Listed at $2,700,000
Available for SaleDOUBLEYOU90' 1999 Cheoy Lee
DOUBLEYOU is a Cheoy Lee 90 'Expedition' which was commissioned in 1999 and launched in 2000.
Formerly named CONTINENTAL DRIFTER II when popular American music singer-songwriter Jimmy Buffett owned her, the 90'/27m expedition yacht cruised around SE Asia, before being purchased by the current owner and undergoing an extensive interior refit in 2019.
The yachts interior was stripped and almost rebuilt from scratch. Starting from the strong and durable all-fibreglass hull, a bright, tastefully furnished family yacht was created.
The light and airy 'beach house' interior was complemented by striking artwork and photographic prints.
There are four cabins on the lower deck, accommodating 8 guests. Located aft and accessed via a private staircase are the Master and VIP staterooms which are equally sized and full beam. Located forward to port and starboard, are two mirror image twin cabins. All cabins have en-suite bathroom facilities.
The main salon has an interior dinette and comfortable sofas and adjoins the aft deck, which offers bench seating. A day head is found forward of the main salon and side doors to access the decks on both sides are also available.
Moving forward from the main salon one can find the galley and dinette which again takes up the full beam of the yacht. The galley is well equipped, with opening hatches and work surfaces in stainless steel. Moving forward from this location leads to the crew cabins.
An internal staircase leads to the pilothouse, which is well equipped with navigational equipment and has a small sofa and table for when accompanying the captain. The bridge is surrounded by a Portuguese bridge with central steps down to access the open deck forward. A mast with crows nest is situated in the bow just ahead of the crane which is used to lift and load the 2 x large tenders onto the foredeck for true expedition style practicality.
DOUBLEYOU offers the perfect, stable platform for anyone seeking a vessel for comfortable, long range cruising. She would also offer considerable charter possibilities if that was attractive to a new owner.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northrop and Johnson. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||90' (28 m)|
|Beam:||20' (7 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||4,755 gal (18,001 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||1,321 gal (5,000 L)|
|Holding Tank:||264 gal (1,000 L)|
|Cruising Speed:||11 Knots|
|Max Speed:||14 Knots|
- 2 x Caterpillar 3406E engines. 10,249hrs / 10,485hrs (July 2022)
- TwinDisc gearboxes and electronic controls
- 2 x Northern Lights 40Kw / 60hz generators. Portside genset is original with estimated 5500hrs+. Stbd genset installed in 2019 with 1803hrs (July 2022)
- Naiad Marine central hydraulic system for bow thruster and stabilizing system.
- Central system hydraulic pump plus emergency backup fitted
- PTO's fitted to gearboxes and stbd generator.
- Additional hydraulics for steering and passerelle
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM AND EQUIPMENT
- Power sources via Shore Power / 2 x Generators / 2 x Inverters
- Voltage indicated as 60Hz as opposed to 50Hz
- Glendenning Cablemaster system
- 1 x Atlas shore power converter
- 1 x Xformer shore power converter
- 2 x Mastervolt inverter/charger 24V/3000W
- 1 x Snadi inverter 24V/2000W
- MarineAir reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ariston 230V water boiler
- 24V DC system on board.
- 1 x Charles 12V 30A battery charger
- 1 x Charles 24V 60A battery charger
- Sea Recovery watermaker 340L/hr (4949hrs)
- Sea Recovery watermaker 340L/hr (2259hrs)
- 1 x Ritchie magnetic compass
- 1 x Furuno satellite compass
- 2 x Furuno NavNet3D displays
- 1 x Furuno GP-39 GPS/Plotter
- 1 x Furuno DFF1 network sounder
- 1 x Furuno DRS6A 96nm open array radar scanner
- 1 x B&G wind instrument
- 2 x Icom IV-M602 VHF radios at helm
- 1 x Standard VHF in crew area
- 1 x Simrad AP22 Autopilot
- 1 x Furuno PA170 AIS
AUDIO & VISUAL EQUIPMENT
- 1 x large TV in upper deck skylounge. TV input from Apple TV.
- Sound from Denon home theatre
- Medium sized TV in crew area
- Professional looking galley with stainless steel worktops
- All galley equipment in working order.
- Original LPG system removed and replaced with new electric units. No cooking gas on board.
- 1 x Teka electric stove
- 1 x Teka electric oven
- 1 x Frigidaire microwave
- 1 x Miele dishwasher
- 1 x KitchenAid garbage compactor
- 1 x 220V Samsung 2 door fridge/freezer
- 1 x 220V GEA deep freezer (in pantry)
- Saloon and galley on main deck. Guest cabins on lower deck midship; crew cabins forward. Wheelhouse and skylounge on upper deck.
- Modern looking interior with woodwork and soft furnishings in light, neutral colors.
- Interior fully air-conditioned. Adequate natural ventilation from opening doors, windows and portlights.
- Two guest cabins midship; total 5 berths. Aft section with full beam VIP stateroom and owners stateroom. All cabins well appointed with adequate storage.
- All cabins have en-suite bathrooms. Day head adjacent to main deck saloon.
- The vessels interior is tastefully finished, free of damage and presents very well.
- General Alarm / PA system
- 2 x 6 person inflatable rafts in GRP containers. Last inspected June 2022
- Flare kit provided
- 2 x EPIRB
- 1 x SART (battery expired)
- First Aid Kit
TOYS AND TENDERS
- 2008 Boston Whaler 150 Montauk - length 4.70m - with 90HP Mercury outboard engine
- 2019 Highfield 2.90m Aluminium RIB with Mercury 5HP outboard engine
- 2022 Cholamark 5.50m centre console RIB with Suzuki 60HP engine