Listed at $1,150,000
Available for SaleCordina88' 1999 Broward
1999 Broward Motor Yacht "Cordina"
Cordina represents an opportunity to own a luxurious and classis Broward Motor yacht that features a mid ship master suite with 2 ensuite heads, 2 guest staterooms with ensuite heads, a large salon, dining area, spacious country kitchen, 2 cabin crew quarters. The upper deck featured a covered area that includes the helm area, large entertainment area and room for a dinghy.
Cordina is available through an attractive 3 year charter/option and convenient to inspect behind the Allied Marine Stuart office.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Allied Marine. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||88' (27 m)|
|Beam:||20' (7 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||6,250 gal (23,659 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||1,050 gal (3,975 L)|
|Holding Tank:||550 gal (2,082 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Stuart, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||16 Knots|
Sleeps 6 in 3 staterooms, plus 2 crew cabins
Entering from stern, aft has forward facing cushioned setter with sliding teak table in front. Forward to port is wet bar with under counter refrigerator and to starboard are circular stairs to the flybridge.
The full beam salon is accessed through sliding door. To port is sofa, 2 cushioned arm chairs and marble topped coffee table. Aft to starboard is built in desk with 46” flat screen TV above, stairs below access the engine room and 2 guest staterooms.
Forward is the dining area for 6 people with storage cabinets forward, port and starboard. Forward to starboard is access to side deck, and day head. Forward of day head is access to raised pilot house. Continuing forward to large country kitchen with dinette seating to port and storage cabinets, ice maker, wine cooler aft. There is a granite topped center island with sink, oven and freezer beneath. Forward to port is sink, dishwasher, microwave, cooktop and oven. Built in refrigerator is adjacent and is being replaced.
To starboard is companionway to 2 crew cabins below with head and stacked washer/dryer.
From stairs aft in salon descend to twin guest staterooms with ensuite heads and engine room access.
Port and starboard guest staterooms are mirror images with walkaround queen size berth, closet, ensuite, head with stall shower and 24” flat screen TV’s.
Forward to port is access to side deck/ bow and raised pilot house. Access to master stateroom is forward to port in salon.
Master stateroom features centerline king size bed, 2 walk-in closets, drawer storage, bookshelves and a his and hers heads with large stall showers. There is a 40” flat screen TV on wall.
Raised pilothouse helm has raised cushioned seating aft and cushioned centerline helm seat. There is access to flybridge.
Flybridge area includes davit with cover for dinghy (not included) a covered helm and cushioned seating area. There is a wet bar with ice maker behind helm seating area.
All cushions and covers on flybridge and aft deck were new in 2019.
- Edgestra wine cooler
- Uline icemaker
- GE dishwasher
- Hamilton Beach microwave oven
- Miele oven
- Subzero under counter freezer
- GE 4 burner cooktop
- GE oven
- CA Aliere vent hood
- 2 Insinkerator disposals
- Sony 46” flat screen TV – Salon
- Samsung 32” Flat Screen TV – Galley
- Sharp 26” Flat Screen TV – Each guest Stateroom
- Sony 40” Flat Screen TV- Master Stateroom
- JVC DVD Player - Master Stateroom
- Sharp 22” Flat Screen TV -Bow crew Stateroom
- Haier 22” Flat Screen TV – Crew Stateroom
- Yamaha sound AV receiver system with speakers throughout boat
- Denon DVD player – connected to speakers
- Whirlpool stacked washer and dryer in crew area
- Maytag heavy duty stacked washer and dryer in guest room area
Electronics & Navigation – Lower Helm
- Garmin GPS MAR 7212
- Furuno 72 Mile Radar
- Link apparent wind
- Link speed log
- Furuno F1- 50 Multi
- Datamarine VHF
- Icom IC-M127 VHF
- HD Printer
- Roberston R- 135 Rudder Angle Indicator
- Robertson AP300X Auto-pilot
- 6” Danforh Compass
Electronics & Navigation – Upper Helm
- Furuno 72 mile Radar
- Standard horizon VHF
- Garmin GPS Map 6208
- Furuno F1- 50 Multi
- Robertson AP 300X Auto-Pilot
- 4” Ritcie Compass
- Robertson R135 Rudder Angle Indicator
Hull & Deck
- Stockless 250 lb anchor with 220 feet chain, Ideal windlass with gypsy foot controls
- Marquipt boarding Sea Stairs
- Stainless steel u-shaped removable stanchons on transom and F/B Deck
- Sea-safe emergency life raft
- Nautical structures 1500 lb. davit and cradle for dinghy
- Canvas covers for all exterior cushioned areas and teak tables (2019)
- Marquipt boarding ladder
- 5 blade nibral props
- Fenders and lines
- Twin Northern Lights 40 kw gensets with Starboard - 6189 hours and Port -5489 hours
- 2 battery chargers
- 120/240 volt AC, 12 Volt DC with cable master
- 8 batteries
- ACR Search light
- Bow, F/B fresh water washdown
- Aqua Air chilled water AC System
- Engine room fire suppression system
- ACR Epirb
- Naiad hydraulic bow thruster
- Naiad stabilizers
- FCI water maker
- Racor fuel filters on each genset and main engine
- Port and starboard F/B station that includes engine controls and bow thruster controls
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.