Listed at $3,100,000
Available for SaleHELIOS92' 2012 Lazzara Yachts
tGratification, sophistication, and performance, are just a few words to describe the feeling you get when you take the wheel of Helios. A sports car on the water, Helios is a sleek, express style yacht, that demands attention. One of the few American made, express style super yachts over 90'.
tAs a former captain, and crew member on super yachts, two of the most important things I look for in a yacht are functionality, and practicality. Helios offers both. Helios is an immaculate super yacht, that has been maintained to the highest standards. Helios has several factory upgrades, and more recently updated features. She is ready to cruise. The perfect Florida/Bahamas boat, only drawing under five feet, with an updated stabilization system to keep you comfortable.
The only thing missing here, is you. This is the motor yacht you've been dreaming of. It's time to Find Yourself On The Water.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||92' (29 m)|
|Beam:||20' (7 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,700 gal (6,436 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||350 gal (1,325 L)|
|Holding Tank:||250 gal (947 L)|
|Location:||Newport, Rhode Island, United States|
- Bottom Painted (1/2021)
- Starboard Exterior Engine rebuilt with zero time (3/2021)
- Pods dropped and serviced (3/2021)
- Hull painted (2017)
- New AV equipment, RTI controlled, JL audio amps and speakers exterior, Niles speakers interior, Cradlepoint wifi high speed internet. (9/2019)
- AB Jet tender 330 (9/2019)
- New hydraulic Sealift swim platform. (9/2019)
- New VEI custom electronics, six glass monitors. (10/2019)
- Two new Garmin black box 8700 units with AIS, and Sounder. (10/2019)
- New 4kw 6' Radar array (10/2019)
- Replaced salon HVAC condenser unit. (9/2019)
- Replaced all engine batteries (4/2019)
- Replaced all house batteries (10/2017)
- New underwater lighting (2018)
- New exterior furniture (10/2019)
- All Miele upgraded galley appliances stove, oven, and dishwasher.
- Upgraded stainless steel anchors, galvanized chain 150' Port, 200' Starboard.
- Bottom paint (7/2019)
- Stabilizers serviced (7/2019)
- Pods were dropped and serviced (10/2017)
All fire equipment, up to date.
New eight person Viking elite raft, new epirb, flares, and life jackets.
The master cabin is midship and full beam. Behind her king center lined bed, is a large window to the spa style wash room. Want more privacy? Simply push a button on your ipod control station and the window will opaque. High gloss woods, a dinette, expansive storage, and a large flat screen television round out the master cabin features.
Master Cabin Wash Room
The cedar planked master cabin head features a double vanity, private wash room, a large closet, jetted tub, and a show stopping deployable balcony on the starboard side, perfectly private for enjoying a cup of coffee and a morning sunrise at anchor with your loved one.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The LSX Ninety explores and achieves new dimensions of functionality, comfort and performance. There is not a design and engineering group in the world that creates with a more empowered initiative to seek perfection and become the innovation stylists of our time. With the bigger IPS II Quad installation the 92 is the absolute cutting edge of modern yacht design.Many yacht builders claim they are building your dream yacht. Lazzara on the other hand, may actually change what you dream. Did you ever think that a Sport Yacht could be so completely integrated with luxury, convenience and quality, yet express more of an aggressive attitude and styling than its more spartan counterparts? Did you ever dream a Sport Yacht could offer custom yacht fit and finish with real opportunities for personalization?
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.