Listed at $1,750,000
Available for SaleBEHIKE62' 2018 Pershing
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|62' (19 m)
|14' (5 m)
|845 gal (3,199 L)
|Fresh Water Capacity:
|195 gal (739 L)
|55 gal (209 L)
|Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States
|Express with Hardtop
Boarding is via the aft passerelle or onto the swim platform and up the port or starboard steps. The Aft Deck has a sunlounge, bench seating and an aft facing dinette as well as a full bar. A sliding glass door from the starboard side opens to the Salon and Helm area. Ample seating and a pop-up TV are also in this area.
Down six centerline steps is the Galley to port and a convertible lounge area to starboard.
Aft is the full beam Master suite. Forward is the Day Head followed by the VIP cabin with an ensuite head.
Entered via the starboard aft corner, the salon area also includes the helm. The one piece front windshield offers dramatic vistas forward. The side windows are dual level and covered with electrically operated shades. The entire rear bulkhead opens by lowering, as desired.
Immediately to starboard are a series of four cabinet doors to include a Vitrifrigo drink refrigerator, fitted wine, champagne and hi-ball glass storage and furthest forward the salon entertainment center including a Harmon Kardon Blue Ray player, a Direct TV HD +DVR receiver, and Apple TV and a Black Box cell or Wi-Fi booster. Behind this area is a pop-up 40” TV.
To port is a very large U-shaped off-white leather settee with storage below, some dedicated to Pershing cups and glasses. The sofa will seat eight and has a hi-low table with a fold-out leaf to serve as a dining table as needed. The back side of the helm chair pedestal has two cabinet doors to store a full set of Bone China dinnerware and flatware.
Also in the Salon is wide wood planked sole, electrically operated shades on the windows, overhead strip LED lighting, two stereo speakers, a CCTV camera, digital A/C controls and two Fusion stereo speakers.
Within the salon in the starboard forward corner is the main helm station. The leather helm and companion chairs are raised for excellent visibility. Between the helm chairs is a tiller joystick for easy steering. The Furuno autopilot control is also located here. To starboard of the helm chair is a ZF single lever electric engine control, an integrated Side-Power bow and stern thruster control, joystick control for trimming the drives and joystick control for the flaps. Finally a Simrad handheld style VHF handset with DSC.
Additional equipment located at helm includes:
- 15” Furuno MFD for plotter, radar and depth sounder
- 9” Furuno MFD for plotter, radar and depth sounder
- Leather helm wheel
- 6” White Star magnetic compass
- (2) Boning engine readouts
- Engine start/stop switches with keys
- Wiper controls
- (5) bilge pump controls
- (4) bilge pump alarms
- Windlass controls
- Hardtop/sunroof controls
- Water in filter alarms
- High temp exhaust alarms
- Yacht controller activation button
- Handheld Yacht Controller for short-handed docking
- Trim management LCD screen
- Simrad remote VHF speaker
- Seakeeper Gyro control
- Lumishore underwater light controller
- Dometic chiller panel remote
- (2) Fold-down footrests
- (2) A/C vents
- Digital A/C controls
- Furuno FA-50 AIS system
- Carbon fiber look dash panels
Down 6 steps and to the port side is the open galley. Compact but full of features it includes:
- Bosch 4 burner glass cooktop
- Corian style countertops
- Isotherm under countertop freezer compartment
- Under mount stainless steel sink
- Single lever faucet
- Bosch stainless steel dishwasher
- Isotherm refrigerator/freezer behind lacquered door
- Vent hood over stove
- Opening stainless steel porthole behind silver mini blinds
- (4) storage cabinets
- (1) drawer
- GE Microwave above cooktop behind hinged lacquered panel
- Overhead skylight
- LED strip lighting
- Wood sole
- Digital A/C controls
To starboard opposite the galley is a lounge area that in some models is a third cabin. Being open, this area gives a bigger feel to the galley. The L-shaped lounge converts to sleep two giving the option of additional sleeping capacity as needed.
Forward is a Samsung 40” TV with storage cabinets below and a cabinet with a Harmon Kardon Blue Ray player and a Direct TV + HD DVR inside.
A leather coffee table lies in front of the settee on the planked wood sole. Outboard are two opening stainless portholes behind an electric shade and digital A/C controls. Above are LED strip lights and two Fusion stereo speakers.
Three steps lead aft and down to the Master stateroom. Along the way is a Splendide washer/dryer combo behind a bi-fold lacquer door and the main A/C electrical panel with generator/shore switches.
The Master cabin is entered via the forward end with a queen size berth on centerline. The leather headboard has mirrored sections flanking a leather center section of which the design continues to the overhead with back lighting for soft night lighting. The open frame bed offers storage below. To both port and starboard are nightstands with storage within. Gooseneck LED reading lights are either side of the berth. To port is a bank of three cabinets with a shelf and three smaller cabinets above.
Large hull side windows with an opening stainless steel porthole are covered with electric shades, one translucent, the other opaque for privacy. All the way forward is a full size autolit hanging locker with a safe within.
On the forward bulkhead are two cabinets with a 40” Samsung TV above. The starboard cabinet has a Harman Kardon Blue Ray player, a Direct TV + HD DVR and the main KVH TracVision control panel. Below is a half-height hanging locker. Outboard is a Vitrifrigo drink refrigerator.
Dedicated A/C controls for the head and master cabin are in this area.
Located on the entire starboard beam of the master cabin the head has sliding obscure glass doors to offer privacy as wanted. Centerline is a sink with three storage cabinets below and two additional cabinets above the countertop. A sliding mirror can be positioned as needed. Behind is the large hull side window with an opening porthole cove red by translucent or opaque electric shades.
Aft is a shower compartment tiled in mosaic tile. It includes a seat, overhead rain type fixture, a handheld fixture, an exhaust fan and a fiddled shelf. A hinged, obscured glass door gives access.
Forward behind a matching glass door is the private head compartment with an electric head, an exhaust fan, mini blinds over an opening porthole and LED strip lighting above.
Entered just forward of the lounge area is the Day Head.
Entered through a hinged door is the shower with a handheld fixture and a rain type fixture above. A hinged door separated the electric toilet and vanity with a storage cabinet below and a vessel type sink on the counter. Above the sink are two small storage cabinets and a larger mirrored door medicine cabinet. An opening stainless steel porthole is behind silver mini blinds. Also in the head is a wood sole, overhead strip lights, an A/C vent and an exhaust fan.
The VIP cabin is spacious due to the berth being off the starboard bulkhead. The double berth is raised, has LED rope lighting below and a large drawer on both the forward and aft side. There are night stands with storage below and goose neck reading lights on each side.
Behind the berth is a large hull window with an opening stainless steel porthole. Both translucent and opaque electrically operated shades offer privacy.
The forward bulkhead has a large double door autolit hanging locker with a drawer below and digital A/C controls.
At the foot of the berth are two hinged lockers, one containing a Fusion AM/FM/DVD/CD/ stereo and a Direct TV + HD DVR. Above are matching hull side windows and shades to match those of starboard. Slightly aft is a 24” Samsung TV and the entrance to the private VIP head.
The VIP head has a vanity with a cabinet below and an above mounted China vessel sink. Above is an opening stainless steel port hole with silver mini blinds. Above the sink are two opening mirrored medicine cabinets.
The toilet is a touch pad electric model. The stall shower has mosaic tile with a seat, rain type fixture and a handheld fixture, a light, a shelf and an exhaust fan. Overhead is a LED strip light and an A/C vent.
- Teak over non-skid decking
- Stainless steel anchor chute with roller and bow line fair leads
- 2300 watt Quick windlass with chain wheel and capstan with wired remote control
- Delta stainless steel anchor 30kg with all chain rode (250’ 10mm chain)
- Anchor wash down hose and spigot
- (2) hinged anchor locker hatches
- Stainless steel bow rails
- Large sunlounge with removable cushions and cover
- (6) drink holders at sunlounge
- Round deck hatch into VIP cabin
- (2) stainless steel windshield wipers and washers
- One piece windshield for excellent visibility
- Large electrically operated sunroof
- (2) level house side windows with black Textulene covers
- Midship spring line cleats
- (2) steps down to cockpit area
- HD 7 TV and dummy dome
- (2) KVH domes painted black
- Furuno 4’ open array radar antenna painted black
- (2) 8’ VHF antennas painted black
- Stainless steel light mast with flag halyard
- International navigation lights
The large cockpit area is partially shaded and has several seating options.
- Teak over fiberglass decking
- L-shaped aft facing dining settee with removable cushions and storage below and hinged access to crew cabin
- Adjustable height dining table with folding leaf
- Hinged hatch to engine room
- Starboard side bar with sink, Raritan ice maker and an electric grill all hidden from view behind hinged tops and cabinet doors
- Overhead LED strip lighting
- Side windows for spray protection forward
- Battery cutoff switch
- Emergency engine shut down
- Fire system remote control
- (2) stereo speakers
- Low level DC lighting
- Forward facing seat for 3-4 people
- Large 3 person sunlounge with emergency access to garage below
- Hinged gates, port and starboard to swim platform
- Port and starboard warping windlass 100 watt with foot switches
- Stern cleats
- Underwater lights, Lumishore with controller at helm
- Remote control swim ladder
- Passerelle with in/out/up/down control
- Aft facing camera
- Teak swim platform
- (2) teak steps port and stbd to swim platform
- Swim platform cleats
- 100 amp Glendinning shore cord reel
- Hot and cold shower
- Hydraulic hatch for tender garage
- Roller system with winch to launch/retrieve tender with wired remote
- Garage lighting, electric hook-up for charger
- Fresh water washdown
- Williams Turbojet 325 11’ RIB tender with forward, mid and aft seating
- Wheel steering
- Fuel gauge
- 9” Garmin GPS/depth
- Nav lights
- Battery switch
- Battery charger
- Retractable stainless steel boarding ladder
- Inspection hatch for generator
Located between the master cabin and the engine room and accessed via a hatch in the aft facing settee is a single berth cabin with a toilet, fold down sink and a closet. Also in this cabin are LED step lights, an A/C control, 7 step access ladder, an opening porthole with mini blinds that provides additional ventilation.
- MAN D2862 LE426 V-12 1550hp engines (hours 481 port and stbd Jan 5, 2022)
- Top System surface drives 2 x TS75S
- (6) teak tread ladder access from cockpit
- Diamond plate flooring
- Overhead fluorescent AC lighting
- Dometic Condaria chilled water A/C system - 72,000 BTU 3 chiller system
- 220V bilge pump system, 5 zones
- Fresh water system manifold
- Gianneschi black water pump
- Gianneschi grey water pump
- Gianneschi chilled water pump
- Gianneschi fresh water pump
- Centex generator muffler
- Racor 500 filter for generator
- Port side hydraulic pack for flaps and trim
- Engine room ventilation system
- Besenzoni power pack for passerelle, swim ladder and garage hatch
- Glendinning cord reel
- Centrex exhaust gas separator
- Single hard coat exhaust
- Fiberglass muffler system
- Seakeeper 5
- Seakeeper strainer and raw water pump
- Smartline fire system
- (2) Oil change pumps with manifolds
- (2) Engine room cameras
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- 6 blade Nibral main propellers
- 30 liter hot water heater
- Bypass valve to use engines as emergency bilge pump
- 32 gallon grey water tank with 3 way valve in galley
- 20 kW Kohler generator in sound shield with 559 hours
- 10 HP bow thruster
- 10 HP stern thruster
- 24V DC system
- 120/240 Volt AC system 60 Hz
- 120/240 Volt engine room panel with 10 breaker protected circuits
- 24 Volt to 12 Volt 20 amp transformer
- Alphatronics 24 volt to 12 volt 10 amp transformer
- 25 KVA isolation transformer
- Trouble light on cord reel
- Bonding system with anodes
- Mastervolt 12 Volt generator charter
- Group 31 generator start battery
- (4) service batteries
- (4) engine start batteries
- Mastervolt 24 volt 50 amp service battery charger
- Mastervolt Mass combi 24 volt 2500 watt inverter/charger
- MAN electronic control boxes
- ZF Smart Command control boxes
Main companionway electrical panel with:
- Analog volt meter
- Analog amp meter
- (5) 240 volt breaker protected circuits
- (6) 120 volt breaker protected circuits
- (3) 120 volt inverter breaker protected circuits
- Shore/gen switch over controls
- Auto start generator controls
Salon electrical panel with:
- 24 Volt systems including:
- Analog volt meter
- Analog amp meter
- Analog battery charger meter
- Analog alternator recharge meter
- 20 breaker protected 24 Volt circuits
- Black water pump control
- Grey water pump control
April 2023 Yard Visit:
- Complete TS Drive service, cables, fluids, boots, R & R props, etc. 4/23 $13,000.00
- Complete bottom service, sand paint, metal prep, etc. 4/23 $12,000.00
- Hull wax 4/23 $ 2,000.00
Nearly new with only 481 hours, BEHIKE is the ultimate fast cruiser! She has the optional 1550 HP power package, bow and stern thrusters and a boat load of options!
Rated CE category A she can carry 14 passengers for a day of fun!