Listed at $2,995,000
Available for Sale29M95' 2009 Dominator
A stunning design by Enrico Gobbi and Dominator's in house team, "Casual" is 156GT of unrivaled entertainment spaces and luxurious appointments. Beautiful craftsmanship and exotic materials surround guests in a spacious layout that includes a gigantic bridge deck, multiple jacuzzis, hydraulic swim platform and owner's fold down balcony. A 2021 Refit modernized all Audio Visual systems and included a comprehensive service of all the vessel's machinery. *USA Duty Paid
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Reel Deal Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||95' (29 m)|
|Beam:||23' (8 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||15,200 gal (57,539 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||700 gal (2,650 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Miami Beach, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||16 Knots|
|Max Speed:||24 Knots|
Extensive Refit 2020/2021. Presents in excellent turnkey condition
No expense spared in services, maintenance, and upgrades
Exterior and Interior design by Enrico Gobbi and TEAM 4 world renowned Italian firm Amazing volume and excellent layout for 95ft yacht (156 GT)
Huge teak-decked flybridge with spaciousness not found on 100'-120' yachts!
Hydraulic swim platform with quick tender/jet ski recovery system
Bow and stern additional driving stations
Electric hatch leading out to the private "Ocean Terrace" in master cabin
Forward dining with retractable bimini shade canopy, sunpad area and large jacuzzi tub Sundeck hydraulic retractable Bimini top with star lighting
Brand new Zodiac Bay Pro 18’ tender with a Yamaha 90hp
ABOUT DOMINATOR YACHTS
Dominator Yachts, was established 15 years ago in the Italian beach resort town on the shores of the Adriatic Sea, named Fano. They have distinguished themselves as one of the premiere shipyards in all of Europe for semi-custom motor yachts between 19m & 40m. Headquartered in Austria, motor yacht builder Dominator Yachts develops unique creations with a team of Internationally acclaimed designers, engineers, and Dominator ́s manufacturing team. All Dominator luxury yachts feature Italian styling, design and sate of the art materials and construction techniques. Luxury motor yacht builder Dominator Yachts specializes in elegant, custom-designed superyachts incorporating valuable materials and high-quality finishes. The substance & design features of the limited number of vessels they have commissioned, is best defined when you go aboard Motor Yacht CASUAL.
Motoryacht CASUAL is well-lit and fully air-conditioned with leather-wrapped wall panels and overheads. The lower guest area has carpeted soles with a marble threshold in the passageway and master stateroom. The three forward staterooms have carpeted soles. The interior has finished wood cabinetry with marble soles in all the heads and galley with marble soles and countertops in the heads and galley. The main deck has finished wood plank flooring. All the windows are fitted with shades. The shades in the master stateroom, forward VIP, and the main and dining salons are electric.
The master stateroom is located all the way aft in the guest area and is full beam. The master cabin has a king-size berth with an upholstered bench at the foot of the bed.
Entertainment is provided to the cabin via the following:
Samsung 4k frame TV connected to control 4 system with iPad capable of controlling the entire yacht Direct TV Sat Receiver with Roku
iPad Docking Station
RGBW Rope Lighting in master controlled from iPad
The master stateroom ensuite is split fore and aft with a marble threshold Jacuzzi tub, and marble encased frameless glass door enclosed shower. The master stateroom bath has heated marble soles.
Located forward on the lower deck is the VIP stateroom which has a queen-size berth.
Entertainment is provided by:
Samsung 4k frame TV connected to control 4 system with iPad capable of controlling entire yacht, TV Sat Receiver with Roku.
The port guest cabin has a queen-size berth in a fore and aft arrangement along the hull side.
Entertainment is provided by: Samsung 4k frame TV connected to control 4 system with IPAD Capable of controlling entire yacht, TV Sat Receiver with Roku.
The starboard guest cabin has two single berths in a fore and aft inboard and outboard arrangement with a nightstand between.
Entertainment is provided by: Samsung 4k frame TV connected to control 4 system with iPad Capable of controlling entire yacht, TV Sat Receiver with Roku.
MAIN SALON & DINING
The dining salon is forward; the main salon is aft. Along the hull sides: port and starboard are large, fixed windows each fit with electric blinds.
The dining salon has a glass top table on two brushed stainless steel pedestal mounts. At the table is seating for 8. Centerline forward is a Samsung 4k frame TV behind a glass panel. Midships port and starboard are second art display cases with storage shelves.
The salon aft has a polished stainless steel framed electric sliding door out to the aft deck. The following furniture is seen in the main salon: ● (2) Leather upholstered couches
● (3) Leather upholstered barrel back chairs
● (2) Leather upholstered ottomans
● Glass inset panel finished wood and leather-wrapped cocktail coffee table
Entertainment is provided to the salon via a pair of Samsung 4k frame TVs behind custom glass panels in the port and starboard aft corners and a surround sound system connected to a control 4 system with an iPad capable of controlling the entire yacht.
-Direct TV Sat Receiver, with Roku
-RGBW Rope lighting in the main salon controlled by an iPad
The galley is to port and is entered via sliding pocket doors aft the dining area. There is a pocket window from the passageway aft of the wheelhouse to the inboard countertop aft of the refrigerator The galley has marble countertops with finished wood lower cabinets and painted upper cabinets.
The following appliances are seen in the galley:
● Miele 4-burner glass top range with a Miele overhead deck hood with light and 4-speed fan ● Miele model #H5080BM combination microwave convection oven
● Miele model #G1142SCI dishwasher
● Dual stainless steel under-mount sink with a Whirlpool garbage disposal unit
● Vitrifrigo bin type ice machine
● Single Kraus deep sink
● Sonic-type ice machine under counter
DECK & DECK EQUIPMENT
Aft on the foredeck is a lounge and seating area. Forward is a large sun pad with bosun’s lockers beneath port and starboard. In the port side locker is the emergency escape from the bow cabin. On centerline is a circular hot tub with natural teak surround. A set of teak overlay steps is provided for access. Forward of the hot tub is a hinged hatch on a pneumatic ram assist with cushioned cover. Beneath are the anchor windlasses.
Directly aft of the hot tub is a built-in seating area with cushions and a stainless-steel framed Bimini top overhead. A control station is equipped with the following:
● MTU electronic main engine controls
● American bow thruster and stern thruster control
● Jog lever steering
● Main engine starts/stops
● Main engine common alarm indication
● Main engine emergency stops
● Stereo speaker volume control switches
● Bimini top light control switch
● Whirlpool bath control switch
The raised seating area deck is finished in a teak overlay.
The teak overlay decks of the aft deck are partially protected overhead by the housetop overhang. Seen in the overheads are LED lights, marinized stereo speakers, and closed-circuit television cameras. Extending down from the overhead behind the bar on an electric lift is an Aquivo IP56-rated outdoor television. There is a camera forward to port and one camera each port and starboard outboard. The aft deck is protected by a low boxed bulwark with varnished teak cap.
On the port side at the aft end of the house is a backing station with the following. ● American bow thruster stern thruster control
● MTU electronic main engine controls
● Main engine starts/stops
● Main engine emergency stops
● Main engine common alarm indicator
● Remote solenoids controls for the emergency battery and service batteries
Forward is a stainless-steel framed glass paneled electric sliding door and bulkhead into the main salon. To port is a wet bar with a stone top and integrated sink. In the bar base are lighting controls, an Isotherm bin-type icemaker, and a Vitrifrigo drawer-type beverage refrigerator. To starboard is a curved companionway with teak overlay treads, deck level lights, and stainless-steel handrail up to the stainless steel framed dark smoked Plexiglas hinged hatch on pneumatic ram assist and the flybridge. The aft deck is furnished with all-weather simulated wicker lounge chairs, sofa, and ottomans.
Port and starboard aft are teak overlay companionways with deck level lights leading down to the swim step. Inside the starboard companionway are controls for the passerelle. Inside the port companionway are controls for the garage door, platform, hatch, and swim ladder. At the top of each companionway is a stainless-steel hoop style hinged latching gate. In the upper riser of the starboard transom walkdown is a hatch housing the passerelle.
The teak overlay decks of the swim step are unprotected. The after section of the swim step is a hydraulic lifting platform with hinged aft section which hinges up forming a transom bulwark. In the hinged-up section are stainless steel drain grates and hard point mounts for personal watercraft chocks.
On the port and starboard transom corners are stainless steel pop-up cleats. Above the cleats are shore power inlet stations. On the starboard side is a Glendinning Cablemaster CM8 shore power cord retrieval system with 100-amp cord. On the port side is a manually deployed 100-amp cord. In the lower sections of the transom, walkdowns are small lockers.
Inside the starboard locker is the following: ● Emergency stop with swim platform
● Swim platform alarm buzzer
● Bypass swim platform
● Passerelle emergency control
Inside the port side locker is the following:
● Potable water washdown bib
● Unlabeled isolation valve with hose bib
● Telephone type swim shower
The transom lifts on hydraulic ram actuation provide access to a tender garage. To port in the transom door is a quick-acting dogged and gasketed lockable daily door providing access to the garage.
Directly aft from the helm is a lounge area. To starboard is a large built-in lounge seating area with cushions, covers, and storage beneath. The following gear and equipment are noted on the arch top and mast extension:
● (2) Satellite domes (starboard is a dummy) ● Various fiberglass whip antennas
● FLIR infrared camera
● Thrane and Thrane sat phone dome
● Simrad DGPS antenna
● Dome-type antennas
● Kahlenberg Zero Series dual trumpet pneumatic horn ● Garmin GMR Phantom radar scanner
● Garmin XHD2 radar scanner
● Furuno GPS antenna
● MX Marine model #MX575A satellite compass antenna ● (2) ACR model #RCL100 remote searchlights
● Nargentus digital antenna for AM/FM and television
● DC plug connection for Not Under Command lights
● Sailor sat phone antenna
The engine room on board CASUAL is entered via a dogged and gasketed watertight door in the forward engine room bulkhead from the crew passageway and aft via a dogged and gasketed hatch from the lazarette. The engine room is lit with overhead AC fluorescent light fixtures and emergency DC lights. The emergency DC lighting activates automatically upon loss of AC power along with the ship's emergency lighting system. The decks are polished aluminum diamond plate panels that lay on top of bolted aluminum deck supports. The engine room is fully insulated. There are bolted handrails between the engines. The engine room is protected by a FM200 engine room fixed fire suppression system with the bottle located inside the lazarette area. This system has two nitrogen bottles - one of which is connected to a remote cable actuated pull which activates engine shutdowns, generator shutdowns, and exhaust fan shutdowns.
The following gear and equipment are noted inside the engine room:
● (2) MTU 16V2000 freshwater cooled marine diesels
● (2) ZF model #3060V reversing gears
● ABT Hydraulic Bow Thruster 65HP Double 400mm Propellers
● ABT Hydraulic Stern Thruster 65HP Double 400mm Propellers In Transverse Stern Tunnel
● Zero-Speed Trac- ABT Stabilizers With 2 Stabilizing Fins Of Approx. 0.85 M2
● (2) Onan model #MDDCF-7371371 40-kW generators
● Village Marine reverse osmosis watermaker
● Atlas Marine three-phase, 45M-C shore power converter monitoring panel
● (2) Gianneschi model #MP0826983 230-volt/400-volt bilge/fire fire/bilge pumps with manifold for the bilge to pump from the following
● Mastervolt 24-volt DC 75-amp charger for service batteries
● (2) CCTV cameras rotating 360°
● (4) Smoke detectors
● Rate of rise detector
● FM200 with one pull station located port side aft deck
● (2) Aluminum drop-in 1,000-liter fuel tanks port and starboard used as day tanks with crossover and visual fuel gauge
● Reverso 24-volt oil change system
● Dometic Dominator 92 model #PCS/FC16001 chiller unit for vessel's air makeup units with Elba ER expansion tank and Calpeda AC raw water pump with raw water strainer with remote mounted controls
● Common overboard discharge box
● Firefighting hose tied into the main fire system
● 6-kg dry chemical handheld fire extinguisher
● Fire ax
● Manual diaphragm bilge for engine room bilge
● Alfa Laval model #MIB303S-13 fuel centrifugal purifier
● Saim Marine stabilizer control panel
● Saim Marine hydraulic reservoir tank with isolation valves and (2) 380-volt hydraulic pumps with hydraulic heat exchanger raw water cooled off of (2) 380-volt Gianneschi pumps
● Water pressure pump switch with disconnect switch and pump #1 or #2 selectors ● Technonautica talk back intercom switchboard
● Engine room digital thermostat
● Main engine battery disconnects
● Generator battery disconnect
● Fuel suction manifold valves
● Fuel flow manifold valves
● Gianneschi model #MA825158 220/280-volt fuel transfer pump ● Gianneschi 24-volt DC emergency fuel transfer pump
● (2) Gianneschi model #823390 220/380-volt potable water pumps with Gianneschi control pressure units and (2) spin-on type water filters ● Argal 220/380-volt seawater pump for refrigerator in the galley
● Osmo-Sea UV sterilizer for the potable water system
● Owner platform hydraulic control unit and power pack with hydraulic reservoir
● (2) DC lights that indicate the alternator is putting out power from the main engines ● AC/DC panels located aft
● Generator electrical panel
● Magnetic breakers
● 24-volt DC magnetic breakers
● Port and starboard main engine raw water intake valves with sea strainers ● Rule-A-Matic high water level alarm
● Drop-in stainless steel gray water tank
● Various outlets - 380-volt three-phase/220-volt single phase
● Air chuck
● Hydraulic suppressor
NAVIGATION ELECTRONICS, COMMUNICATION, AND MONITORING EQUIPMENT
M/Y CASUAL is a dual station yacht with her navigation electronics, communication, and monitoring equipment being divided between the wheelhouse and flybridge. PILOTHOUSE
● (2) MTU control data displays
● (2) Main engine control stations
● (3) Team Italia monitor and alarm touchscreen displays ● (2) Garmin VHF Command mics
● MTU main engine throttle
● (3) Garmin chart plotters
● Simrad autopilot
● Magnetic compass
● (2) Track ball computer mice
● Hailer horn control keypad
● American Bow Thruster bow and aft thruster joysticks
● Autronica fire and alarm control cabinet
● Wiper control panel
● (2) Garmin GPS Map 7215 chart plotters
● (2) Garmin VHF Command mics
● Magnetic compass
● Engine #1 and #2 control data button
● Simrad autopilot
● MTU jog lever
● American Bow Thruster and stern thruster joysticks
● (2) Flaps joysticks
● Hailer horn speaker
● Hailer control keypad
● ICOM VHF Commandmic
● Team Italia monitoring alarm system touchscreen display ● (2) MTU main engine control displays
The primary electrical systems on board are 220/380-volt AC, three-phase, 50-hz and 12-volt and 24-volt DC. Also, electrical power of 110-volt AC 60-hz is provided by the ATLAS frequency converter.
AC electrical power is provided by either of the (2) 40-kW Cummins Onan three-phase generators or (2) Atlas Spa model #45M-A shore power frequency converters with output of 380-volt, 50-hz with (2) 100-amp shore power cords. Any combination of generators and shore power can be used. All the wiring is multi stranded plastic coated copper wire. All of the circuits are protected by magnetic circuit breakers.
The main electrical switchboard is located at the forward bulkhead of the engine room The electrical switchboard is laid out as follows on the port and starboard sides: First Panel – Generator #1 and #2 panels
● (2) analog voltmeters
● (2) analog amp meters
● (2) analog frequency meters ● (2) analog kW meters
● Insulation meter
Second Panel – Shore line and 24-volt DC ● (3) analog voltmeters
● (3) analog amp meters
● WM12-96 power module
● Phase correct indicator
Panel #3 & #4 – Port Section
● AC distribution magnetic circuit breakers
● Generator #1 and #2 motorized contactor
● Shore power input manual selector switch
● DC 24-volt distribution panel
Main Engine, Generator, Service and Emergency batteries new in 2021.
24-volt DC is provided for main engine start by a pair of 24-volt battery banks located in the starboard side of the lazarette area. Each battery bank consists of (2) West Marine dual purpose 1730 MCA batteries. The forward battery bank provides power to the port main engine and the aft battery bank provides power to the starboard main engine. Each main engine is fit with a battery disconnect switch. Both battery banks are charged by a Victron Energy SKYLLA-TG 24/50 24-volt, 50-amp battery charger or via belt driven alternators off the front of each main engine.
12-volt DC is provided for generator engine start by a single 12-volt battery bank located at the aft part of each generator engine in the engine room. Port battery bank consists of a West Marine 1000MCA maintenance free battery and the starboard generator battery bank is a Deka Marine Master 800MCA maintenance free battery. Both generator engines are fit with a battery disconnect switch. Both battery banks are charged by a Mastervolt MASS 12/30 battery charger – 12-volt, 30-amp – or via belt driven alternators off the front of each generator engine.
24-volt DC is provided for radio service by a single 24-volt battery bank located at the port side of the pilothouse under the dash. Both battery banks consist of (2) Power Sonic PG Series PG/12-volts, 150/FR, 153 A/H batteries. Ship’s radio service battery banks are charged by a Mastervolt MASS 24/25 24-volt, 25-amp battery charger.
24-volt DC is provided for ship’s service by a single 24-volt battery bank located in the starboard crew stateroom under the bunk. The battery bank consists of (12) Hawker 2- volt DC batteries. The service battery bank is charged by a Mastervolt MASS 24/75, 24-volt, 75-amp battery charger.
24-volt DC is provided for emergency service by (2) 24-volt battery banks located inside the forward guest area bilge. Each battery bank consists of (2) Fullriver DC 260-12 Maintenance free 1525 CCA batteries. The emergency service bank is charged by a Victron Energy SKYLLA-TG 24/50, 24-volt, 50-amp battery charger or by standby Victron Energy Centurion 24/40-amp charger.
There are (8) AC and DC distribution panels located in the following areas:
● External lights power distribution panel – located on the flybridge stairs
● Main salon/dining power distribution panel – located on the flybridge stairs
● Galley power distribution panel – located at the forward part of the galley
● Forward and aft guest area power distribution panel – 110 and 220-volts located at the guest corridor ● Pilothouse port and starboard side power distribution panels
● Crew area power distribution panel
Each distribution panel has AC and DC magnetic circuit breakers inside.
REFIT & MAINTENANCE LIST 2021
Hull and Running gear
1) Bottom sandblasted down to gelcoat, 2 coats of barrier coat, 2 full coats of sharkskin premium hard underwater paint and an extra palm beach coat on the sides and upper p
2) All zincs replaced throughout the hull, extra zincs added on shafts and tender plattform, set of sparesonboard.
3) Propellers removed and sent for service and balancing, brought up to class “S”.
4) Shafts removed, balanced and straightened to the highest rating.
5) Cardan shafts removed and sent to North Carolina for precision balancing.
6) New cutlass bearings on skegs and stern tubes, 4 total.
7) New dripless shaft system on both shafts, PSS, with extra set of seals installed on each shaft.
8) Rudders pulled, aligned and shaft seals inspected.
9) Owner side door hydraulics serviced.
10) Stabilizer fins serviced (sept 2020) fins pulled and seals inspected.
11) 80% of bronze throughull fittings have been replaced.
1) Full replacement of the sundeck Bimini rails including a new custom lighting system for it.
2) New tender chock system/rails with through bolted backing plates, designed to carry a large tender or 2 jetskis.
3) New storage shelves in the engine room on top of the engines to keep spares.
4) Custom storage system for side boarding ladder inside the lazarette hatch.
5) Custom racks for Seabobs x2.
6) Custom table bases for main deck aft teak dining table.
7) Anchor trays polished and edges re-sealed with caulking.
8) Anchors removed and sent to get re-galvanised.
9) New custom stainless anchor swivels imported from Italy.
10) Anchor chains removed, deep cleaned, flipped around and marks repainted.
Paint Work, Glass & Teak
1) Full sand of main deck capping rails down to bare wood, all edge caulking removed, rails fully removed, all edges and rail sockets primed and re caulked/re bedded, rails sanded up to 400 grit and sealed with multiplecoats of oil.
2) Replacing about 150 linear feet of teak planking and about 30% of the caulk seams on the deck, there areover 200 man hours on teak deck repairs onboard.
3) Brand new custom solid teak tables on the sundeck and main deck with select premium slow growth teak,sanded to 400 grit and sealed with oil and finished with tung butter.
4) New custom vinyl pearlescent boot stripe, with extra wide seal tape.
5) Chips and dings repaired and sprayed on sundeck, bow and hull stbd quarter, full spray and blend from themain exhaust back on the stbd side.
6) Entire superstructure compounded with 3 step polish + sealer.
7) Entire Hull compounded with 3 step polish + sealer.
8) All glass windows onboard polished and sealed with a nanoceramic coating.
9) 3 deck coffee tables refinished with awlcraft and 3 coats of clear coat.
10) Fiberglass around BBQ area completely re done with a special heat proof resin and finished with heatshield.
11) Aft swim platform edge dings and scratches repaired (July 2021).
General Works & Upgrades
1) Every bilge area and void space has been bleached and cleaned onboard.
2) All deck lockers deep cleaned and new heronrib matting installed on all of them.
3) All deck locker doors have new rubber seals.
4) New receptacles on sundeck aft port and starboard, behind helm and by seating area, all with 120, 240 and USB.
5) 4 new PF8 fenders with new covers to have a total of 8 PF8 fenders, all new fender lines and swivels installed.
6) Jacuzzi overhauled, all fittings replaced, fiberglass repairs, new pumps and heating element.
7) Anchor windlasses dismantled, and rebuilt with lofrans kits, custom brake stainless straps fabricated tomake the brakes more reliable.
1) All tracks onboard are replaced and ends capped with stainless feeders.
2) All existing covers re seamed and re stitched,
3) New stamoid covers/canvas for: 2 x sunbeds, 2 x teak tables, peloton, flybridge
helm, rain awning on maindeck aft, sundeck umbrella sock, main bimini sock, seating area on main deck aft. Sundeck bimini, bowbimini and privacy screen.
4) New custom made deck throw pillows with imported European sunbrella, all weighted so they don't fly off.
5) New tender chock covers.
1) New custom aft seating area on the main deck aft, custom teak frame and custom cushions.
2) New 8 x country casual teak director chairs.
3) New Westminster teak Maya lounges 2 joined on sundeck behind helm and 2 joined on sundeck aft.
4) New Westminster teak Maya side tables x 3.
5) New Westminster teak folding teak table for swim platform.
6) New Tucci umbrella on sundeck helm for shade including a custom stainless bracket.
1) All lighting upgrades done through Apollo lighting.
1) Every single deck courtesy light has been re-built with new LED diode installed and casings sandblasted and re anodized, over 300 lights at $40 each.
2) Custom RGBW lights on arch and mast.
3) Main deck ceiling “star” LED lights all replaced brand new.
4) Sundeck bimini lights inside stainless tubing all brand new.
5) New life raft lights and side flood lights.
6) New work lights around the bow anchor area.
7) New rope light on main deck sides.
8) New custom RGBW ceiling “neon LED” rope lighting on main salon, split into two sections, inner andouter.
9) New custom RGBW ceiling and lower “neon LED” rope lighting in master cabin.
10) Galley light bulbs replaced with LED.
11) All light bulbs were replaced in the saloon and cabins.
12) All lighting in engine room and pump room have been updated to ultra bright LED.
1) Brand new gas system with twin composite bottles on sundeck for grill.
2) Brand new top of the line twin Eagles gas grill, 54” 6 burners, rotisserie and smoking options.
3) New Vitrifrigo drinks fridge on the sundeck bar.
4) New Vitrifrigo drinks fridge on the Main deck bar.
5) New Custom Frigid rigid fridge/freezer, painted to match the yacht.
6) Galley appliances all miele and brand new: Fridge, range, extractor, oven, dish washer kitchenaid mixer,vitamix, air fryer, juicer etc...
7) New “sonic” ice maker in galley.
8) 2 x new chest freezers in lazarette.
9) New industrial ice maker in lazarette.
1) Full AV/IT upgrade onboard performed by HTEC, based around Control 4, entire yacht can be controlled from any ipad in any room.
2) New ubiquity LAN interface (wireless network) with full independent network connected directly to the satellite.
3) New Intellian V100NX VSAT Antenna KA/KU band compatible.
4) New TV sat antenna.
5) New TVS throughout the entire yacht. Samsung Frames.
6) New speakers throughout entire yacht including full swap out to B&W 8.5” speakers on deck (july 2021).
7) New top of the line pepwave with 8 sim card slots, cellular boosters connected to antennas on mast.
8) New ubiquiti WIFI antenna and gateway.
9) New HK vision high definition cameras with constant HD recording (up to 30 days) 8 cameras total.
10) All new ipad minis on all guest cabins connected to the control 4 system, you can control the entireyacht from any Ipad.
Nav Equipment Upgrades
1) New garmin blackbox interface in wheelhouse with 3 new DVS flush monitors.
2) 3 Garmin GPSMAP 8600 connected to black box network but can act stand alone, 2 in flybridge and one in captain's cabin.
3) New Furuno digital gyro.
4) New Simrad autopilot with NFU control on fly bridge.
5) 3 new garmin multi screens (wheelhouse, flybridge and captains’ cabin).
6) 4 x new Garmin VHF radios.
7) New backup Time Zero in wheelhouse Center screen with charts for usa east and west coasts, Caribbean all the way to Panama and East and West coasts of Mexico.
8) Garmin charts for USA east and West Coasts, Caribbean all the way to Panama and East and West Coasts of Mexico
9) Garmin AIS.
10) 3 different transducers including forward facing.
11) Flir Camera mounted on mast.
1) @ 2,200 hrs full service as prescribed by manufacturer, full tune up and valve clearances done on both engines, cooling system flushed, pressure tested and oil coolers done on both engines.
2) @ 2,200 hrs full gearbox service.
3) @ 2,400 hrs outboard exhaust elbow replaced on port engine.
4) 250 hr Service done second week of July 2021.
5) New air filters x4.
Generators 1) @4900 hrs,
Full service, new raw water pumps, new fuel lift pumps, new belts, new air filters, new crankcase filter, new
injectors, new turbos, Cooling systems flushed, heat exchangers removed, sonic cleaned and pressure tested, voltage and back ends inspected by maritime marine.
Casings dismantled and flaking insulation has been removed to stop contamination into the engine, coolant temp sensors replaced and raw water temp sensor replaced.
2) Generators have been getting fully serviced every 300 hrs at 50hrs less than manufacturers recommendation.
3) Last service done @ 5,300 hrs (oil, oil filters, fuel filters cleaned engines and checked anodes belts and impellers).
1) Owner’s platform has complete overhauled and is fully operational.
2) Hydraulic side boarding ladder serviced and fully operational, the caster wheel base has been re-built.
3) A full inspection of all the hydraulic systems and fittings onboard was carried out whilst on dry dock, any leaks on fittings in the engine room have been addressed, all the
oils have been sent for analysis and cameback clear. And everything is working perfectly.
1) Atlas shore power converter has been completely ovehauled and all missed service bulletins have beenperformed on the units, they are basically brand new.
2) Shore power cables converted to pig tails with adaptors for the entire world.
3) 120v 60hz transformer has been cleaned and tested and voltage increased from 109V to 118V.
4) Thorough inspection of all electrical panels and breakers, work breakers have been replaced, electrical panels are functioning perfectly, all work performed by
5) New Main Engine Batteries, Jan 2021.
6) New Generator Batteries Jan 2021.
7) New Wheelhouse emergency batteries March 2021.
8) New emergency batteries Sept 2020.
9) New house batteries Sept 2020.
1) Fuel tanks cleaned.
2) Alfa laval fuel purifier overhauled by Ingham engineering and working perfectly.
3) All fuel lines have been traced and procedures have been drawn for safe bunkering.
4) Vessel has operated with Biobor fuel additive since we took possession and exhaust marks on the hull are minimum.
5) Racors have been dismantled and overhauled.
Bilge Pumping Systems & Fire Fighting System
1) All Rule 3700 pumps replaced on yacht and new USS float switches added.
2) Main bilge pump has been overhauled by ingham engineering.
3) Fire fighting pump overhauled by ingham engineering.
4) All new fire hoses onboard..
5) 60% of fire extinguishers have been replaced onboard, all the ones in technical areas and engine room with new generation AFFF and Halotron, to go above and beyond
what is required by law.
6) The Halotron bottle in the ER has been replaced with a brand new one and the release system has beenoverhauled.
7) All annuals up to date until February 2022.
1) New EPIRB.
2) Life rafts in date until Feb 2022, new HRU’s and new custom stainless cradles.
3) New life rings, life ring brackets and life ring lights.
4) New inflatable life jackets for guest areas and SOLAS inflatable x 6 for crew.
Black Water & Grey Water Systems.
1) All toilets onboard were completely overhauled, new motors, new rubber elbows and primary andsecondary NRV replaced.
2) Black water lines get completely flushed out after every trip and the tank is also fully cleaned after everytrip.
3) All sani splits onboard were replaced with brand new units (5 total), including 2
new spares and a couple ofthe old ones also overhauled and kept as spares in the storage unit.
4) All sumps deep cleaned and all shower lines and runs to the tank snaked to ensure they are clear.
5) Grey water tank cleaned after every long trip.
6) Black water treatment plant has just been overhauled.
7) Sink traps replaced on sundeck bar sink, crew mess sink and galley sink.
1) Brand new chilled water pump and raw water pump mounted in a custom SS drip tray, all the chilled water loop plumbing has been re done at the pump end and all the insulation around the pump has also been redone from the pump end all the way to the bulkhead.
2) Chilled water loop has new glycol June 2021.
3) Raw water side of chillers has been chemical flushed March 2021.
4) Every single air handler on the yacht has been pulled out, cleaned and overhauled.
5) Crew areas and galley have new air handlers by dometic.
6) This yacht has an extremely powerful and reliable AC system the yacht can stay at 68 degrees inside on 100 degree days!! The chillers are new generation titanium
and less than 4 years old, all ghost faults and kinks have been worked out of the system.
1) System was fully dismantled and overhauled, HP pump was serviced Dec 2020, the location and
ergonomics improved and new heavy duty primary filters got installed, new saltwater reject solenoid got installed and is working perfectly.
2) New membranes have been ordered and installed (July 2020).
Fresh Water System & Water Heaters
1) Tanks and the entire fresh water system heavily chlorinated in OCT 2020, All lines onboard, hot and cold got flushed with a strong chlorine mix and sat for a week to disinfect everything.
2) Both water heaters got descaled and deep cleaned, New zincs on Feb 2021, new 4 x 1500W heating elements which replaced the 3000W ones that were complete overkill and overloaded the entire electrical system.
3) New hot water circulation pump.
4) Both freshwater pumps have been overhauled by Ingham engineering Feb 2021.
5) UV lights replaced November 2020.
6) Filters replaced on a monthly basis.
7) New RO APEC water filter in the galley which produces the cleanest drinking water available.
1) Replaced about half of the blind motors onboard, sourced spare motors for these blinds as they are nolonger in production and have 10 spares.
2) 2 new custom-made ottomans in main salon with storage inside of them.
3) New corian countertop in crew mess.
4) New corian countertop in service side of the galley (we have a full sheet in storage to do the reminder of the galley.
5) New galley sink.
6) All new glassware from Bormioli Rocco.
7) Existing Villeroy & Boch dinnerware set has new extras to sit 12 people.
8) Full barware, serving utensils etc...
9) Fully stocked and ready to be used galley with all new chef appliances, mixer, icecream maker, bread maker, air fryer, pots, pans, etc...
10) Full set of Strahl melamine ware for the sundeck, tall glasses, stemless wine glasses and champagne glasses. 11) All new bedding and towels.
12) All new crew bedding, towels, and mattresses.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.