Listed at $4,299,000
Available for Sale84' 2017 Horizon
This 2017 E84 Enclosed bridge boat was built by a very knowledgeable and multiple[le Horizon owner that checked every box. The current owner is very fastidious and likes his stuff to be as perfect as it can be and has an open checkbook and it shows. She has 4 staterooms and 5 heads and a NEW dinghy. She has 1800 hours on her CATs with extended warranties as well. Excellent crews qtrs. And an enclosed bridge makes for a very comfortable long range cruiser. She is ready for the winter season and is about as turn key of a yacht you can find. Call me for a private showing and owner is open to trades.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||84' (26 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||8,500 gal (32,176 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||1,600 gal (6,057 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Jupiter, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||19 Knots|
|Max Speed:||23 Knots|
- Recent Bottom Paint Completed – 11/17
- Recent Hull Wax – 11/17
- 13' Novurania 400DL with 50 hp Yamaha
- Cats C-32's 1900 hp
- Additional Sound Down engine room overheads
- Upgraded Garmin package
- Upgraded PTO’s for Bow and Stern thrusters
- ABT-Trac Fin Zero Speed Stabilizers
- 2 aft deck control stations
- KVH Tracphone Fleet One
- Wave WIFI with Apple Express
- Apple Docking stations and Apple TV
- Pewave for boat hotspot
- 3rd Bose System in Sky-lounge along with M/C and Salon
- Upgraded Owner Supplied soft furnishings and stone for custom interior
- Gas grill
- 2nd Stidd Pilot chair
- Sapelle wood 70% Gloss/30% Satin with Wenge accents
- Additional 4th guest cabin all en-suite
- Custom His/her head with shower in center
- 2 sets full-sized washer/dryer
- Crew area has 2 cabins (one captain, and one with upper/lower bunks), both with en-suite heads
- New Garbage Compactor (April 2021)
- New Washer/Dryer with stackable Electrolux units (May 2021)
- New 13' Argos Nautic hard bottom inflatable w/ 70 4-stroke Yamaha Garmin GPS & Fusion stereo w/ amp full gover (65 hours) (May 2021)
- New carpets in staterooms and throw carpets for hallways (July 2021)
- New dining room carpet (May 2022)
- Complete bottom job (May 2022)
- Bottom paint and prop speed and zincs (May 2022)
- Removed and replaced underwater lights with Lumitech 2 color lights (white & blue) (May 2022)
- Replaced starboard hydraulic ram on stabilizer, repaired old ram to use as spare (May 2022)
- Main halon cylinder removed and hydrotested (good for 5 years)
- Handheld fire extinguishers added to each stateroom closets (May 2022)
- Replaced Raw water pump for head hunter treatment center (June 2022)
- Serviced headhunter treatment system - installed new chlorine pump (August 2022)
- New membranes installed in watermaker (July 2022)
- Replaced salon ice maker (September 2022)
- Complete exterior and interior detail (September 2022)
- 500 Hour Services on Engines 9/18
- Complete service on both Generators
Hull and Main Structure
- ABS/DNV type approval fiber / resin &sandwich core material applied.
- White gelcoat finish for hull above water line, exterior decks and furniture.
- One piece hull SCRIMPTM cored lamination w/deep skeg and longitudinal girders.
- Hull, Deck & superstructure are built with licensed process SCRIMPTM for improved strength and less weight
- Fiberglass solid hull bottom.
- High-density Divinycell or equivalent foam cored hull sides, decks and superstructure. Stringers with high density foam coring.
- Interior structural components all properly bonded to hull.
- Strong collision bulkhead structure for extra safety.
- INTERNATIONAL brand anti-fouling bottom paint, w/ anti-osmosis treatment.
- Prop Speed metal paint for underwater appendages
- Tunnels for reduced draft.
Exterior Deck and Equipment
- Nonskid fwd. deck, Teak Aft decks, teak swim platform and teak steps.
- FRP cap rail.
- Vertical hydraulic anchor winches(x2) “Maxwell VWC3500” w/ local foot switches and remote. High tensile 1/2 inch, 250 feet anchor chains(x2).
- Stainless steel 80kg anchors(x2).
- Stainless steel rollers and chain stopper.
- Heavy-duty 316# stainless steel cleats and fairlead w/rollers.
- High bulwark w/ flush mounted deck lights.
- FRP bulwark side doors(x4).
- Freshwater anchor chain wash down by manual operation.
- Heavy-duty S/S 2″ handrail w/1-1/4″stanchions.
- Stainless flag pole on bow rail.
- Forward deck storage locker for fender and lines.
- Standard ropes and fenders package.
- Forward deck seat.
- Sunbathing cushion on fwd. deck w/drink holders.
- Frameless windows clear tempered laminated Low-E glass for windshield.
- Frameless windows tinted tempered laminated glass for side windows.
- Stainless steel sliding door for main salon, self-locking.
- Deckhouse side entrance doors(x2).
- After deck high-low dining table (fiberglass or teak).
- Access upper boat deck through curved teak steps from after deck, stainless steel handrail. Curved S/S supporting pillars 5” on after deck.
- Internal boat hook holders on after deck.
- S/S gate doors from after deck to swimming platform.
- 2” stainless steel rails around swim platform (removable) at stern.
- Built-in shower with hot/cold water above swim platform.
- Swimming ladder extractable and foldable.
- Solid stainless-steel rub rail around upper hull side.
- Fiberglass rub rail w/stainless steel cap on lower aft hull side
- Stainless steel portholes.
- Exterior LED step lights.
Flybridge and Boat Deck Flybridge
- 13' Novurania 400DL with 50Hp Yamaha
- Complete set of engine gauges in pilot house
- Upgraded Gas Grill
- Non-skid flybridge deck.
- Perrennial fabrics exterior cushions
- Outdoor covers only for aft deck settee, chairs and table, upper boat deck settee and table, tender, fwd sun-pad and seating.
- Integral stainless-steel handrails around exterior FRP cabinet.
- Indirect lighting system under all furniture and seats.
- Stainless steel sliding hatch on F/B deck step opening.
- FRP cabinet with sink, REF and flush mount Barbecue unit.
- Oversize drains w/strainers on each corner of flybridge deck with internal overboard drains.
- Fiberglass radar arch w/antenna bracket.
- TOKAI SUNSHIN search light(x1).
- Chrome plated BUELL air horns on top of radar arch.
- Space for dinghy or Jet Ski.
- Flag staff on back of flybridge.
- Hydraulic dinghy davit 1500 lbs.
- LED white light Horizon group logo in P&S.
- Hatch(x1) on hardtop.
- Stainless steel sliding door to boat deck, self-locking.
- White powder coated safety grab rail on Sky lounge port and starboard.
- Hatch on F/B roof (aft stbd corner) plus
- S/S ladder
Pilothouse and Instruments
- Optional Enclosed Pilot House
- Upgraded Option - Owner added 2 Stidd pilot chairs (standard option is 1).
- Instrument console with leather covering.
- “U” shape seats w/ wood high-low table. (In accordance with layout).
- TV cabinet, storage locker per layout designs.
- Heavy-duty SPEICH Stainless steel wipers w/wiper washer system.
- Variable speed control on each windshield wiper.
- Full set engine gauges at helm station.
- Monitoring system for important equipment (bilge pumps, blowers, nav. Lts.).
- DANFORTH or equivalent magnetic compass at helm.
- International navigation lights.
- Fuel and water electrical level gauges.
- Surveillance camera system (aft deck and engine room).
- DC12V receptacle
Engine Propulsion and Steering System
- Upgraded CATERPILLAR C32 Acerts 1900hp
- Full Extended Caterpillar Engine Warranty through 11/10/2019
- 5 Blade propellers with Spur shaft mounted line cutters
- Stainless steel shafts AQUAMET HS 22# or equivalent.
- Main and intermediate bronze struts w/backing plates.
- Shaft and rudder packing glands with TIDES Marine dripless seals or equivalent.
- GLENDENING electronic engine control system at control stations
- Third control station (engines, gears, thruster) on aft deck.
- HYNAUTIC power steering system.
- Stainless steel rudder w/zinc plates.
- Stainless steel emergency tiller in rudder cabin.
- Custom steering wheel.
- Under water exhaust system for engines w/mufflers.
- Hydraulic 38 hp AMERICAN BOW THRUSTER.
- Owner added 38Hp Stern Thruster and upgraded the PTO so that Bow and
- Stern Thruster can be used at the time without losing horse power - UPGRADE
- HYNAUTIC or equivalent heavy-duty trim tabs with indicators.
- Anti-noise treatment to exhaust system.
Engine Room and Equipment
- Upgraded CATERPILLAR C32 Acerts 1900hp
- Onan (2) Generators 29kw with sound shield - Port 1984 Hours - Stbd 1927 hours - UPGRADE
- Sea Recovery water maker 900g/day
- Owner had this 84 built with added Sounddown to engine room and over heads - to make this already quiet yacht extremely quiet.
- Owner added ABT TRAC Fin Zero Speed Stabilizers during construction - for additional at anchor stabilization. Engine room clean design with white finish and lightweight floor.
- Fire insulation
- Heavy-duty insulated engine room door.
- Stainless steel overhead grab rail on each side of engine.
- Engine room LED lights.
- Engine compartment ventilation blowers.
- DELTA T or equivalent engine room de- mister filters.
- Engine mounts on S/S engine bed bonded to FRP hull girder.
- Engine alarm system for low oil pressure and high-water temperature.
- Air compressor.
- TRIDENT HOSE for engine exhaust.
- Central vacuum cleaner.
- Yacht is equipped with 2 laundry stations (Main cabin and Crew) - washer and dryer in each Onan generators (x2) - Upgraded to 29Kw with sound shield.
- GLENDENNING shore power cable masters(x2) 100amp w/75’ cable each.
- Shore power connection, w/ 100Amp ISO boost transformers(x2)
- Shore power plugs(x2), 100amp.
- Emergency power package & lighting system
- Color-coded wiring for easy identification.
- Fiberglass water/exhaust separator for generator.
- Battery chargers or inverter/chargers.
- Vapor proof battery switch.
- Four 255Ah AGM start batteries for engines/ generators.
- 210 AH AGM batteries(x8) for ship‘s DC
- 24V service power.
- 210Ah emergency batteries(x2) above main deck with a dedicated battery charger.
- All batteries enclosed with boxes and cover.
- Main electric panel includes AC & DC circuit breakers.
- 24-volt DC monitoring and main circuit breaker panel.
- 12-volt cigarette lighter in main helm station.
- AC volt duplex receptacles located throughout including engine room.
- Italian VIMAR switches for lighting system.
- GFI protection for all AC outlets in heads, galley and engine room.
- Indirect lighting under valance in saloon, staterooms, pilothouse and galley.
- Electrolysis bonding system.
- Cathodic protection with zinc anodes for shafts, struts, etc.
- Dimmer system for LED ceiling lights in aft deck.
- Dimmer system for LED ceiling lights in saloon
- Sub panel design in each zone for electrical distribution.
- Upgraded All Electronics from Raymarine to Full Garmin Package during the build
- Added KVH Trac Phone Fleat One in HD
- Wave WIFI with Apples Express
Interior Design and Equipment
- Upgraded layout - The standard layout is 4 guest cabins with 3 heads, with 2 crew cabins and 1 shared head. Nine Stars has all 4 guest cabins with ensuite heads and both crew cabins are ensuite
- All fabrics, carpeting and exotic stones have been upgraded and supplied by the owner. Owner had them shipped to the yard from the USA.
- Mahogany and Holly floor in Sky-Lounge
- Mahogany and Holly, and quartzite floors in galley
- Aft table is custom with teak and Wenge
- Quartzite in galley counter tops
- Upgraded LED ceiling lighting, no halogen onboard
- Custom His and Hers Head in Master Stateroom
- Woodwork: Sapelle 70/30 satin finish guest areas
- White Oak 70/30 satin finish crew areas
- Wood finish - 70% High Gloss, 30% Satin with Wenge Accents
- Interior stairs from main deck to flybridge/sky lounge
- Interlocking vinyl-ceiling panels throughout.
- Carpet (local supply) floor thru boat except wood floor areas.
- Leather saloon and dinette sofa.
- King size bed in master stateroom.
- Upholstered bed headboard Master only.
- Wood bed frames in all cabins.
- Hanging lockers in all staterooms.
- LED ceiling lighting, DC 28V.
- LED rope lights for safety step lights.
- LED rope lights under sofas, beds, and valances.
- Custom counter top and back splash in all heads.
- Custom floors in all heads.
- Seamless polyurethane finish in all shower stalls.
- Towel bars, rings, cup holders, brush, etc. for all heads.
- Exhaust blower for each head.
- Inlaid sink with curved wood face for each head.
- Large shower joins his and hers master in cabin.
- Crew Quarters-microwave/sink/fridge/ice maker/washer and dryer. White oak 70/30 satin finish, all fabrics and carpeting in crew area have been upgraded and supplied by owner
- Rear accommodation arrangement plan: In accordance w/ layout plan – to include aft quarters, efficiency galley, head and shower, hanging lockers, bunks, storage lockers, A/C.
- Ice maker(x1) or refrigerator(x1) per layout Stainless steel sink w/garbage disposal
- SUBZERO refrigerator
- Full size electric cook top with exhaust blower above Dishwasher
- Electric oven
- Trash compactor
- GE or equivalent stack type washer/dryer
Electronics and Stereo Systems
- Master/Sky-Lounge/Salon all have Bose Lifestyle Home Entertainment System with separate Blue Ray and Apple TV.
- Salon-46" hi low Samsung TV
- Master-32" Samsung TV
- All cabins including crew have individual Direct TV receivers
- All cabins including crew except Master have Fusion Marine Stereo (Bluetooth capable) with 2 speakers
- Boat deck and aft deck have Bose amplifiers with speakers
- Pepwave and Apple Express for WIFI and SIM card TV antenna on top of radar arch.
- WIFI booster system with wireless routers onboard.
- Saloon 46" LCD TV with High-Low TV system with BOSE Lifestyle Home
- Entertainment System and separated Blu- ray disc player.
- Master cabin 32" TV with BOSE Lifestyle Home Entertainment System and separated Blu-ray disc player.
- VIP cabin 32" LCD TV with Fusion Marine
- Stereo(x1) and SM speakers (x2).
- Guest cabin 19” LCD TV with Fusion Marine Stereo (x1) and SM speakers (x2).
- Crew cabins 19” LCD TV with Fusion Marine Stereo(x1) and SM speakers(x2).
- PANASONIC PBX Telephones(x5) with intercom features in salon, pilothouse, master cabin, VIP cabin, and crew mess. And the rest cabins with a telephone outlet.
- Exterior connector for shore phone and cable TV
- Pilot house 46" LCD TV with BOSE Lifestyle Home Entertainment System and separated Blu-ray disc player. Dinette/Galley 19" LCD TV with direct TV receiver.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.