck one of the most impressive and used spaces with teak decks lots of seating, large sunbed, and additional L shaped shaded seating and table behind the glass door leading to the salon.
The shaded under the overhang there is plenty of space for meals with excellent views. Both sides allow for access to the Swim Platform as you walk down teak steps to the hydraulic platform and tender garage and Opacmare Passerelle.
- Starboard is Sink, Grill and ice maker built to a cabinet .
- Tender Garage fits two toys
- Hydraulic Platform
- Swim ladder
- windless for tender
Walking thru the glass sliding stainless door you are impressed with the modern yet comfortable salon with plenty of seating. The entertainment area that feature an L-shape couch to port with additional couch forward and matching love seat on starboard side.
The entertainment center housing 42-inch flat screen TV hidden in its own electrically operated cabinet just aft of the helm with shelves and storage on either side and bar. Located starboard side aft is a hidden stairway access to Galley, crew quarters and engineroom.
She has a Four-stateroom, four-head layout that Staring forward includes a forepeak VIP second to none with a spacious island queen and ensuite head . Twin double-berths quarters just aftall on port and starboard. Finally The sumptuous master suite is amidships to take full advantage of the boat's 20' beam and offers not only spacious accommodations but, as with all the living quarters aboard, plenty of stowage space for extended cruising.
As you enter the full beam master your attention immediately goes to the six extra large windows and amazing decor of this Italian designer. Looking to Starboard is a vanity with glass top and excellent light and good storage below.
The master feels so large with its spacious berth with night stands on either side with ambient lighting and storage . Across to port is a magnificent seating area to enjoy your favorite books, coffee, or breakfast with plenty of natural light on either side .The Master Head is behind the berth and has his and her sinks Shower and head.
- Samsung flatscreen with DVD
- Crestron Launchport AV control pad
- Island bed
- Sette To port
- Vanity to starbaord
All the way forward is the Spacious VIp stateroom with Modern decor of Wood with white and gray accents and this room larger then most.
She has 4 opening port windows on either side of the Queen Island Berth.
Large Ensuite Head with wood floors Modern Glass Sink and countertop. Starboard side is a large double door glass closet . There are large 40" plus Tv Built in and a large space for you favorite art piece.
Guest Stateroom Port # 3
Guest stateroom is located to port and has twin berth separted buy a nightstand and on-suite Head.
Port Guest Stateroom:
- Samsung TV/DVD
Helm station and Electronics
- Yacht controller Bow and Hydraulic Stern thruster
- Chart Plotter: Two (2) FURUNO NAVNET 3d 15” screen
- Radar: FURUNO navnet 3;
- Depth Sounder: AIRMAR transducer. FURUNO FI-50 repeater;
- Compass: Helm-station: RIVIERA Polare ;
- Speed Log: AIRMAR sensor. FURUNO FI-50 repeater;
- Marine Radio: Helm-station: Two (2) ICOM IC-M604;
- Autopilot: Helm-station: SIMRAD AP 28;
- Wipers: total of two (2) wipers blades.
- Spotlight: ITT JABSCO
The galley is down a companionway to starboard, out of sight and easily accessible by crew and guest and it Is finished in designer stainless steel and wood accents makes the galley feel open. There is a large pantry along the starboard side of the stairs.
The decor is impressive with corian eclipse Sirera countertops and seating for two with plenty of storage and a hidden serving table allows for more counter space. The crew quarters are comfortable located on opposite side are two separate rooms with a shared head and shower, but just as luxurious as the rest of the yacht.
- Miele 4 burner cooktop
- Miele convection oven
- Miele dishwasher Trash compactor
- Stainless refrigerator and freezer
- Disposal in sink Isotherm ice maker
- Samsung Tv
Electrically adjustable leather seat and affords excellent views through large forward windows. A formidable electronics array features a touch-screen monitor that instantly provides information on all systems, engine functions, Arneson Drive position, and a host of other data.
Guest stateroom 4
Located to starboard side Accented in black and red these twin berths separated by Nightstand are very comfortable and this head doubles as the day head.
- Samsung TV/DVD
To access the main entrance to the engine room is down the starboard side stairs and past the galley. There is secondary access from the transom garage, which can hold a tender and a PWC. the engine room still allows for plenty of space to perform maintenance checks.
Powered Twin 16V 2000 M91 4 Stroke Cycle Diesel and intercooled sequential turbocharger 2000 Hp.
Approximate Engine Hours:1250 Hours
- Cruise Air Air condition with sea chest
- Twin 22kw Kohler Generators approximate 1800 hours
- Batteries replaced 2022 AGM
- Hydraulic platform as
Electrical and Generators
2) KOHLER Generators (Serial number: 2156302 2156297
Rating: 22kW-60Hz 22kW-60Hz
- DC Panel: Main DC 24V panel
- Sub DC 24V panel by is located Helm station;
- Alternator: One (1) per engine (total of two (2)); Good Condition
- Battery Switches Engines, Parallel, and Generators Battery switches Good Condition
- located in E/R
- Batteries: - Sixteen (16) x 6V batterie; Part number 9844CCA
- 0° F 680 connected in series and parallel to provide 24V to service battery bank - located in technical room;
- - Four (4) x 12V batteries connected in series and
- parallel to provide 24V to engine battery bank
- - Four (4) x12V batteries connected in series and
- parallel to provide 24V to engine electronics battery bank
- - Two (2) x generator battery AGM commercial 12V
- model Two (2) x bow trust connected in series to provide 24 V
- Batteries replaced AGM 2022.
Two cabins with single berths and lockers ( possibly two more bunks have been added on other 86S ) or two in one and leave single berth for captain
- Sharp TV/DVD
- Exhaust fan in head with stall shower
- Safe unit
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.