Listed at $3,400,000
Available for SaleMABUHAY LIMA90' 2007 Hargrave
Hargrave Yachts can arrange delivery of the yacht anywhere in the world.
Enjoy the ownership of this Beautiful Hargrave with the full support of Hargrave Custom Yachts.
This outstanding yacht has a plush interior, capturing much of the elegance, amenities and appointments of 150-foot mega yachts, this premier vessel is a compact luxury cruising yacht without the hassle and economics involved with an oversized vessel. She is executed for comfortable extended living aboard, with all the required comfort and elements for entertaining, relaxing, working or water sports. Picture yourself surrounded by rich, luxurious, designer fabrics and furnishings with no detail too small to matter. An interior inspired by her Mega-Yacht sisters, this well-appointed yacht affords all the comforts and amenities required for elegant on board entertaining.
Additionally, the easy-to-maneuver yacht is well equipped with Bow and Stern Thrusters, remote controls that can operate the boat from any place on deck, and electric warping winches, rendering her small enough for even "a couple" to maneuver on a private, romantic voyage. Completing this package is both bow and stern automatic anchoring systems!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Hargrave Custom Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||90' (28 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||3,000 gal (11,357 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||600 gal (2,272 L)|
|Holding Tank:||200 gal (758 L)|
|Location:||Australia, New South Wales, Sidney Melbourne|
|Cruising Speed:||19 Knots|
|Max Speed:||22 Knots|
Beginning from the aft deck and moving toward the interior, which beckons you in with a curvaceous wall-to-wall glass entry, you begin to realize that this is a special yacht. The founder of Power & Motoryacht Magazine, Jeff Hammond, spent a great deal of time planning and designing this exceptional vessel alongside the talented and experienced team at Hargrave Custom Yachts. Visually, the yacht is stunning. Every detail from Alabaster fixtures and arched doorways, to the use of fine woods and high-end fabrics highlights the premium quality and novelty of this must see yacht. The salon is divided into inviting seating arrangements, yet appeals to the eye with a continuous view forward to the dining room bulkhead. Half walls that are framed by impressive columns nicely segment the space. The grandeur of this space is only truly appreciated from stepping aboard and soaking in the elements of design. Forward the galley, or what the owner calls the soul of the yacht, is a wonderful gathering spot for planning your day's adventures or wrapping up an evening while watching as your chef prepares exquisite meals. The lower level is yet another living space where every single detail down to the silk bedspreads was considered. Lighter Cherry wood was integrated on the lower level to help maintain a sense of openness. With excellent space planning, the staterooms are extremely spacious and comfortable enough to be used for extended travel or living aboard. Virtually every nook and cranny in the boat has been carefully examined and utilized to yield maximum and valuable storage without detracting from the formal and elegant sensibility of the interior spaces. Whether relaxing in the sky lounge or lounging below deck in one of the finely appointed staterooms, you will feel right at home. Tailored to the lifestyle of a true yachtsman, this is the boat for you.
Built for extended cruising in the Mediterranean, extra space was added to the aft deck of Mabuhay Lima to provide comfortable seating and formal dining service for up to ten owners and guests. This open, airy, and fully covered section is fully lit with Vimar lights and switches and is often the most used area onboard any modern cruising yacht. Access to the swim platform and the Besenzoni Med-mooring gangway is from the stern, and access to the boarding stairs is via port and starboard gates.
Salon and Dining
Spacious and bright, the main salon and dining room are accented in rich satin-finished French Walnut and Burl woods that are nicely enhanced by the superbly crafted moldings, woodwork details and overhead soffets. The distinct elegance of this living area begins aft with wall-to-wall curved glass doors that afford magnificent panoramic views of the passing scenery, and breezy access to the over sized aft deck. This richly appointed space blends an old-world sensibility with rich modern fabrics in hues of deep wines and sophisticated mustard golds. All the furnishings are enhanced with fine bouillon trim, which adds to the tailored look of this grand salon. Eye-catching paisley motifs are found throughout on velvet accent pillows. Collectors? pieces such as Moroccan-inspired stools and other design elements are expertly incorporated into the elegant decor, adding a sense of everyday exotic. Forward, you will find a smart half-wall and column separating the lovely salon from the dining space. This layout was carefully planned to give guests a feeling of openness yet offer distinct entertainment spaces. A large dining table comfortably seats eight for a formal meal. An exceptional amount of storage is cleverly concealed within beautiful cabinetry and well-hidden compartments, which adds to the ambiance. Your crew will also appreciate this design, as entertainment and service is simplified with the convenience of these storage spaces. The well-traveled owner left no detail untouched and drew from his vast experiences to create a one-of-a-kind vessel. Who would know better how to build the perfect yacht, than the founder of Power & Motoryacht Magazine? This expertise and passion is evident at every turn and truly incorporates the best of what he?s seen in one magnificent vessel.
The galley is truly the soul of this boat. Bright and airy, the country kitchen boasts beautiful diagonal two-tone teak flooring and the finest materials available. With a large settee to seat 8, a TV pantry, custom spice-rack, Sub-Zero freezer and refrigerator drawers, stainless steel GE appliances and storage galore, it is easy to understand how this space becomes the heart of your entertaining. The crew's quarters are forward and below deck, yet are completely private from your living/entertaining space. Both you and your crew will enjoy a sense of autonomy without sacrificing your standard of service. You will feel comfortable lingering over your morning coffee in the comfort of your pajamas. This vessel is meant to be a custom designed home, that you can truly live in.
The owner's extensive cruising experience really shows in this area. The sky lounge is laid out to give guests privacy and solitude. Relax in your own private sky lounge den; adjacent to the helm station. Luscious fabrics and furnishings, providing a comfortable and stylish haven for unwinding with friends and family, accentuate the blend of Walnut and Burl woodwork found in this space. Electric forward windows open to let the outdoors in, and large overhead hatches create a sun/moonlit environment at your fancy. Discover the freedom of enjoying interior luxuries while feeling like you are part of the surrounding landscape. This sky lounge model is designed to be versatile enough to suit your occasional desires for a bridge-like atmosphere. The aft boat deck is ideal for tender and water toy storage and also offers additional entertainment space with a u-shaped settee and a freezer and grill concealed in custom designed cabinets. The lounge area is comfortable and equipped with full entertainment features. Many owners tell us the sky lounge is their quiet space on the boat.
The helm station has been designed to provide maximum visibility while still holding a full array of state of the art electronics. The custom built opening center windshield built by Quick Lift Fabricators in Miami not only provides excellent cross ventilation when at anchor, but more importantly, it allows you to "see into the night" which is invaluable in those tense navigational situations we all prefer not to think about!
The lower level is accessed via a private staircase leading down from the main salon. This level is unusually bright and spacious, with ample windows, oversized closets and baths. The large master stateroom features a settee and large walk in closet, two additional storage closets, and a centrally focused king-size bed. This stateroom is appointed with dual, handcrafted doors, fine exotic fabrics, marble-topped tables and plenty of extra eye-catching design details. You will unwind amidst the finest amenities available. The luxury wine-colored fabrics used in this space continue the boat's overall theme of old-world exotic with subtle hints of glimmering gold threaded throughout these luxury textiles. Light cherry woods balance out the deep color tones and keep with the open and airy feeling achieved throughout the entire lower level. Aft, the his and her head is a spa-like retreat with oversized showers, an abundance of marble surfaces and bright windows that filter in light at your discretion. Your every need will be met in this thoughtfully planned and expertly crafted yacht.
This vessel boasts two VIP staterooms that feature full entertainment packages including stereo system, flat screen TV, exquisite furnishings, luscious fabrics, private heads, plenty of storage and a full array of direct and indirect mood lighting; making your guests feel as if they are royalty. Custom light Cherry and Burl woods are found throughout, including the fine moldings and joinery demonstrating the exceptional level of craftsmanship on Mabuhay Lima. Khaki and Black color schemes create a comfortable ambiance suitable for any guest. Each stateroom is complete with a private head reminiscent of spas; light and spacious with marble throughout and oversized showers.
Office/ Stbd Guest Stateroom
The starboard guest cabin not only provides comfortable accommodations for two guests, but also incorporates a cleverly designed office built into it this space. While nobody wants to drag their work with them on vacation, nobody wants to cancel their summer cruise either because some project that should have been put to bed three months ago is still dragging on. This yacht solves that dilemma.
Crew Quarters/ Crew Lounge
Crew retention is now a hot topic in yachting, and one of the factors that ranks high among the industry professionals in making their decisions is the comfort and space provided in the crew area. You'll find this yacht has excellent accommodations for crew in this size vessel, and the two cabin-two head layout is our most requested layout. These private crew quarters are below deck and forward of the galley, completely isolated from your living space giving both you and your crew ultimate privacy. The crew enjoys a separate lounge with a TV, settee with table, washer/dryer, cooking facilities and a desk. These quarters can accommodate five crew in two staterooms with two full heads. The captain's V-berth cabin is appointed with all the fine furnishings featured throughout, as this room can double as an additional VIP stateroom. Whether cruising as a couple or subsidizing costs by joining the charter program, this vessel is flexible enough to accommodate a small or large crew and will suit any yachting lifestyle you choose.
Designed for a husband and wife team, the captain's cabin offers the same level of fit and finish found throughout the yacht. With extra storage space planned in from the beginning, this cabin could easily double as another VIP suite when required.
- Specially equipped for the French Riviera and the Med - Europe uses 50-cycle electricity, so the boat is equipped with an A-Sea Transformer 45 kVA, so the boat can use shore power anywhere.
- Commercial-grade Alfa-Lavel centrifuge filter to cleanse fuel.
- Equipped with a 13' Benzoni aluminum gangway, which extends from the stern; making it comparable to European boats with "Med Moor", which means the transom is at the dock.
- Fitted with a Transponder, which is required in the Med and can also identify other vessels on the radar screen
- Equipped with a state-of-the-art Head Hunter Type II treatment system with 50-gpd capacity, as well as a 200 gal. Holding tank.
- 2" teak cap rails all around the boat; all the same color with the plugs the same color and grain in line with the rest of the wood. It's the first thing a guest sees when coming aboard and the cap rail has been done right aboard the vessel.
- Rich walnut paneling in the main saloon and sky lounge, cherry wood in the staterooms.
- Alabaster sconces throughout.All tabletops are teak, granite, or burl wood - no fiberglass.
- Hand-painted sinks in the day head and master in keeping with the Mediterranean motif.
- Custom-built overhead moldings in the main saloon staterooms and sky lounge.
- Granite or marble counter tops and floors in the heads of all staterooms, as well as the day head.
- Specially designed teak and maple flooring in the galley.
- Premium fixtures throughout.
- All exterior decks are teak, including the boat deck, main deck and aft deck.
- 36" bulwarks forward with inside ss grab rail.
- Curved sliding glass doors aft in both the main saloon and the sky lounge with SS frames.
- Arched doorways in the main and lower decks.
- Rich upholstery and fabrics on all furniture, curtains, roman shades, and bed covers.
- Closet space has been maximized in all staterooms, as has cabinet and stowage space.
- Virtually every nook and cranny in the boat has been carefully examined to yield valuable and needed storage.
Engine Room and Mechanicals
- The hull is built of fiberglass to DNV rules
- Below the waterline the hull is solid fiberglass, which eliminates the chance of water migration into the core material
- All longitudinal stringers and transverse stiffeners to DNV rules
- Windshield built to DNV rules
- Cockpit to engine room door and forward door to IMO rules
- Dogged-down Freeman hatches on the foredeck and aft deck
- Fiberglass longitudinal "I-Beam" pultrusions under the main deck for stiffness, strength and lightweight
- Running gear and rudders to ABYC rules
- 10' 6" freeboard forward
- Large freeing ports
- All deck hatches are dog-down Freemans
- Engine air intake on cabin side, not in the hull, so that water doesn't get in the engine room in severe conditions.
- Four watertight compartments
- Two forward "crash" compartments: the chain locker, and the compartment under the forward cabin.
- Steering gear compartment in stern
- A sea chest with one thru-hull for all raw water needs, eliminating a dozen holes in the hull each with its own seacock
- 36" bulwarks forward with ss handrail, instead of the standard 18".
- Naiad stabilizers with 12-sq. ft. fins instead of the standard 6-9-sq. ft.
- Electric window in front of helm in Skylounge
- A-Sea transformer 45 KVA
- Sentry/Dolphin AC/DC light transformer 110/24V x 3
- Double stabilizers and bow thruster /stern thruster bow anchor hydraulics
- Twin 32kW Northern Lights Generators w/soundshield
- Engine room fireboy Seafire FM200
- Maxwell 4500 Hydraulic x 2 w/ss plate on bow w/ 175 lb. anchors, HT 5/8 chain
- Fuel transfer pumps, Oberdorfer w/ algae eliminators
- Installation Headhunter pressure gauge system for fuel and water
- Port and starboard storage pods w/port light in each for venting
- Cable master system both fore and aft in engine room w/ 125' cord w/swivel
- HPS Hydraulic Stern Thruster 36 hp
- Delta T in ER with 4 blowers & fire damper
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
• Danforth 5" Compass• Simrad AIS system w/GPS Antenna• Furuno 2127BB 25kW 6.5 Array• Hatteland JH 19.0" ECDIS DISP DC Monitors• Furuno 1953BB 12kW 5' C-NT• Simrad AP 25 WAC20 & RPU-80• Xantrex Prosine 1000/24 HW x 2• Raymarine ST 60 Speed Display• Panasonic 2-Color Cams PTZ & Quad Cam • Furuno FAR/BB RGB Converter• Vimar Network Outlet - Black Bezel x 14• Seatel Wavecall 4003• Concord Glass Bridge Pent PC• Nobeltec Region 9 Deluxe DVD Bahamas, Bermuda• Nauticomp Matrix Super x 4• KVH Tracvision 6 quad Euro NAT GPIRB - II Auto
Designed from day 1 to cruise the world, the power systems onboard were given extra attention during the design stage. In addition to the twin Northern Lights 32 kW Generator sets in sound shields, Mabuhay Lima is equipped with the latest A-Sea Systems 45 kW transformer to allow seamless electrical hookups in both US and European ports of call. All wiring is certified to meet ABYC electrical codes, and the elaborate panels provide flexible control over power typical onboard management problems.