Listed at $3,900,000
Available for SaleNJORD88' 2014 Delta Powerboats
2014 Delta Powerboats 88 Carbon Yacht
"NJORD" is a 84 ft. Motor Yacht, built in Sweden by Delta Powerboats and delivered in 2014. She is one of 5 Delta 88 Carbon models.
This 88 carbon features a handmade Scandinavian-style interior highlighted by exceptional visibility, high-end finishes and generous storage. Designed for owner operation or to run with a small professional crew, the 88 accommodates eight guests, plus two pullmans, with a full-beam king size master suite, a VIP and two twin cabins along with crew quarters.
The large, versatile cockpit and exterior deck areas provide space to entertain guests and facilitate any on-the-water life-style activity.
Her top speed is 38.0 kn, her cruising speed is 32.0 kn, and she boasts a maximum cruising range of 645.0 nm at 26.0 kn, with power coming from three Volvo Penta diesel engines.
She was designed by Lars Modin, who also completed the naval architecture and designed the interior.
"NJORD" is in the top 10% by speed in the world. She is one of 5208 motor yachts in the 24-30m size range, and, compared to similarly sized motor yachts, her cruising speed is 9.98 kn above the average, and her top speed 11.76 kn above the average.
Delta 88 carbon is the flagship in the series of individual carbon fiber motor yachts built by Delta Powerboats. Pioneering design, outstanding hydrodynamic performance, luxury amenities and an impeccable craftsmanship enable the 88 to deliver the most memorable on-the-water experience.
Her strong and light carbon fiber hull is paired with the latest IPS integration that drives the 85 ft yacht to a 39-knot top speed — with up to 40 percent reduction in fuel consumption and emissions. Joystick controls provide superb maneuverability and effortless handling when docking and underway.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|88' (27 m)
|1,448 gal (5,482 L)
|Fresh Water Capacity:
|383 gal (1,450 L)
|71 gal (269 L)
|Florida, Pompano Beach, United States
|88 Carbon Yacht
- Four stateroom with en-suite bath layout
- Master-size owner’s suite with king bed, lounge area, desk/vanity top, walk-in closet Crew quarters for three crew members
- Tender garage
- Opacmare Transformer hydraulic swim platform
- Two IPS joystick controls, main station and flybridge
- Electrohydraulic bimini-top
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen, Miele appliances
- Garmin Glass Cockpit System, main station and flybridge
- Garmin xHD2 radar
- Mastervolt 24V electrical with CZone app interface
- Lithium battery bank
- Webasto 140,000 BTU air conditioning
- Seakeeper stabilizer
- GPS anchor
- Winner of MB&Y category Best Custom Yacht
- Deep v-hull with speed rails, optimized for Volvo Penta IPS pod drives
- Carbon fiber hull, stringers, bulkheads and superstructure
- Construction: Lightcraft / Diab / Luksusjaht
- Lamination made according to Diab Core Infusion Technology Handmade interior and woodworks
- Design: Lars Modin
- Builder: Luksusjaht AS
- 3 x Volvo Penta IPS 1200s
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.