Listed at $1,495,000
Available for SaleTutorial48' 2021 Sabre
A few of "Tutorial's" notable features include:
- Volvo IPS 700's
- Complete Garmin Electronics Package
- Teak Decking on Swimplatform and Cockpit
- Freedom Lift
Complete details found in the listing. Available to show at DiMillo's in Portland, Maine, after 7/31!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by DiMillo’s Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||48' (15 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||260 gal (985 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||80 gal (303 L)|
|Holding Tank:||70 gal (265 L)|
|Location:||Maine, Portland, United States|
|Model:||48 Salon Express|
- Flag Blue hull with beige anti skid
- Electric sunroof
- FRP molded mast
- Teak decking on swim platform and aft cockpit
- Release Marine high gloss teak cockpit table
- Seakeeper 6
- Reverse oil change ystem
- Single Seagull water purifier son ice maker and galley spighott
- Fresh water wash down forward
- Separate 3000W Inverter and 100A battery charger
- 2nd shore power inlet at bow with 25' cord
- Central vac with 2 outlets and 32' hose
- Kahlenberg triple chrome horns
- Dual beam spolight mounted on hardtop mast
- Icemaker in cabinet below helm seats
- Side by side W/D in utility space
- Mattress and seat with back rest in utility space
- Factory Supplied Garmin Volvo MFD's
- Garmin Fantom Radar 50W with 4' Open Array
- AIRMAR 220 WX Antenna
- AIRMAR B60 Bronze Transducer
- GARMIN GSD25 Sonar Module
- GARMIN NMEA 2K GPS Antenna
- GARMIN 742XA 7" Display
- GARMIN Heading Sensor
- GARMIN VHF 315
- Shakespeare 4' VHF Antenna
- GARMIN AIS 800 with GA38 AIS External Atnenna
- GARMIN GHC20 Autopilot Head Display
- GARMIN Network Camera
OPTIONAL AV EQUIPMENT
- Shakespeare Swatch Air Antenna
- KVH TV3 SAT TV System
- KVH TV3 Dummy Dome
- (3) Direct TV Receivers
- Fusion Black Box System with Bluetooth. Remote controls at helmand cockpit, four speakers: two in the main salon, two in the cockpit.
- 10" Kicker Subwoofer
- 10" Kicker Amplifier
- 32" LED TV in the main salon
- 32" LED TV in the master stateroom
- 24" LED TV in the forward stateroom
- Deep "V" Planing hull design
- 14° deadrise at the transom, 23° deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester backup resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glasswith Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with the molded-in anti-skidsurtace.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- White PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top. - Gold recessed cove stripe.
DECK AND HARDTOP
- ISO NPG Gelcoat
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core. - Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Companionway door to port.
- Sliding windows in the salon on cabin sides. - Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at the helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole withcompression latches.
- Integrated Sure Shade system over cockpit
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system. -(6) 12 Stainless steel cleats: two forward,four mid ship.
- (2) Stainless steel bollard cleats aft
- (2) Stainless 12" cleats on cockpit coaming on centerline
- (1) 10"Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rodetie off.
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- Custom stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44#CQR or Delta anchor and "lunch hook."
- Ouick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type. - Teak flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on the bowpulpit.
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights. - Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin-side eyebrow.
- Teak table in cockpit
- Custom cast stainless steel "SABRE" logo. - Raw waterwashdown system at the bow.
- Hinged access door to starboard side deck.
- Dual Volvo-Garmin 8617 Multi-Function Displays (MFDs) w/Separate SD Card Readers.
- Volvo-Penta Autopilot w/ Joystick Driving.
- Volvo-Penta IPS Plus Joystick Controller on Stidd Armrest.
- Twin Lever Shift & Throttle Control (EVC-E) w/ Single Lever &Cruise Control Software.
- Triple windshield wipers w/ multiplespeed settings.
- Windshield washers plumbed from the fresh water system.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine roomblowers, & bilge pumps.
- Custom teak steering wheel w/ tilt helm &Sabre logo.
- Twin Stidd N Series helm seats mounted on a cherry cabinet
- NMEA 2000 backbone
- Twin Volvo-Penta IPS 700 inboard propulsion systems w/ 24velectric shift transmissions & NiBrAl P-series duo-props -Tier III emission certified.
- Pleasure craft rated VP D8, 550mhp @, 2900rpm engines.
- Integrated fresh water heat exchanger cooling system. - 24v-110Amp alternator each engine.
- Extra 12v-115 Amp alternator.
- Volvo-Penta 900mm Interceptor trim system w/ auto trim.
- Dynamic Positioning System (DPS).
- Active Corrosion Protection system (ACP).
- Volvo-Penta Clear Wake Exhaust bypass system (EVC controlled). - Groco raw water intake strainers & safety sea valves.
- Engine room blower &vent ducts.
- Engine room floor withF R P anti-skid.
- Gloss white engine room.
- Gloss white painted engines.
- Mylar-faced foam noise barrier.
- (2) 263 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- (2) 2" "Diesel" deck fill plates.
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- (4) AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries. - (3) AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- (1) AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm. - Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitor.
- Lighting:St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights.High output LED lights in the overhead. LED strip lighting ni appropriate locations.LED engine room lighting.
- Tri-color lights over helm station, red, white blue Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
- 12VDC USB chargers at helm and in all cabins
120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan 13.5 kW generator including:
- Onan E series display Dedicated start battery.
- Water drop muffler.
- Cooling water intake strainer. Sound shield.
- Transfer switch.
- 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster & 70ft. cord.
- Isolation transformer
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room.
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning with 4 zones. One 10k BTU inthe forward cabin, one 10k BTU in the master cabin, one 16k BTU in the galley and one 24k BTU in the main salon. Optional 6k BTU in crew quarters
- Island berth athwartship layout with 9" foam mattress andaminated trim.
- Hull side deadlight over head board
- Shoji style passageway and closet doors
- Shoji style portlight screen panels
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed - Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Sliding door ot master head compartment.
- Private access from master stateroom - Custom tile in WC and shower sole
- Glass vessel style sink
- High gloss finish over the solid cherry counter.
- Vanity cabinet below sink - Storage outboard
- Mirror above vanity, cherry framed
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tileaccent wall within
- Electric shower sump pump
- Opening port to side deck
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
- Ventilation blower
- Stainless steel towel bars
VIP FORWARD STATEROOM
- Spacious island berth, with 6" mattress and laminated trim. - Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside. - Storage lockers, drawers, and shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels
- Private access to the forward head and shower
VIP FORWARD HEAD
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water - Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bars
- Soap dispenser
- Cherry wood trimmed mirror over the sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- Solid surface counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
- Soap dispenser
- Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer - Touch control induction cooktop
- Convection microwave with stainless steel face - Drawers and storage lockers below the counter.
- Built-in waste basket. Recycle bin below steps.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.