Listed at $675,000
Available for SaleLady C88' 1993 Canados
Featuring four staterooms, an expansive salon, and flying bridge, Lady C shows her Italian heritage with style. Powered by twin 1450 HP Detroit diesels, she is capable of cruising at 21 knots.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||88' (27 m)|
|Beam:||20' (7 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||2,000 gal (7,571 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||400 gal (1,515 L)|
|Holding Tank:||100 gal (379 L)|
|Location:||California, Long Beach, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||21 Knots|
|Max Speed:||24 Knots|
The interior is finished in varnished European hardwood with white overheads and recessed lighting. Louvered blinds and curtains provide privacy. There is custom upholstery and carpeting throughout.
Starting from the aft deck, entry is made into the main salon which is has couch settees port and starboard with a central coffee table. Forward of the salon and separated by a low counter enclosing a hidden, electrically raised television, is the dining area. The dinner table on starboard has seating for eight. opposite the table on port is a counter/bar area with refrigeration under the counter.
Forward of the dining area is the entrance to the lower deck staterooms on port and stairs up to the flying bridge on starboard. Forward of that is the galley area on starboard. There is a door to the side deck from the galley as well as a port side door opposite the galley.
All of the way forward on the main deck is the pilothouse. There is a center-line helm seat and a L-shaped settee on port for guests.
Owner and guest quarters feature a full beam master suite midship featuring a center-line king berth, a large head on starboard with stall shower, and a walk-n closet on port. Forward of the master stateroom are port and starboard guest staterooms that have twin berths and en-suite heads and showers. All of the way forward is the VIP stateroom that has port and starboard twin berths, closet, under berth drawers and an en-suite head with shower. All of the heads feature marble sink counters, electric heads, and bidets.
Going up to the flying bridge, with a forward helm station followed by large U-shaped seating/dining areas port and starboard. There is an adjustable bimini top that can be positioned to cover the seating. All of the way aft on the bridge deck is a radar arch, electric davit and dinghy storage.
The entrance to the engine room and the single berth captains cabin and head is on the port side of the sundeck and there is a foredeck accessed crews quarters with three single bunks and a head under the.
The galley is on starboard aft of the pilothouse and includes a door to the starboard side deck. There is an AEG four burner induction stove top, SMEG convection oven, double stainless steel sink with hot and cold water, AEG dishwasher, and an Aristro refrigerator/freezer. There is ample storage in cabinets and drawers and good marble countertop working space.
ady C has a large swimstep aft with stairs up to the aft deck. There is a concealed, hydraulic passarelle (aft gangplank) in the transom for Mediterranean mooring. The side decks are wide for easy access all around the boat. There are electric windlasses on the aft deck for mooring line handling.
- Two 250 pound navy kedge anchors
- Two Robea Nonza horizontal capstan windlasses on bow
- Bow sun pad
- Fender storage on foredeck
- Four storage lockers
- 14' Nova center counsel dinghy with 40HP Yamaha outboard
- Sanguineti-Chiavri electric Davit for dinghy
- Remote control searchlight
- Flybridge bimini top
- Flybridge has sink, enclosed double refrigerator/freezer, bar storage cabinets under counter
- Teak table with seating for six on sundeck
- ZF Micro-Commander digital controls - Pilothouse & flybridge
- Raymarine Radar 4KW , with 6' open array antenna
- Simrad Cruise 9 CPS/Plotter
- 360 degree TV antenna
- AEG 4 burner induction electric cooktop
- AEG eco-friendly 8-program dishwasher
- SMEG gourmet convection oven
- Toshiba 42" wide screen TV
- Raymar 100 amp automatic battery Charger
- Gianneschi Eco-Jet fresh water system pump/controller
- Remote control searchlight on radar arch
- 48V batteries for SidePower bow thruster
- 31 West Marine AGM batteries for house battery bank
- Black water holding tank back-up discharge pump
- New Wave 5 step articulating side boarding ladder
- Sanuineti-Chivari Davit
- Six check valves for venturi toilet systems
- Keel cooler fittings and piping
- Two Tecumseh 24 volt compressors and related systems for refrigerators
- 110 V outlets throughout (for U.S. shore power)
- Sunbrella covers for all outdoor seating
- Sunbrellla bimini top
- Back deck canvas/isinglass curtains
- Passarelle timing belt
- Engine room overhead soundproofing
- LED lights throughout
- Compressed air horn
- Air compressor hoses and extensions
- Twenty USCG approved life jackets (plus 20 European approved jackets)
- Cutlass bearings
- New teak decking for swim step
- Port and starboard ZF transmissions - fully rebuilt
- Jabsco cooling water pumps for starboard main engine
- Furuno Autopilot
- Furuno GPS
- Bilge alarm system
- Gianneschi main blackwater discharge pump rebuilt with factory rebuild kit
- Water pumps for both Onan Generators
- B&G Hydra 2 fathometer/speed/water temp
- All decks re-caulked
- Anchor chain sandblasted and re-galvanized (2X300')
- Sidepower bowthruster serviced and re-installed
Italian built Cantieri di Ostia S.R.L Candados
26.58 Meters of pure Italian luxury. This is a yachts person's Luxury yacht. Built to exacting standards, she was painstakingly re-fitted in Greece before being moved on her own bottom to Italy and shipped to the U.S., all the heavy liting and expense of relocation from the Mediterranean is done for you, so now is a perfect opportunity to own a Mediterranean luxury yacht! This yacht is meant to allow privacy. Captain and crew can cook for you in the galley and eat in the pilot house, which has privacy doors between these areas and the dining room, in addition there is outside door access between the galley, pilot house and crew quarters. Guests never need to feel that their privacy is invaded by crew, (very Mediterranean in style) because crew have their own separate entrances. Lady C is powered by two 16v92TA Detroit Diesels. A SidePower bow thruster aids in close quarters maneuvering.
The engine room has an ABS/Bureau Veritas certified engine room fire suppression system. Cruising at 21 knots and a top speed 24 Knots, she can get you where you want to go in good time. Draft 3.12 Meters, and a beam of 6.3 Meters provides a smooth ride. Equipped with 2 anchors – both have 300 ft of chain, allows you to anchor in private coves and out of the way locations. New ZF digital engine controls, as well as all new batteries are part of recent service. AGM for the house battery banks (33 in all), And four new 24V batteries were installed for the bow thruster. (Duracell)
The interior has extensive cabinets of the finest woods and materials, as well as stereo speakers throughout. In addition communication is easy, with intercom covering all zones. It's hard to find a yacht that has the level of comfort on the ocean that she presents. Crew quarters with 3 single bunks, a separate captain’s cabin w/ensuite, and a professional captain and crew available on short notice, she is ready to go when you are.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.