26 North Yachts CareersYour Ambitions, Realized
Our mission to make 26 North Yachts the nation’s premier yacht brokerage starts with our team members. As a small, private company of long-term, highly incentivized professionals, we’re looking for people who want to advance their careers in a high-growth organization with an excellent work culture.
The 26 North Yachts team is staffed with ambitious, high-tech, entrepreneurial salespeople who benefit daily from supportive leadership, advanced tools, great company culture and complete deal support from beginning to end.
Simply put, this is where maritime sales professionals can flourish. Apply to join 26 North Yachts if you are…
- Passionate about yachting and life on the water
- Hyper-focused on client relationships and satisfaction
- Excited to be part of a high-growth organization
- Committed to upholding high ethical standards
- Motivated to see just how much you can achieve
We are seeking a yacht broker with previous experience either in yachting or sales to join our fast growing company. This role may be based out of our Fort Lauderdale, FL or Newport, RI office. This is a 100% commission independent contractor position, with earning potential well over 6-figures. Although you will be expected to generate your own leads and cold call customers, 26 North Yachts brokers benefit from the steady stream leads generated by our marketing team in addition to world class support.
We are looking for energetic, outgoing personalities knowledgeable in the field of yachting and boating, with an entrepreneurial drive and self accountability. In this role, you will be the outward face of 26 North Yachts, so we expect professionalism and a high level of customer service. Our most successful brokers have negotiating prowess and are timely in follow up.
- Cold calling to obtain new listings for targeted yachts
- Responsible for understanding the yacht market and pricing new listings appropriately
- Collecting information on yachts for accurate and detailed listings.
- Responsible for showing boats
- Compose and handle written commutation including emails, letters with professionalism.
- Communicate with internal departments for support (Marketing, Accounting, Closings)
- Maintain a positive and effective working relationship with all members of the company team
- Complete legal documents for listings and purchase agreements
- Manage all aspects of the sales process
- Ongoing communication with clients – buyers or sellers
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documents
- Track sales activity through CRM
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Participate in boat shows and company sponsored events.
- Current yacht salesperson license or ability to obtain one in the State of Florida
- Must be able to work on-site daily in our Fort Lauderdale or Newport office (9am-5pm most business days) plus off-hours availability for questions, meetings, boats shows or other events.
- Computer Fluency: Ability to use web-based MLS and CRM technologies
- Highly professional, organized and detail-oriented
- Focus on customer service at a very high level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Fluent in English