Listed at $9,950,000
Available for SaleAussie Rules92' 2017 Viking
AUSSIE RULES is a stunning 2017 Viking 92 Enclosed Bridge Sportfishing Yacht. With its sleek exterior and powerful performance, Viking Yachts are recognized across the globe, and are often seen leading major competitive fishing tournaments. Equipped to be an elite Sportfish tournament yacht yet outfitted and decorated to provide the elegance and comfort of a modern-day mega yacht.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by DH Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||92' (29 m)|
|Location:||Florida, North Palm Beach, United States|
|Model:||92 Enclosed bridge|
With an impressive beam of 7.4m (24.3ft), there is ample interior space for relaxing and entertaining. The main deck has an open-plan design including a spacious lounging area aft with a sectional sofa, a large sit-up breakfast bar and eat-in galley, and a dining area for six guests. All five guest cabins are on the lower deck and provide accommodation for 10 guests. The highlight is the full-beam owner's suite with walk-in wardrobe and his-and-hers bathrooms en suite.
The flybridge offers quiet and protected cruising in any weather to reach those uncharted fishing destinations. Aft of the helm station is a sky lounge with a comfortable seating area surrounded by panoramic views. The flybridge aft offers an additional helm station with outriggers and additional rod holders.
AUSSIE RULES’ main deck fishing cockpit is suited for serious tournament anglers, while the upper-level mezzanine allows for guests to get in on the action from afar. This area is equipped with a built-in BBQ and al fresco dining area, with steps leading down to the fishing cockpit on both sides.
Powered by twin MTU 2,635hp engines, AUSSIE RULES cruises at 30 knots and has a top speed of 36 knots. Seakeeper stabilizers provide a comfortable experience on board while underway and at anchor. With a range of 616 nm, new fishing grounds await your discovery.
Accommodation for 10 guests in 5 cabins
Owner - 1 x full beam master cabin with en suite bathroom
Guests - 3 x double cabins with en suite bathroom 1 x twin cabin with en suite bathroom
Crew - 1 x crew bunk accommodating 2 crew 1 x versatile bunk for 1 extra crew
- Meile convection oven with 4-burner glass cooktop Sharp microwave
- 4 x Sub Zero refrigeration drawers
- 2 x Sub Zero freezer drawers
- Wet bar and ice maker
- 2 X Sub Zero refrigeration drawers
- Electric BBQ
- Stacked Whirlpool washer
- Stacked Whirlpool dryer
- Sharp microwave
- Isotherm reformation drawer
- Splendide washer/dryer combo
Navigation / Communication Equipment
- 5 x KEP 21" glass bridge monitors
- 1 x Garmin 8" display at tower
- Furuno CH8L OMNI sonar
- PC with Time Zero
- Furuno NavNet 3D plotter
- Furuno GP330B GPS Antenna
- Furuno Nav Net 3D DRS25A 25KW 96 mile radar
- FURUNO-XN13A/6 - 6' radar array
- Furuno FCV 1900 sounder
- Furuno CA28BL-6HR FRP 2KW 28KHZ transducer
- Furuno CA200B-8B 2KW 200KHZ transducer
- Furuno RD33 data organizer and display
- Furuno FA50 12/24VDC AIS black box
- GPSMAP8530 Black box system
- GARMIN 6' open array radar
- GARMIN GXM52 weather antennae
- GARMIN GNT 10 N2K transceiver
- GARMIN GSD-26 CHIRP video sounder module
- AIRMAR PM275LHW 1KW transducer 42kHZ-
- 65kHZ/150kHZ-250kHZ-WIDE BEAM
- Autopilot with phantom steer
- GHP Reactor steer-by-wire for Viking Viper
- 2 x ICOM IC-M604 black VHF radios
- 6 x FUSION MS-AV750 Marine DVD/CD AM/FM
- FUSION MS-ACSXV-ONLY SIRIUS/XM Tuner
- Satellite Communications:
- KVH V3
- KVH TRACPHONE V3-IP WHITE BASE W/ICM
- KVH V3/V3IP TO HD6/HD7 Matching Dome Kit
- Dispatch Satellite Commercial Radio
- FLIR M625L Dual Payload THERM/LOW LIGHT CONTROL with Garmin
Audio / Visual Entertainment Systems
Main Salon - Pop-up flat screen TV & Base audio surround sound
Enclosed Bridge - Pop-up flat screen & Fusion stereo with bluetooth
Mezzanine - Drop-down flat screen TV / electric disp
Owners Cabin - Mounted flat screen TV & Fusion stereo
VIP Cabin - Mounted flat screen TV & Fusion stereo
Forward VIP Cabin - Mounted flat screen TV & Fusion stereo
Twin Cabin - Mounted flat screen TV & Fusion stereo
Crew Cabin - Flat screen TV & Fusion stereo
Anchor Windlass - Hydraulic
Boat Crane & Davits - UMT hydraulic davit
Searchlight - Carlisle & finch
Safety / Security Equipment
- Sea fire system
- GOST PM-MINI IR Ball Camera
- 1 x main cockpit
- 1 x external bridge forward
- 3 x engine room
- - Palm Beach Towers Tuna Tower with center tower and blacked-out helm pod
- - Rupp big rig hydraulic outriggers
- - Rupp center rigger
- - Custom full length 2 1/2 " tube polished stainless bow rail
- - Release Marine Trillion fighting chair with rocket launcher and tackle drawer
- - Release Marine 8 hole rocket launcher
- - 2 Offshore removable deck tanks with flush-mounted fittings
- - Anchor locker plumbed and valved for a bow bait tank
- - Mezzanine bait tank
- - Transom bait tank, modified with a plexiglass lid to prevent splashing
- - Transom bait tank tuna tube insert
- - Teak cockpit sole
- - Dredge rod holders
Manufacturer Provided Description
Not so long ago, many experienced tournament skippers and anglers felt a boat over 70 feet was on the cusp of being too large to effectively compete on the tournament trail. But the Viking 74 Convertible launched in May 2004 proved differently. Fast forward to the fall 2008 when the launch of our 82 Convertible continued the upward trend demonstrating beyond any doubt that Viking hit another grand slam with its then new flagship. Now we behold another amazing achievement, the Viking 92 Convertible, we continue to lead the industry with new product and unrivaled innovation with the Viking 92 Convertible, available in Open Bridge and Enclosed Bridge configurations.
This boat has a stunning profile in either version with several motor yacht cues including dual mezzanine decks; one in the cockpit and the second on the main level after deck. The latter mezzanine offers both rear facing lounge seating, along with a second seating area and a table for al fresco dining. An outside galley and grilling area are included for added convenience and ambiance.
The yacht’s interior is a showpiece of elegance and luxury. The 23-foot beam not only opens the salon but transforms it into a majestic living room with built-in furniture and plush appointments like a 60-inch flat screen television that rises on a lift out of the teak cabinetry. An L-shape island in the galley complements the work area and all countertops feature custom selected granite. A pair of walk-in pantries and a full day head are forward and characterize an excellent use of space. Nearby, a formal dining area accommodates eight guests.
The 92 Convertible has six staterooms, each with its own private head and shower. The full beam master suite features a king size walk around bed, a walk-in closet, a dressing table, and his and her private facilities. Crew quarters are aft with access from the cockpit. The full beam area includes a head with a shower, a small galley area, and upper and lower berths in a private cabin.
Propulsion choices include offerings by Caterpillar and MTU. The communication, navigation and entertainment electronic package will be designed and installed by Viking sister company, Atlantic Marine Electronics. The first Open Bridge boat will have a tuna tower designed and fabricated by Palm Beach Towers, another Viking subsidiary. Selecting our subsidiaries for standard and optional accessories allows us to deliver the 92 Convertible turnkey ready.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.Hours on motors and generators cannot be guaranteed and what is listed may change.
A minimum of $495.00 closing fee will be added to the final total price of the vessel. Please ask your selling agent for a complete closing statement as they can change with every sale. Coast Guard Documentation, State Registration, and other fees are not included in the price of the vessel.