Listed at $420,000
Available for Sale37' 2015 Marlow
This Marlow 37 shows like one of her larger sisters in the Marlow fleet. The quality and class are evident everywhere you look.
With her efficient Twin Yanmar diesel she is a go anywhere, do anything type coastal cruiser. Cruising 18 knots loaded down and has reached a max of 22 knots. At cruise the engines burn 17-18 GPH and when at full throttle the burn is 20-22 GPH. Those GPHs include the generator running and burning 1-1.5 GPH.
This boat sets itself apart by having 2 en-suite staterooms and 6 feet of headroom. This is a clear difference from many other boats in this segment. The boat has been well taken care of by a knowledgeable and responsible owner-operator; enjoying the boat to its fullest and having a consistent engine and detailed maintenance has been the priority.
Cabin, Helm, And Salon
- Teak cockpit Decking
- Brazilian Cherry Hardwood Flooring
- Cherry Wood Interior through the entire boat
- Curtains and Shades
- Teak Dinette High/Low Table
- Stainless Steel Glass Door to Cockpit
- Ice Maker
- Helm Seats
- Liquor Cabinet and Wine Cooler
- 32" TV with CD/DVD Players
- Electrically Operated Wind Shield Vent
- High-Intensity Lights Throughout
- 6 Ceiling Hatches with Sun Shade
- Air Conditioning with Heat
- Sony Stereo with Sirius
- Sun Shade over Wind Shield
- Wind Shield Wipers
- Corian Counter Tops
- Kenyon Electric Two Burner Stove
- Isotherm Freezer
- Isotherm Refrigerator
- S/S Sink with Hot and Cold Water
- Cuisinart Convection Microwave Oven
- Drawer Storage Under Counter
- GenTec 7.5 KW Generator in Sound Box
- Fire Extinguishing System in the Engine room
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Hydraulic Steering
- Newmar 12V Bow Thruster
- Remote Control Spotlight
- Oil Transfer Pump on Main Engines
- Aluminum Fuel Tanks 300 Gals.
- Hot Water Heater
- Anchor with 100' Chain
A/c Electric System
- Electrical Distribution Panel with Breakers
- Xantrex 3000 Watt Inverter/Charger
- Galvanic Isolator
- Shore Cord 50' x 50 Amp
- 110 V Receptacles Throughout
- Garmin 741 GPS/Map Plotter
- Garmin Auto Pilot
- Garmin VHF Radio
- Garmin Depth/Speed
- Yanmar Engine Displays
- Electronic Engine Controls
- Length Overall 41' - 11"
- Length of Hull 37' - 6.5"
- Beam 12' - 4"
- Draft 2' - 8"
- Displacement 16,000 lbs.
- Clearance Height 12' - 10.5"
- Headroom 6' - 3"
- Water Capacity 120 Gals.
- Holding Capacity 50 Gals.
- Fuel Capacity 305 Gals.
- Water Heater 5 Gals.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by High Seas Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||37' (12 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||300 gal (1,136 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||120 gal (455 L)|
|Holding Tank:||50 gal (190 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Lake Worth, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||17.5 Knots|
|Max Speed:||21.5 Knots|
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.