do these three words describe you?
We understand what it takes to build a successful business and lead a company through tumultuous times. Creating wealth is often about the people you inspire, the partners you choose, and the ability to navigate tough market conditions. Selling your motoryacht is no exception -- choose a broker immersed in this philosophy.
- Our Way 82 ’View SpecsSold for: $2,250,000
- Carpe Diem 100 ’View SpecsSold for: $795,000
- Heritage 87 ’View SpecsSold for: $1
- Fair Skies 90 ’View SpecsSold for: $999,000
- Bac O Booc 87 ’View SpecsSold for: $1,999,000
- Real Alarm 100 ’View SpecsSold for: $2,799,000
- Chevy Toy 142 ’View SpecsSold for: 11,900,000
- Our Trade 35 ’Sold for: $299,000
This particular 350 Outrage is a very clean example that has just undergone a full service. From the engines to the bow thruster, nothing was left untouched. Priced for...View Specs
- Paddle Bored 65 ’Sold for: $799,000
We are pleased to introduce PADDLE BORED, a 2007 65′ Neptunus 62, to the market. A full photo & video shoot is in the works, but, frankly, we couldn’t...View Specs
- Mi Sueno 53 ’Sold for: $689,000
It’s easy to see why the 53′ Azimut was once named “Boat of the Year”. This flybridge motor yacht has the elegance and Italian flare for which Azimuts are...View Specs
- Miss Naomi 65 ’Sold for: $895,000
If you are not familiar with Marquis you should see this blend of Italian design and American craftsmanship to know why it has been so popular since it was...View Specs
- Angiamo 140 ’Sold for: $15,990,000
Overview / Highlights ANGIAMO is currently in Rybovich Free Trade Zone and available to US Residents at this time. Feadship has represented the absolute highest standard in yachting for...View Specs
the benefits of selling with us
We have formed a number of strategic partnerships with leading luxury brands, including Fiat and Porsche. Our vision for selling your yacht extends beyond the yachting industry into a number of advertising and partnership avenues that our competitors simply cannot match.